Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Naila666

Too over board, too OTT acting and the tantrums.. As much as I like Meekal they needed a younger guy to play his role.. Too much drama even for a drama.. Lol

And they are not happy with 60 percent.. They are getting more then half. Wth.. My husband isn't even getting a penny from his family and no tantrums from our side.. Lol

Yeah I don't get it. 60% vs 40% is a pretty good deal. That was one of the most ridiculous arguments ever posed in a show. 😆 As you said, some people don't even get a single penny...and here 60% isn't enough. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Am I the only one who finds this show slow and boring?!

Nothing ever happens except them fighting over everything. :S

So far, it's boring. The fights are annoying.
Both the parents are stupid
why are they begging them so much
they should have some self respect too
Naila666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Both the parents are stupid

why are they begging them so much
they should have some self respect too

If I were Meekal's mum I'd beg my brother and his wife to come to the wedding for the sake of oeople not talking and the never talk to them again after the wedding.
Aisa bhi Bhai kya... Duffa

As much I like Mikaal I really don't find him suitable in the role. He's too old for it and some of his expressions are over the top too.

No man this begging is just too much!
They should just ask them once and then that's it
Itna bhi kya hai
Naila666 thumbnail
The scene where Mikaal sneaks his brother into his phupos house was overdone too. I mean come on- that was just silly.. And Urwa's family are rich with no class- such cheap mentality..
Par likhne ka faida???
Still can't stop watching it though.. Like Mikaal too much
LOL I find every scene too dramatic and silly.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
the show is awesome !!!

i LOVE the OST !!!
Ranias father deserves what he got
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol didnt know this shw has a thread here...i kinda had lot of expectations frm this show as i like th leads n supporting cast is good too...th OST is awesum but to my sheer surprise this by far THE WORST shw running on Hum Tv this yr...
None of th scns look real...the screenplay is pathetic filled with unnecessary OTT dialogues and even veteran actors luke meekal waseem abbas saba hameed are all made to b a joke here in this shw...seems like everyone is in competition who can do more overacting

I hv seen othr shws with cousin romance n family property issues but this is jus too unrealistic yaar...things dont happen like this

Who th hell r th writers of this shw n why humtv approved it

To top it all mikaal has ZERO chem with mawra...by far this is his worst chem with ny heroine whereas he can create chem with everyone...but here even him talking romantically with urwa n giving her romantic looks also look fake n forced

I hv been watching th shw for meekal only n also coz there r no othr good shw to watch on weds but must say worst shw of meekal in recent yrs

I may quit after a few epis