Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Teri meri love story

Hello all, here I'm with next update of teri meri love story, this update didn't turn out the way I expected๐Ÿ˜•, it's a tiny update, jus like a filler... ๐Ÿ˜› happy reading

Next morning Aliya got up from sleep little lately and looked around entire room for zain she didn't find zain, she saw message of him and went to washroom...after getting ready she left to meet zain...

she was wearing lite blue skirt which reaches just below her knees with a cream top.. she searched for zain she couldn't find him feeling thirsty she brought 2 glasses of Orange juice, one for her and other for zain. She sat on Deck chair beside swimming pool reading a magazine... she called him twice but he didn't lift the call, " where can he go?, did he call Sanam here? he left me? Now what can I do, I'm alone here, how can I enjoy? , should I stay in room only? God I cannot.." her chain of thoughts were ended when she saw zain swimming in pool. " Okay there he is, thank God, otherwise what will I do for rest of days here alone..".

She started reading magazine again sipping orange juice occasionally.Zain who.was tired after swimming saw Aliya sitting on chair, he stood infront of her bringing down the magazine in which she was drowned completely, Aliya's Gaze followed magazine and then it shifted to zain who was standing less than a feet away from her. Aliya spat Orange juice which she was about to gulp and started laughing clearing her throat and tapping her head with her palms breathing heavily..." Now what, what made u laugh?" zain asked seriously lifting glass of Orange juice placed infront of her. Aliya who was finding it difficult to hold her laugh somehow controlled it. " U know zain u, in ur Red boxers look like a CYCLE MECHANIC, ha ha" Zain Spat back orange Juice which he just sipped and looked at her furiously.. "Oh what do.u think of urself, u think u look like a pretty angel, u look like a MINNIE MOUSE" . " Awww thank u Zain I love Minnie a lot, u know, even my nite suits have MINNIE MOUSE print, hey I'm a MINNIE...MINNIE... ." Zain shaked his head scratching it in Amusement. Aliya Quickly captured 2 to 3 pics of zain in red boxers, zain tried to snatch it.. but she ran away from there saying " Hey, Zain I ll give these pics as a presentation on ur wedding day... I hope Sanam will like them...". " what, Our Honeymoon photos, u ll gift them on my wedding, God this Girl is Mad.".

Aliya and zain decided to visit a Island. There is a cruise which offers transport to island once in 3 days.. they booked tickets. Aliya was excited for their visit to island for some reasons.

Cruise will drop them at island in morning, they can go around island throughout day and after that at 6.30 pm cruise ll depart from island after passengers arrival. They got into cruise ,which is reasonably big unlike cruise which travels from countries to countries, as it is specially arranged for tourists, it was accommodated with possible arrangements to entertain tourists... Aliya did shopping alone, didn't allow zain to come with her... saying it's personall... zain waited for her outside. They roamed entire cruise till they become tired. Finally they reached Island...

It was a Small island, with no human life and that's the reason, y very few tourists visit it. But on continuous insistence of Aliya, zain accepted to visit Island.. it was a beautiful island with aboundant vegetation surrounded by sea from all sides with shining white sand and heavy rocks on one side which were hitted continuously by running tides. Half the day they roamed entire Island, they started talking sitting at one tidey place..

"U know zain, I planned something" what is it? Aliya took out a vodka bottle and a Red wine bottle... zain was shocked on seeing that. " what is it?" " Vodka... ,i always dreamt to taste wine in an Island, like how men does ". " what, are u mad, do u seriously drink?". " no yaar, I said I want to taste it, u didn't listen to me properly?". " I think u tasted once on our Reception...". " yes, but I was not aware that I was having alcohol, so I want to taste it consiously..." , " so this is ur personal shopping? " " yes, "said Aliya. Excitingly opening bottles... "the one who is going to marry u, i pity him". "ha ha, u r feeling pity abt urself". " I'm not talking abt me, ur Real husband". " Real husband?, okay, there can never be any Real husband, I dnt want to marry, I'm carrier oriented..." They planned for 2 tiny pegs, but they didn't stop till they complete both the bottles. They were talking all nonsense that happened from their childhood.. and fell asleep...

Next morning, they realised, they missed cruise and they started fighting and blaming each other...

P.s. If aliya has a nite suite with Minnie mouse print ๐Ÿ˜† then just think zain wearing a nite suite with Mickey mouse print๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I'm rofling, through out update visualising him, I know me and my pagal imaginations have no limit๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, after this update dnt think that, Aliya is too immature, u r going to see her as a mature woman in coming updates, and dnt think zain is all time phattu,, ll see his besharam side in future updates. I just need time to unfold story, bcz currently they are friends, and he is in love with some one else, so it takes time to understand and realise... their love for each other...it cannot happen just like that. It's difficult to fall in love again when we are already in love. So I'm forced to show their bonding...๐Ÿ˜›

I hope it's not boring, * fingers crossed*, ,pls comment and hit like button,๐Ÿ˜ณ I ll be waiting for feedback๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yipee first one to comment...
loved it...
both drinking vodka and sharing their childhood memories...
u r awesome...
continue soon..
Edited by iluvuzaya - 9 years ago
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Waiting for d next part
Plz do cont. Soon...tnx
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey M,
Awesome update...that swimming part was ๐Ÿคฃ...literally laughed a hell lot...

Do continue soon...it's great to see both young and enjoying their lives...unlike the present BI...

Keep on writing dude...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

yipee first one to comment...
loved it...
both drinking vodka and sharing their childhood memories...
u r awesome...
continue soon..

Thank u darling...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah drinking vodka a ๐Ÿ˜† fools ๐Ÿ˜† in dangerous place
Abt, zainu's Mickey mouse nite suit?๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveBeintehaa

Amazing update
Waiting for d next part
Plz do cont. Soon...tnx

Thanks a lot dear๐Ÿ˜Š
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Thank u darling...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah drinking vodka a ๐Ÿ˜† fools ๐Ÿ˜† in dangerous place
Abt, zainu's Mickey mouse nite suit?๐Ÿ˜†

yes they r fools..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
about nite dress i can imagine him in the dress..i can drool over it..
did u read the chapter?
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey madhu...
It was an amazing part !!
U r progressing d story in d correct way !
As it takes tym to fall in love especially when d prsn is already in love with some1 else..
Waitin for d story to unfold !
N i jus luv immature aliya ;)
Continue soon :)
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

yes they r fools..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
about nite dress i can imagine him in the dress..i can drool over it..
did u read the chapter?

U updated๐Ÿ˜ฒ, I jus came online, and busy with this, wait I ll read
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

U updated๐Ÿ˜ฒ, I jus came online, and busy with this, wait I ll read

yaa of drabble