ZaYa FF: Its Just You And Me! Chapter-4, 26th Aug, Page 8

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! So I am yet back with another fan fic. This is going to be long enough. Not the usual 5 parts I write. Will update it as soon as I can! :)

PROLOGUE

Always was, is and will be the same thing isn't it? We always promise. Going to do that before we die, going to go somewhere. But when it comes to 'doing' it? Nah. Don't have time na? Read this story of two strangers, too tired with their lives. At some point of time we feel sick and tired. Its almost like we can't do it anymore. We can't handle the stress? These two were something like this only.

Follow the story to read about these two people, totally a 'nobody' to each other, meet. Both were in suicidal conditions though. How they plan to set a day again so that they can do those 'things' people plan to do before they die.

Sometimes, being stranger is something not so unsafe. Is it? So tune into this story.

NOTE REGARDING PM'S

For PM's please buddy 'harshadfan_pm' and unbuddy or inform me if don't wish to receive PM's. I won't bother you. Will not send PM's from this account anymore. For further inquiries, please contact me i.e. PM 'harshadcrazyfan'.

NOTE REGARDING UPDATES

Will try to update regularly. Max will not update for 3 days. Response also matters, so please people try to comment and like as much as you can. Not gonna be too long or too short. Will make it a 7-8 part fan fiction. Also, will try to update tomorrow evening.

INDEX

Chapter-1: Our First Meeting
Chapter-2: We Meet Again
Chapter-3: Lets try this together
Chapter-4: 20 Days!
Chapter-5: Live your dream- To be updated..
Chapter-6: Time to go- To be updated...
Chapter-7: Realizations- To be updated...
Chapter-8: Try again- To be updated...
Chapter-9: Life- To be updated...

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipeee me first *dances* glad to see ur something again tht i can luk foward to lyk college days- my favourite all i can say UPDATE SOON
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This reminds me of Anjaana Anjaani and I love that movie! It's so inspiring especially tu na jaane aas paas hain khuda!
Anyway I hope to see you update soon and mujhe apne PM List mein bhi add kar lena! 😛
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanu please start updating fast,I'm suoer excited and am sure its gonna be awesome just like ur previous works!
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sounds very interesting
plzz continue soon..
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much people those who have commented. And those who have viewed and not liked or commented. Well, please comment for sure. As a writer, I need great motivation to write long enough parts. Which I am probably NOT writing. But will try in this fan fic. Please please please keep the comments coming. So I am here with a new part. I have to go for my classes at 8:00 so I have made this short. Sorry for that. So without wasting time, here you go with my first part.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barkat Villa
8:30 pm
Narrator's POV

"Thats because I am not like you dad! Fahad bhai is, but I am not!" A 26 year old boy, Zain Abdullah, the name itself refers quite rich. But doesn't like his father at all, Osman Abdullah. It always brings him great despair when Osman names him a 'useless' creature. He usually kept his mouth shut but today, today he HAD to speak.

"Zain-" Osman's wife, Surraiya Abdullah, was about to explain Zain. But he cut her in between his words.

"No mom. Aaj nhi. I tolerated this man for the past years, but not anymore. He has lost all his rights to be called as 'my father'. He is not my father anymore. And neither are you my mother. I am going to break all the ties to this house and my ex-family. Bye!" And he simply walked out into the cold dense night. No idea how he is going to do anything.

Bridge
Zain's POV

I have decided. There is only one way to get out of this time. SUICIDE. I know it may sound crazy. But its my family that has left me. Or I have left them. Doesn't matter. Dad doesn't support me anymore. HE ISN'T MY DAD ANYMORE. And Mom..? Well, she is just too scared of Dad to even speak out something.

"Woahhh!" I was about to jump when I heard the voice of a girl. She seemed drunk. What is with her? "Aaj mei upar, aasman neeche. Aaj mei aage, zamana hai peeche! Oh wait, mei toh upar hi hu. Stupid me!"

"Tum yaha kya kr rhi ho?" I said now scared. I don't know why but she seemed kinda nice to me. Is there too to-? God! Noo!

"Mei? Mei yaha udh rhi hu. Dikhta nhi hai kya? Mei bahaut thank chuki hu zindage se. No one understands me. My feelings!" She said as she gulped down another huge sip from her bottle. "So mei aaj ke aaj hi sab kuch khatam kr dungi!"

"You shouldn't do this. Tum bahaut young ho abhi. Things can still change!" I said.

"Haan haan jaise tum toh 70 saal ke ho gye ho na? You are also young!"

"Meri baat alag hai!" Oh she's getting up! Finally I am going to get a closer look to her. Wait, is she walking on the railing. She was about to fall when I caught her at the right time.

"Tumhe kya pta ki meri baat kya hai? You don't know anything about me. Anyways, hi my name is Aaliya! Aaliya Ghulam Haider" Aaliya? Nice name though. But she can't handle herself, how is she going to jump? Ohhh... right... Sorry!

"Hi I am Zain Abdu- No actually its just Zain!"

"Hi Zain! Tum suicide kyun kr rhe ho?"

"Well its almost the same condition. My dad thinks me as a burden. A burden who only spends his money. And does no good to him. To him, my brother is the best!"

"Tumhe pta hai duniya mei ese koi dad nhi hai jinhe apne bete se chhoti chhoti problem na ho! So don't take it too hardly"

"Yeah, but there are other things too!"

"Okay... Then lets do it!"

"Yeah!" I said as I left her. We stood on the railing. "You ready?" She held my hand. In the cold dense night, her hand feels warm. What's about her?

"1..."

"2..." I closed my eyes.

"And... 3!"

"Hey you two. Come down this minute. Suiciding?" Crap! I knew this would happen. The guards are here.

"Crap! Come on lets move!" She said pulling me down the railing.

But I wasn't gonna accept my defeat. I had to leave this world. What should I live for? My parents who betrayed me? My brother who thinks I am useless? Who? I tried again as I stepped in front of the car coming from the other side. I felt a pain in my left leg as it hit me. I flew into the air and thumped on the ground.

And she tried again too. She tried to get onto the railing again but because of the ice fall down again. Hit her head hard. What does destiny awaits? What is written for us two?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know. Its EXACTLY like the movie 'Anjaana Anjaani'. Actually I watched it yesterday and this idea of writing this part popped into my mind. Hope you liked the starting. I will make some changes in the story. So don't worry, it will not be like the movie. Just a bit.

Please please please leave your comments and likes. Otherwise no updates! Sorry. And for pm's again buddy 'harshadfan_pm'.

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res..
Unres...
---------------
Yipee first one to comment...
I love the movie ...
I was listening to songs of the movie , a plan pop out of writing something on this movie but before I could do it u started...
I am very much happy that u Did it...
Coming to this I really loved it...
Both at suicidal point one drunk and other not in his senses...
Really loved it...
Continue soon and thanks for the pm...
Edited by iluvuzaya - 10 years ago
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! Its brilliant tanya
bt i didn't watch movie anjana anjani
so m jst excited 4 dis ff:)
thnx 4 d pm
Edited by jazly_zayafan - 10 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail