Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobhan006 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The teaser is killing... Pls update soon!
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hate arnav...
waiting seee him repend
..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

LOVELESS MARRIAGE

banner credit goes to ..cutyee..
thanks cutee for this awesome banner :)

CHAPTER #3

Khushi has now start working with buaji on her sweetshop.Buaji don't want her to work here but Khushi is Khushi she managed to make her buaji agree..Now khushi was on fifth month of her pregnancy..Looking really beautiful with pregnancy glow and baby bump ..She was packing sweet for her costomer when she heard husy voice ..

Anuj:'I want two kg hot mouth watering jalebies for my doll.."Hearing word doll Khushi lifted her head and gasped to see her childhood friend Anuj in front of her..

Khusi:'Anuj.."Anuj pulled her cheeks ..

Anuj:"Yes doll Its me ..You have forgotten me not me..

Khushi:"Nahi Anuj its nothing like that.."

Anuj:"Relax doll I was kidding you don't ask me about you hand made ginger tea.."Khushi asked Radha to look after shop as buaji was out to meet her friend she took Anuj to her house..Anuj was not surprised to see her bump as buaji already told him about Khushi's marriad life..He swear himself to teach that bas***d a lesson who messed with his doll's life..

Arnav was leaning on office chair his eyes were closed he was lost in HER Memory...

***********FLASHBACK**********

Arnav was talking with his clients when knocked and Khushi came carrying food in her hands..

Khushi:'Excuse me gentle men my husband needs to eat his lunch he had also fainted yesteday beacuse he skipped his lunch.."Clients excused and went outside..

arnav:"(gritted his teeths)What was that Khushi ?You know that I were busy in a very important meeting .."

Khushi made food plate went towards him and sat on his lap making him surprised because its first time she was behaving so bold she broke piece of roti dipped in curry took it in front of his mouth he unknowingly open his mouth and start to eat the food..

Khushi:'I know Arnavji this meeting is important for you I just postpone it for 15 minutes..You know that you were weak now doctor advised you to have you food in time..I am too busy in house hold I forgot to ask you yesterday that you have food but see you didnt eat all this happen because of me.."He eyes turned moist but she wiped it before he can see but he caught her crying and then wipping..He wanted to cconsole her but just couldnot..Khushi was about to feed him other bite he took it from her hand and made her eat it.

Arnav:"You can't eat food without me so eat with me.."He heart filled with joy at that time..After both had food Khushi pecked her lips making him surprise of his sudden boldness..

Khushi:"Arnavji come home early tonight...I will wait for you.."He cheeks turned red and he caught hidden meaning of her sentense..She rushed outside his lips curved into loopsided smile..
Khushi closed office door and held her heart..

Khushi:'Hey DM what I did today ?I sat on his lap and kissed him?'She bit her lower lip in nervousness..But he found herself pinning against a wall before she could react Arnav took her lower lip in his mouth bit it hard then lick it to soothe her pain..

Arnav:"I think you deserve a reward for giving me lunch on time.."Before she could say something they were on couch their clothes scattered in every corner ..

Aman:"Arnav you fine?.."Hearing Aman's voice he came back to reality..

Aman:'ASR I think you should take some rest.."

Arnav:'I am fine Aman give me Roy's file.."Aman nodded his head gave him fine Arnav engrossed himself in work this is the only think which keep him away from HER memories..

Buaji:'Titliya "Buaji entered her house but she was welcomed by giggling sound of Khushi ..This seems after ages she was able to hear Khushi's giggling..But buaji also knew reason of her giglings ANUJ thats why buaji called him to come and fill Khushi's life with colors..

Anuj:"Buaji you came .."Anju took blessinf from buaji ..

Buaji:"Jaatey Rahi beta.."They all engrossed in conversation..
Buaji:'Titliya I got a very big order ."

Khushi:'Thats realy nice buaji.."

Buaji:'But Titliya for that order we have to move Mumbai.."Hearing this Khushi's body got stiffed but she covered her facial expression..

Khushi:"Thats okay buaji we will go there.."
Anuj:"I dont want to hear anything you guys are staying at my place in Mumbai.."After lots of Anuj effort buaji finally agreed Khushi excused herself and went to make tea for all..
Tears blured her vision now what will happen she is again near HIM ?She somehow managed to live without him?But now she is going so close to HIM?What if she saw her baby?And on his DI's pleadings he decided to snatch her baby from her ..She shudder at this thought ..No! She can't let this happen ..She was lost in his thought when she found herself being pulled.

Anuj:'Careful Khushi you are going to burn her hand .."He turned off the gas..

Khushi:"I will be careful next time.."She faked a smile and rushed to her room
RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav was tossing and turning on bed sleep was mile away from him only HER eyes were coming in front of him..door knocked with click and Khushi came inside while wipping her hair with towel she was wearing black sexy net nighty which he brought for her..
Khushi:"Arnavji didnt sleep yet .."She put the towel on recliner and laid on bed beside him she opened her arms ..

Khushi:'Come I will make you sleep1!.."Like child Arnav's face lit up with joy he immidientaly came and put his head on her bosoms..'She caressed his head..

Arnav:'Khushi is It really you ?.."He said in chocked voice.

Khushi:"Arnavji I came to make you asleep ..Then I have to go back .."She said while caressing his hair

Arnav:"(his grip on her become tighten)Please dont go Khushi.."

Khushi:"But this is what you want Arnavji.."She said in cold voice

Arnav :"Now I want you not to got.."He tighten his grip on her he looked down and shocked to see himself hugging pillow..He was hallucinating about her again..He stood from his place and punched the wall...

Arnav:"Dammit what I have done ?I want her go from my life ...I thought she is like HER..All women are gold digger but why I want her so much now ?What I want now?..."

Silent readers please press "LIKE" button to show your presence in this thread !

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 9 years ago
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
waiting for arshi meet
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav is pining for her..let him for some more time..glad that somebody has entered Khushi's life to make her happy..
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part...
khushi now have friend anuj with her...
arnav now become a devdas...
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome. ..loved this new character anuj...hopes he brings out the bubbly innocent khushi back...
arnav is knowing khushis value now...n seems he had some1 in hislife b4 khushi. ..some bad relationship. .I guess..
chudail-awwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONFUSED...
HEY WHY SHE LEFT HIM
WHAT SHE HAS SEEN IN ARNAV'S OFFICE
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..
Loved it..
Update nxt soon...
..ri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
expected that they will meet in this update..
anyways,it is good..arnav will realize soon..
nice update..