Hamza Abbasi reaches 1 million + fans on fb - now joins PTI (video)

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hamza has 1 million + fans on facebook now. It's his verified account. Just find it commendable as he JUST arrived. .he ONLY has what?.. merely Waar, MHSA and Pyare Afzal to his credit (his fame to claim at least - all in a span of a year) ...and I think he's the only Pakistani actor who has 1 million fans on their facebook account? There's Ali Zafar with 4 million but he's been around for years, plus he has also garnered fans through his work in bollywood.
He also posted this:

I love how he has Aiza and his pic up as his default.

Hamza joining PTI :

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plus he credited his fans for making him a millionaire, on facebook of course. I am so happy with his progress. He delivers quite good messages from this page! Way to go Hamza!
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He's a good actor and so far has done quality work, loved him in Pyaray Afzal.And i think Atif Aslam is the only celebrity from Pakistan who has the maximum of fans in Facebook with 15 million and + but he's been around for a while now.
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he is awesome and desreves all this
plus his updates are interesting
He talks abt every thing Politics world politics movies his shows everything
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very rarely have seen people using their place to stand up for right things..Hamza is such patriotic person really n no doubt fearless..to talk about Pakistani politics , Gaza etc !

He was good in Waar and Pyarey Afzal.. He even mentioned he didn't take money for his role in Waar . Such Inspiring personality..

May God Bless him .. !
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This guy is one of the most sorted celebs we have going. Not only a competent actor .

I saw one interview of his where Ushna Shah was also present [but naturally one tends to get very distracted with her being in the same frame I ended up just focusing on her]. So had to watch a repeat episode. He has a very sincere vision for his field and for Pakistan in general and talked a lot of sense. Overall a wholesome accumulation of thought, with some actors who take to the political route during interviews you can determine how indescript their ideas are, in essence it's all fluff guised under purity of wisdom. With Hamza it's distinctive in comparison. Hope he stays the way he is and carries on in an upward spiral with his selective approach
Edited by Gujar - 10 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamSherLocked

he is awesome and desreves all this
plus his updates are interesting
He talks abt every thing Politics world politics movies his shows everything

I think he did masters in International Relations and than joined Civil Service in police so he has political background
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE THIS GUY!❤️not just as a celeb but him as a Human Being!❤️
Edited by iloveyouafridi - 10 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I think he did masters in International Relations and than joined Civil Service in police so he has political background

He just recently mentioned in his interview his mother was Pakistan People's Party MNA for ten years..n his whole family supports that party..he is from political family 😆.. but he now supports Tehreek e Insaf Imran Khan's party 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regardless of his background..he doesn't have to do what he's doing, but he is. How many celebs go out of their way encouraging the common person to stand for justice? He even posted a video on his facebook where he took out 18 minutes of his time to speak on how it's not about Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Zardari etc etc..it's about taking a stand and standing behind anyone who is. He simplified everything in such an unbiased and coherent manner. Not only that, he actually talks to his fans like a common person..on everyday things. I really admire him for that..not many of our celebrities do that. Firstly, apart from two or three NONE of them have verified accounts..so who even knows if it's them or not. Secondly, even when they claim they have facebook accounts, hardly any of them actually take out time to interact let alone interact like Hamza.

Hamza has a very likable personality. His acting and performances are on one side..but his demeanor offscreen is really admirable and unheard of. I haven't even watched his prominent work as an actor, but his offscreen persona is enough for me to admire the guy. No wonder he's the only Pakistani actor with the most fans on any social networking site..and in a matter of months.