Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
oh Humaira's story was so lame -_-
what is happening?! On one side its Humaira's hisaab n on the other side its sheeda's shart.. both things happening simultaneously :S

btw I did like Adnan as khalil in the starting epis but now he just makes that weird expression wid his eyes in every scene... he luks stupid
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

This thing wasnt cleared.. I am still confused.. So Aapa Inayat was pregnant.. and apparently Rasheeda was having an affair with her husband. She was caught red handed by aapa.. Later on Inayat husband died and Rasheeda was about to marry Abdur Rehman.. and from the constant mention of hotel makes me think that it was a love affair. So, just few days before marriage Inayat and Abdur Rehman marries secretly... the reason is still unknown..!! If he was in love with Inaayat why was he going to marry Rasheeda?? and if he loved Rasheeda why did he marry Inayat.. it is still now clear.

here's what i think, i think rasheeda was falsely accused of cheating with Inayets husband, rasheeda always loved AR, AR believed Inayet over rasheeda and married Inayet just to get back at sheeda, that's why sheeda is so pissed at everyone and using her daughter as a pawn to get back at everyone...so if Inayet didnt catch her red handed with her husband, there might be a chance of rasheeda being innocent.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

here's what i think, i think rasheeda was falsely accused of cheating with Inayets husband, rasheeda always loved AR, AR believed Inayet over rasheeda and married Inayet just to get back at sheeda, that's why sheeda is so pissed at everyone and using her daughter as a pawn to get back at everyone...so if Inayet didnt catch her red handed with her husband, there might be a chance of rasheeda being innocent.

nope. sheeda justifies herself as a young child who didn't know any better. I assume she felt that it was a mans job to make women feel that way, but she knew it was wrong since i;m pretty sure she got caught twice. I think inayats sister in law told her the first time-- granted harsh but still-- and then inayat. So she knew it was wrong. While I agree that what inayats ex-hubby did was statutory rape but this does not justify her present.

But i could be wrong as this story is really confusing. And if what you are saying is true, then that sort of explains the precap, where Inayat is willing to trade her husband for Shanno
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

nope. sheeda justifies herself as a young child who didn't know any better. I assume she felt that it was a mans job to make women feel that way, but she knew it was wrong since i;m pretty sure she got caught twice. I think inayats sister in law told her the first time-- granted harsh but still-- and then inayat. So she knew it was wrong. While I agree that what inayats ex-hubby did was statutory rape but this does not justify her present.

But i could be wrong as this story is really confusing. And if what you are saying is true, then that sort of explains the precap, where Inayat is willing to trade her husband for Shanno

no you might be right, as i said I watched in on and off so I am not clear about what really happened between sheeda and her bro in law.
Humera is so desperate for a hug. Bechari.
Give her a hug already!
I'm sure Shano would just laugh it off.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wasn't this show set in 60s or something then how come a match in which afridi and vvs laxman were playing was going on? :p
I think even the makers are not interested :D
This show has been a huge disappointment.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah,

What did I just watch!

Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah!

I don't even know what to think anymore...

Even Dr Maqsood, I cannot defend. Stupid, Idiot, shouldn't he be talking to Khalil or Inayat.. No, he goes to Shanno... He's not even close to her.

This Sheeda darling has got to die...

Ya Allah, aisi maa kisi ko na mile...Ameen!

I know I can't believe they will get to portray women in such a shameless way in any show...first rasheeda and then humeira..even guys aren't shown being so despo n shameless...I can't believe it's wriiten by khalil sir who has written such amazing characters n dialogues n screenplay like pyaare afzal n even the recent yousuf has a good screenplay n nice dialogues
this show is kinda vulgar
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Wasn't this show set in 60s or something then how come a match in which afridi and vvs laxman were playing was going on? :p
I think even the makers are not interested :D
This show has been a huge disappointment.

where can they bring 60s players from?πŸ˜†
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

where can they bring 60s players from?πŸ˜†

LOL but then show only the commentary and avoid the players bechara afridi tu tab baby hota 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

LOL but then show only the commentary and avoid the players bechara afridi tu tab baby hota 🀣

he wasnt born in the 60's, baby bhi nahi hotaπŸ˜†