zaya ff: Teri meri love story chapter 16update page 127 tiny dose

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello forum wasis, I'm madhu I think most of u doesn't know me, bcz I'm not a very active member of forum, but I do follow all posts๐Ÿ˜›
This is my first ff, god I never thought I can write something, but this striked and it's killing me
So finally I penned it

Teri meri love story (yeah I know it's too filmy๐Ÿ˜†)
Chapter :1

It's morning 10.30, Zain osman abdhullah managing director of Barkat Royale entered a school in Masoori. Zain is observing every corner of school carefully he is impressed with ambience. It has a spacious playground, library, auditorium, nice canteen. Zain started moving towards management's room and he met principal.
They talked for abt 20min both were happy abt each other thoughts and views.
Finally zain accepted to make donation to school. He left principals room assuring her he ll return tomorrow at 11:30am.

Zain came out and started moving towards his car. He liked the climate of Masoori it's cool unlike Mumbai. Zain is the man who loves to live in present. Loves to enjoy and cherish every moment of life. He is married and taking care of his father's business. He visited Masoori to establish another branch of their hotel.

When he is abt to get into car, he saw little kids playing in ground and started moving towards them. While approaching towards them some thing caught his attention, a small girl wearing pink sweater jumping up and down clapping her little hands and shouting something joyfully. Her curly hair flying here and there making it messy. Zain started walking towards small girl and stood beside her watching at her. Baby was shouting Saif Saif while jumping and clapping. Zain thought it's her friend. After few min she stopped jumping and stood quietly looking at something and she pulled out a blue sweater from her bag and she shouted cutely Saif come here. She called twice. Finally Saif came near her and asked what happened saarah, I'm playing na why are u calling me he poute cutely. Zain thought so baby name is saarah. He started watching them interestingly

Saarah gave Saif blue sweater and asked him to wear it saying it's too cool.
Saif smirked at her and said saarah I said I ll not wear blue sweater I'm not a girl like u to wear blue, pink colors. I wear only black sweater. Saarah gave him a cute angry look then she kept her little hand on her waist and said but momma said she gave it for dry clean, so u wear this na, Saif said no nodding his head horizontally. Saarah thought for a second and said momma said she ll take us for ice cream after school but if u r caught with cold momma ll not take us and ll not allow us to eat ice cream, so wear it na Saif she said cutely giving an worried look.
Finally Saif wore it telling saarah today I want to eat chocolate ice cream so I'm wearing it and became excited Both saarah and Saif started playing running here and there.

A smile crept on zains lips looking at the innocence of kids. He thought they are the most adorable kids. He sat there on the nearby bench and started watching at the kids.

Saarah fell down while running and her knees were little scratch, nothing happened to her hands as she was wearing full hands sweater.saif came near her being concerned and sat next to her. Zain got panicked and reached them.he bent down on his knees and started examining saarah's knee. Big tears started flowing down from her cheeks and cried rubbing her cheeks with her little palms. Saif worriedly looked at her wound and at her face and Unintentionally pressed on saarah's knee with his little finger. Sarah cried loudly and started beating Saif on his back saying wait I ll tell to momma repeatedly. Zain laughed and asked what happened , is it paining okay come let's go for first aid saying he lifted little saarah's in his arms and started moving towards office room, Saif too followed them holding zains another hand. Soon they reached office room done with first aid.

Zain gave Sarah a chocolate asking her to stop crying, saarah's said momma strictly told don't talk with strangers in between her sobs rubbing her cheeks.
Zain smiled and said okay first lets become friends saying he extended his hand expectingly. Kids started looking at each other started conversation exchanging looks making cute pouts. Zain looked at them amusedly and waited patiently. Finally they extended hands for shake and introduced themselves as saarah's and Saif and took chocolate smiling at him. Sarah started eating chocolate licking her fingers warning Saif in between that she ll complaint to momma that u hurted me when I fell down . Saif said sorry saarah's and pleaded not to complaint. Saarah's accepted on one condition that saif shud give her his chocolate too. Saif gave her his chocolate with sad face. She grinned at him and teased saif.

Zain laughed and pulled another chocolate out from his jacket and gave it to saif.
Saif took chocolate and teased zain for carrying chocolates with him in pocket like kids and both kids laughed making zain amused and he too laughed.
Finally zain said bye to twins telling them he ll meet them tomorrow saarah's and Saif asked zain to bring some other chocolates saying we don't eat daily same chocolates, zain laughed at them and left. Kids went back to class.

Aliya Querish, single mother owns a restaurant and a bouquet shop staying in Masoori from 6years. She loves her kids they are the world to her

Aliya being busy in arranging flowers in her shop didn't notice time. Suddenly she realised she is late to pick up kids from school. She hurriedly arranged small purple anemone flowers between white carnation flowers in a glass jar and thought it's perfect and ran out of shop grabbing her bag and car keys telling a boy to take care of shop.

Aliya reached school on time and waiting near gate for kids. Saarah's and Saif came running towards her and hugged aliya's legs. Saif started shouting I'm first I'm first making saarah irritated. Aliya bent down to reach their height and smiled at them saarah's and Saif kissed her on cheeks from both sides.

That's it guys I know it's scrap, but pls bear with this update
Waiting for feedback all tomatoes and broken sandals are welcome

Scroll down for Index๐Ÿ˜›
-----------------------------------------------------
Link to my other works

Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting concept.Zain is married with whom Aliya?Aliya have two kids.can't wait to read next part.continue soon.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting concept
aliya qureshi? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
zain married ๐Ÿ˜Š
but with whom
continue ASAP
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

interesting concept
aliya qureshi? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
zain married ๐Ÿ˜Š
but with whom
continue ASAP

Thanks dear, story ll unfold in another 2 updates, it's completely different from first chapter

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally confused :P
but seems very interesting
continue asap
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It seems damn interesting...
Please continue soon ...
Pm me pretty plsss...