Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! So I am TOO happy today. First the good news, that is that finally finally I have been selected for the Annual Drama Competition held at MY college. And, I am the FIRST newbie to the college (1st Year Student) who is participating in the competition. Wohooo! Next, my practical today was AWESOME. Here you go with the next part to my FF. Hope you all like it! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued...
Aaliya's POV

"Zain... do you think its a sign?" I think it is. When I was a kid my Mom used to tell me that everything happens for a reason. Allah sends us signs. Maybe there is something. Something left for us to do. Somewhere to go. Someone to talk, apologize. Anything!

"Wh- What sigh?" He asked.

"When I was a kid Zain, my Mom used to tell me that Allah sends us signs. Maybe there is something we still have to do. Something in store for us. We should give this a chance Zain!" He seemed not to be interested.

"What rubbish!" He said rolling his eyes. "That simply happens in fables Aaliya. And you certainly can NOT believe in such fables. Can you?"

"Look Zain this may sound too unrealistic to believe Zain, but this is true Zain. It happens" I said making him face him "Please just trust me. Give this time Zain. Give your life time. We have given so many chances to death, lets just give one more chance to life. Can you do that? For me?"

"What's the date today?"

"Huh? How did that arrive in the context?"

"Just tell the date?"

"Uhh.. Well, yeah today is 11th December!"

"31st December!" He said. What is that? Oh crap!

"New years eve! That's new years Zain"

"Exactly. For the next 20 days, lets give this a chance. On the day of 31st we will jump again. The whole town will be busy with the celebrations. So we get a good chance enough. And this time, we won't waste time talking. We have 20 days! But the question arrives, what will we DO in these 20 days?"

"Things to do before you die. We always thing that before death overtakes us we will do that, go there, meet them, whatever. They do it for living, we will do it for dying"

"Seems like a nice plan!" He said smiling at me. Why is he smiling? What?

"So 20 days. Lets start with today"

"Today?"

"Yeah, today" I said.

"Okay, I'll bring my clothes and other stuff from my hom- uhh... place. Will be right back"

"Oh and Zain!" I stopped him as he was about to go "Take this robe. Don't want you to get caught thinking of you as mental hospital escapee!"

"Oh yeah!" Takes the robe from my hand "Thanks!"

"You're welcome!" And he walked off the door. I sighed!

Later That Day
8:30 pm
Narrator's POV

Aaliya heard the doorknob click. In entered Zain looking dashing as ever in his black leather jacket with a white tee. Aaliya was just staring at him until he interrupted her. He dropped his bag on the couch.

"Hey. I was just planning on making noodles. You in?"

"Your cooking? No thanks!"

"Hey I am the best cook, ever!"

"Of course you are!" Well, he sounded sarcastic. She wondered why. She then noticed him pulling out a slice of rotten pizza from beneath the heap of clothes on her couch. Ouch! That hurts. "Can see how much you love your clothes. Left a slice for them too!"

"Can you stop being sarcastic for heavens sake!?"

"No, I can't!" He said still laughing.

"God, who am I stuck with?"

Dinner
Aaliya's POV

With my mouth full of noodles I managed to ask- "So what is your first wish?"

"Uhh... I want to find true love!" I spitted my food out. Woah! Man this is so cliche.

"True love huh? Well, you can find it in the grocery store. The rates have decreased you can easily buy it can't you?" I said laughing. Being sarcastic can be fun, sometimes.

"Oh please. I knew it will be a waste even telling you about it"

"Okay I apologize. But finding true love in 20 days? It doesn't sound easy!"

"I know. But I wanna try"

"Okay we start looking for your mystery girl, tomorrow!"

"Yeah, good night!"

"Good night!" He descended on the couch and I laid down on the bed. It wasn't long until the exhaustion of the day relieved. Hmph!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pheewww! These days, I get too tired with all this writing stuff. Okay, now I have to get back to studies. And please people, for a few members, their PM inbox is FULL. For newbies, there are only a matter of PM's allowed. So keep deleting PM's as you keep reading stuff. Just a tip!

Don't forget to leave your comments and likes.
Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its exactly lyk movie Anjaana Anjaani
But..it still nyc Tanu dii
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanx for d tip
All d best for ur studies !!

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome Tanya...
Loved it...
It is taking a turn just like in the movie...
Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...
Leprechaun thumbnail
Nice update.
Thanks for the PM>
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update!!!..nicely written...loved it...ty so much for d pm..plz continue soon..
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
will unres in late night or tommorow after reading hope u don't mind...
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice
Update son
Thanks for the pm
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this update so much I can't wait for more fun plzzz update soon the next part
Thanks for the PM
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never expected 'I want to find true love' kinda thing from Zain...:P Loved the update..and do take your time,and update whenever you can.I can understand the pressure you r constantly under...it was a pure bliss reading it !
-Ann