Very nicely written
Continue soon
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So awesome Tanu!
Loved it totally :)
So anjana anjani it's!
I love that film so thank you very much for starting this FF!
You are an awesome writer :)
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have 8favourite movies and anjana anjani is one of it ...I am gonna read all our updates and do pm me
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooo much interesting continue soon because I can't wait to read more
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it Tanya <3
Continue soon n thnx 4 pm :)
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice
Update soon and thanks for the pm
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start Tanya 👍🏼
loved the update and the prologue 😳
brilliantly penned down as always!
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM

hiranrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good part.. please update it soon.. eager to read next parts
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much guys for your comments. Another exam today. Now my practicals are starting. I have one tomorrow and the other one day after. Then followed by Monday and the rest of the week. So updates? Well, they will be short and late. Sorry for that. So I am back with the next update, hope you all like it! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apollo Hospital
7:00 pm
Zain's POV

I open my eyes to see the pale white ceiling. Where am I? Oh wait, a nurse just entered. Wait a second. AM IN A HOSPITAL? That means blood. God I hate blood. I can't even stand the smell of it.

"How are you feeling Mr. Abdullah?" I hate to be called 'Abdullah'. It makes me all dependent-on-my-father kind of feeling. And I don't like it anymore. I never did!

"I am fine! What happened?" Lie! My head was pounding. And feeling like my eyes are gonna close any minute. I could see my right arm bandaged. Fractured! And my forehead bandaged again.

"You were brought here with the police. You were attempting on suicide so you hurt yourself with a car from the other direction. You were here in a terrible condition. Unfortunately, your right arm is fractured. There was a lot of blood-loss. So a girl with the same blood group gave it to you. She said she knows you. She is also admitted in this hospital. She got hurt too!" Girl? And she knows me? Who could that be? Wait a second, AALIYA? Dammit! Why did she give blood to me when no one else did? What happened?

"Do you know her name?"

"Well, she didn't tell. It was some with 'A' Aa, Aal, something like that!" So I was correct. AALIYA GAVE ME BLOOD. Why did she? When my family didn't come to check me out if I am safe and in one piece or not, she donated blood? Why? "I think you should take rest Mr. Abdul-"

"Please call me Zain"

"Okay. So I think you should rest Zain. You are still not right. Here, take these medicines?" She handed me medicines and a glass of water. I was taking the medicines when I asked.

"The girl which donated blood to me. Is she? Uh... I she fine?" I had to ask. She was after all a life-giver to me. In a way!

"Yeah she fine. She hit her head hard. She is conscious now though. Okay 'Zain', should I call your parents? Or anyone else?" NO!

"My parents are DEAD! And I don't have anyone"

"So whom should I call then?"

"I am fine this way only. Thanks for your concern though!"

"Your welcome dear. You should take rest. Good Night!"

Okay.
I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE.
To do what you ask?
Seriously?
You gonna ask me that?
Well... Try again.
To do..'that'!

Backside Stairs
Zain's POV

Okay I had to get out. So I escaped from the room and to the stairs. I can't just try once and accept my defeat. I HAVE to do this!

"Shh-shh!" Who is that? I turned around to look at her in the same clothes as mine. Hospital clothes of course. "Hi!"

"Hey, what are you doing here?" What is she doing here? Wait, is she wanting to try again too?

"What are YOU doing here?" She asked me back the question.

"I certainly asked the question first!"

"I am escaping. I want to try again! You?" I knew it!

"Same"

"Lets go then!" God! She is too... uhh... girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update on Sunday. Sorry can't tomorrow, have an important practical. Please leave your comments and likes. If you are reading don't forget to like at least. And if you are commenting, like also. PM's in a while.

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..read both prts 2 gether n it was awesome
I love tht movie too