ARSHI INTENSE TS :LOVELESS MARRIAGE link to thread#2 upd pg#1 19/4

..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

LOVELESS MARRIAGE

banner credit goes to ..cutyee..
                      thanks cutee for this awesome banner :)       

CHAPTER #1

Arnav enterd his room furiously he glanced the clock its 2 am in morning ..He has lots of work in his office ..He unbuttoned his coat threw it on recliner losen his tie .He sat on bed ..Just then Khushi enterd the room wearing red nighty looking freshly bloomed flower she dabbed her face with a towel just then he eyes stuck on her husband sleeping on bed..She went close to him sat on bed caressed his head droped a kiss on his forehead feeling her warmth he opened his eyes their eyes got locked..

Khushi:"Wohh hum.."She panicked to get catch red handed..Arnav broke eye lock and sat on bed ..

Khushi:"Should I warm dinner .."He got up from bed took his clothes from closet..

Arnav:"How many times I have told you not to distrub me when I  am sleeping dammit ? ..I had my dinner go and sleep now.."He went inside the bathroom slummed the door behind tears pool in her eyes ..

Khushi:"Will he ever be able to love me .."Arnav came after changing his cloth slept on his side of bed while she just stared at his figure blankly..Their marriage was not love marriage but an arrange his di selected her for her chotte for the first time she saw her talking to DM about her life ..Next day Anjali went to laxmi nagar asked her hand for her brother and her buaji agreed ..It was grand marriage A marriage any girl could dreamt off but fate has other planed for her ..Her husband didnt love her she still remember her suhagraat when all her dreams shattered ..
                     *****FLASHBACK**********

Khushi was continously chanting her DM name sitting in middle when Arnav furiously enterd the room..

Arnav:'What are u doing here ?"She shockingly looked towards his face no doubt he gulped to see such beauty he didn't even notice her in marriage ..He was furios on her she is the reason because of her he is no longer bachler..

Arnav:"Go and change you clothes..Dont expect anything from me .I have married you just for my di  .."She was shocked to react anything all her dreams  broke in no swift .."What go and change ?.."She got off bed and went towards bathroom when he stopped her"Come soon I have meeting tomorrow we have to finish our suhagraat.."
Khushi:"Atlast he is trying to give this marriage a chance.."She tought to herself..
That night two bodies became one but not two souls..

From her marriage till today he was always behave rudely with her ..

Morning rays fell on Arnav who was sleeping cuddling to  his wife ..Khushi was wide wake and was in deep thought when he found her kissing above his mound..

Arnav:'You smell so good in morning .."He slide her nighty down and kissed all the way from neck to bossom when his  phone rang he pecked her lip and attend the call..

Arnav:'What ?I am coming now ?.."He cut the call went to closet and picked her cothes"I will be late today .."He went inside bathroom moor tears pooled in her eyes but she wiped it ..

Khushi:'Atleast he cares for me .."She sighed and wiped her tears..
LIVING ROOM

Anjali:'Khushi you prepare everything for Payal babyshower .."
Khushi:"ji di .."She went inside kitchen to make lunch..
Nani:"I think we did bad to make her marriade with chotte Anjali..We forced chotte to marry Khushi ..She marriad to chotte a month before Payal but still no news about her pregnancy .."

THUD  everyones attention shift towards source and found Khushi in shocked state..

Khushi:"Woh I slipped .."She pretent to normal..
Khushi served lunch and went to her  room ..

Khushi:'Arnavji was forced to marry me ..Thats why he will never except us .."She cried and cried until she slept..

Arnav enterd his room 1:00 am but he was not greated by warm hugs of his wife that was strange room was dark this never happened because Khushi is afaird of darkness he switched on the lights and found her sleeping while curling in a ball he wants to take her in his arm before he do anything his phone range he took his laptop and went outside to send important mails..

Payal has went to her house for delivery Khushi was feeling so low she was in her room Arnav was working in study when his phone range Khushi picked it because he forget his phone in room ..It was Aman who asked her to give this phone to Arnav as its something important ..She composed hersef and went to study ..

STUDY

Arnav:"Enough di I dont want to hear anything on this topic .."
Anjali:"Why chotte I am just asking for a baby ?.."

Arnav:"(clentched his fist in anger)What you want me to do now di ?Make a baby with her ?When you know I hate kids?.."

