Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i hope someone changes the poster to rasheeda and abdul rehmanπŸ˜†...come on someone do it, pretty please.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
By bringing the hotel room repeatedly she proved she is still stuck in that memory and feeling horny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

By bringing the hotel room repeatedly she proved she is still stuck in that memory and feeling horny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what I fail to understand is if she loved AR so much, what was she doing with her brother in law? was that ever cleared, I didnt watch ST in the middle, was she accused of cheating with her brother in law or did it really happen?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

what I fail to understand is if she loved AR so much, what was she doing with her brother in law? was that ever cleared, I didnt watch ST in the middle, was she accused of cheating with her brother in law or did it really happen?

She was bad, she was with her brother in law and get caught red handed by Enayet..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

This thing wasnt cleared.. I am still confused.. So Aapa Inayat was pregnant.. and apparently Rasheeda was having an affair with her husband. She was caught red handed by aapa.. Later on Inayat husband died and Rasheeda was about to marry Abdur Rehman.. and from the constant mention of hotel makes me think that it was a love affair. So, just few days before marriage Inayat and Abdur Rehman marries secretly... the reason is still unknown..!! If he was in love with Inaayat why was he going to marry Rasheeda?? and if he loved Rasheeda why did he marry Inayat.. it is still now clear.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Inayat's husband didn't die at first. He remarried. Inayat took divorce from him after Khalil was born.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Abdur Rehman and Inayat's first husband are relatives.. I think cousins or nephew type deal.
Rasheeda was playing with Inayat's first husband, while being engaged to and playing with Abdur Rehman... Inayat kicked her out and got a divorce (or maybe he died.. but point is both are hurt cuz of the affair).

Abdur Rehman and Inayat get married (probably wanted to move past affair thing and he was probably guilty about his relative).

I doubt it was a secret wedding; probably small and not as loud. I mean it is understandable in all families that nobody wants to get married to the person who cheated on them...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah,
What did I just watch!

Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah!

I don't even know what to think anymore...

Even Dr Maqsood, I cannot defend. Stupid, Idiot, shouldn't he be talking to Khalil or Inayat.. No, he goes to Shanno... He's not even close to her.

This Sheeda darling has got to die...

Ya Allah, aisi maa kisi ko na mile...Ameen!
LOL i dont understand why AR suddenly became her puppet and started following her.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Inayat's husband didn't die at first. He remarried. Inayat took divorce from him after Khalil was born.

OhK.. i didn't know about it.