Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Hahaha I have complete confidence that its her and Humaira is learning how to steal others *fiance/husband* from her as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw did you watch Kaisi Yeh Yaarian yesterday? πŸ˜›

yaah i did and love it ..😳
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

yaah i did and love it ..😳

Finally, we got some MaNan scenes after two boring episodes πŸ₯± Are you going to gif them? 😳
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Finally, we got some MaNan scenes after two boring episodes πŸ₯± Are you going to gif them? 😳

yah finally ..aftr 2failed margin epi πŸ˜†..yahh i will πŸ˜‰

*Edited sssh we shd not discuss anthr show here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

yah finally ..aftr 2failed margin epi πŸ˜†..yahh i will πŸ˜‰

*Edited sssh we shd not discuss anthr show here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll be waiting for it πŸ˜›

Yeh lets just discuss ST here πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khalid won't die.. the story is based on writer's own life and he is still alive πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I want to see farhan Ali agha and samiya in a new full fledged show...they hv amazing chemistry after samiya fq...
Yousuf won't turn out to b crap jus coz one of the shows is as pathetic as sadqay...he is the writer of pyaare afzal too which was epic
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Rasheeda's lust and Humera's betrayal are seriously not funny any more. And Abdur Rehman is not a saint either.. I do not at all support Rasheeda at all but when it comes to Abdur Rehman I find him equally at fault.

And writer/editor should make notice of mistakes they make. They have occurred quite frequently in ST. In this episode when Khalil was watching cricket on TV. The commentator was Ramiz Raja and he mentioned Shahid Afridi...both of these belong to current era.

Also the whole jhappi talk was too much to handle

I was thinking the same, arent they supposed to be in the 80's, thats the time of Miandad and Imran KhanπŸ˜† afridi kahan say aa gayaπŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BTW, its not as far fetched as everyone thinks it is, the help we have in my MIL's house in Pakistan have so many stories likethat, falan ki biwi raat main kissi aur ki jhopdi main say nikli, falan shaadi kay baad apnay dewar kay sath bhagh gaye...so it must be the lack of education in the villages...so maybe KRQ might have had encountered such people in his life...who knows...but I wouldnt have watched tis show if it wasnt for sheedaπŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

BTW, its not as far fetched as everyone thinks it is, the help we have in my MIL's house in Pakistan have so many stories likethat, falan ki biwi raat main kissi aur ki jhopdi main say nikli, falan shaadi kay baad apnay dewar kay sath bhagh gaye...so it must be the lack of education in the villages...so maybe KRQ might have had encountered such people in his life...who knows...but I wouldnt have watched tis show if it wasnt for sheedaπŸ˜†

Shabz, I honestly am not exaggerating when I say this happens, and things worse than this happens. My issue is there's no need to show it on television to extreme black and white lengths, and even if you have to, tone it down a notch. This may be a real incident but it doesn't come across as real if you get what i mean. The emotions of the characters. Humaira and Sheeda [still makes me laugh] may be loose characters magar don't present them as cartoons.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
Rasheeda doesnt even spare her poor husband even when he is fighting between life and death. And abdur rehman is such a weirdo, he just tags along with her like a puppet.