AnjalI:"Chottee please give us heir of this family I promise I will not ask anything.."

Arnav:"This was same line which you used when you asked me to marry her..This was same line which you asked me before to sleep with her CONSUMMATE my MARRIAGE ..Make her my WIFE in EVERYSENSE.. now this is same line which you are using to give you heir of this family when you know I hate KIDS?.."
Khushi was about to open the door when she  heard his loud voice she heard all their conversation she bite her lower lip so hard to control her sob till It bleed her feet dragged her to HIS bedroom ..She locked herself in a bathroom open all tape and shower and cried her lungs out ..Its high time for her to take a good decision for herself she cant waste her life for excepting him to love her..She felt sudden dizzyness and she passed out ..

Khsuhi opened her eys and found herself in HIS bed sitting worried Anjali beside her .Arnav was seeing her with anger filled eyes..

Arnav:"Dammit when you know you are not well why the hell you locked the door if I dont have spare key then God knows wha thad happened to you ? .."

Khushi:"Kya hota hamme hum maar hi jatte.."(What had happened to me ..I would have died?..."Arnav was about to pounce on her when Anjali stopped him..

Anjali:'Chotte dont shout at her ..Doctor cant reach here because of this rain she has just fainted .."She caressed her cheek"Khushi take some rest I will make soup for you ..

Days were passing quickly Khushi was not able to eat anything she was feeling low most of time..Which women cant feel depressed when she knew her husband married her , slept with her just for his DI..

Anjali:'Khushi you okay now.."
Khushi:"Ji di.."..She just nodded..
Anjai:"(caressed her head)Khushi chotte didnt have anything since morning ..Can you please take food for him.."Khushi got upset to know Arnav is hungry since morning ..She nodded took the lunch and rushed towards his office ..But in his office she got shock of her life which shattered all her hope and she lost her last hope to live..
RAIADA MANSION
Anjali:(on call)Chotte Khushiji has not returned from noon ..I have asked her to take your lunch to office.."

Arnav:"Dammit Relax di ..I will find her.."He cut the call excused himself from meeting and start to find Khushi .He check every possible place but couldn't find her after informing police he went to his home when his Di pounced on him..

Anjali:"Did you guys have fight chotte?Where is Khushi?Where will she go now?She has not done anything before her.."Without answering his di .Arnav furiously went to his room ..

Arnav:'Dammit where are you Khushi?.."When HP knocked the door came inside and gave him important letter..Arnav didnt want to read it but his eyes fell on her name he immidientaly opened it but reading its content ground slipped from his feet..

Silent readers please press "LIKE"button to show your presence in this thread..Next part will be posted depend upon your response :P

I am dedicating this OS to a very special person who is and will be always my best friend no matter what happen ..This is for you my angel..This TS is for my beautiful friend Vani(PinkPenguinxo) :)

stay happy n bless always xox
Edited by ..strawberry.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

INDEX

Sneak Peek-Click Me..

Chapter#2-Click Me..

Sneak Peek-Click Me..

Chapter#3-Click me..

Thread#2-Click Me..

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 9 years ago
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow wat a plot

Interesting story

Waiting for next part eagerly

P.s is it dedicated to Vani??Edited by HUMII10592 - 9 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice TS
Update next part soon
the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
thankyou so much for the dedication first of all this is a really interesting ts sara :)

update soon.. poor khushi :( THAT ARNAV HAS TO UNDERSTAND IF HE DIDNT LOVE HE HE SHOULDNT HAVE TREATED HER SO BADLY AND ATLEAST CONSIDERED HER FEELINGS ðŸ˜¡

anyway thanks again for this sweet gift u are the best ðŸ¤—

Edited by PinkPenguinxo - 9 years ago
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely start 
Looking forward to reading the next update 
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start...
loved it...
waiting 4 d nxt update... 😊
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start, well written but that was really sad
Poor Khushi, I feel bad for her.
So Arnav married her for his di and also slept with her for his di, that was really sad for any wife.
Why did you stop in there?
I really want to know what Khushi saw at the office, Is it Arnav having affairs with somebody or he loves someone else and what was Khushi wrote in the letter at the end.
Can't wait to find out.
Please continue soon.

arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept
Plz continue soon
niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Wow!! 
What a concept