Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Gujar

This guy is one of the most sorted celebs we have going. Not only a competent actor .

I saw one interview of his where Ushna Shah was also present [but naturally one tends to get very distracted with her being in the same frame I ended up just focusing on her]. So had to watch a repeat episode. He has a very sincere vision for his field and for Pakistan in general and talked a lot of sense. Overall a wholesome accumulation of thought, with some actors who take to the political route during interviews you can determine how indescript their ideas are, in essence it's all fluff guised under purity of wisdom. With Hamza it's distinctive in comparison. Hope he stays the way he is and carries on in an upward spiral with his selective approach

I LOVE watching his interviews. He has so much to say..everything he says usually has so much substance. He's really a likable guy. I'm still debating on whether or not I should watch his show Pyare Afzal..I'm a little iffy because it's freakin' 37 episodes.. but, then I read stuff about Hamza and I go, okay I have to soon..😆

starstruckk thumbnail
I saw this interview of his a while back. It's a good one...gives a good insight on the way he presents himself.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8H5u3jc_No[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

He's a good actor and so far has done quality work, loved him in Pyaray Afzal.And i think Atif Aslam is the only celebrity from Pakistan who has the maximum of fans in Facebook with 15 million and + but he's been around for a while now.

Atif Aslam is a different case..not only has he been around for years..but he has garnered fame by working in Bollywood etc...same with Ali Zafar.
starstruckk thumbnail
LOL I love how Hamza always talks about his mother and how she was always skeptical about Hamza joining showbiz because of the whole ..Multan wale ki kehnde? mera puttar ay kam karda, pirda ay. 😆 ki faida bachelor of the year (since Hamza was on the list of most eligible bachelors in 2013)..ay, tu officer banda..main ki dasangi jedun main rishta leke jandi? ke mera puttar ki kam karda ay?

😆
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He's very, very sweet! I'm sure he'll make it big, it's great that he has that many fans! He's also quite active in different things, I like that.
starstruckk thumbnail
Hamza joins PTI during the dharna, despite a PPP background. Loved his introduction. 😆
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its good to see that our celebrities are trying to promote citizenship responsibilities.
PehliBaarish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ayeza khan also has 1million fans on facebook
respect for Hamza ali abbas as a person, citizen~
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW HAMZA!❤️