Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Hina the scene @ 2:00 is it the one where both of them are crying? I really like that scene, especially Meekal's crying 😭

Yes that one! :(((
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The start was a little meh in all honesty. Talk about exaggeration with Siraaj and in his wife. The way they just pushed Raheel to the floor..wth? 😆 I'm surprised Raheela and her husband still decided to go and apologize. They shouldn't have.
I really like Mikaal's role. Numail is a refreshing character for him. Mikaal always does intense characters..and I always wanted him to do a simple, romantic character..this seems like a character along similar lines. Urwa wasn't bad..but, I don't know..she doesn't have that charismatic appearance. She's a little dull onscreen. I like the other actress. Amber's sister who's after Numail..don't know her name..but, she's a really good actress. I really liked her scenes with Numail. I kind of felt bad for her when Numail was just like I can talk to whoever I want because Rania is my cousin and friend. 😆 Also, how he hardly ever replies back to any of her calls or texts. And, she kinda got teary-eyed since she's also a cousin..but, I guess not a friend.

Hopefully the family's tone it down a bit..they're a little TOO dramatic. 😆 Mikaal as always..is the best part in my opinion. I may be biased..but take him out, and this show wouldn't be anything extraordinary I feel. Hoping it gets better as it progresses. The OST is amazing! The chorus in particular is my favorite.
I told you it was boring! :P
The OST is stuck in my head though!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

sorry 😆 I just thought no one minded spoilers on the psf forum.. Plus drama promos always give everything away..
Hina they show a scene in the promo where waseem abbas comes to shoot meekal.. The familys all fighting for the gun and someone gets shot.. Then in the ost there wearing black and crying, the wife wakes up alone on the bed crying and urwas moms asking for foregiveness and crying so thats where i predicted it all from.

It's okay..no worries...I was just kidding. 😆 Humtv does usually have a knack for revealing EVERYTHING in their OSTs. I saw the entire OST..and the song is amazing. The chorus kinda gets to you. And, I agree..Mikaal's crying seen in the OST is great. I hope we get more of Mikaal in the next episode and a little less of the parents crying over nothing. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I told you it was boring! :P

The OST is stuck in my head though!

yeah. the OST is amazing.
starstruckk thumbnail
It seems like Siraaj will end up in jail. With the kind of temper he has..nothing unexpected. 😆
Lmao where did you get that idea from?
I hope he does!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Lmao where did you get that idea from?

I hope he does!

There's a scene where he's hugging his wife..and there's a police officer behind him. If he ends up shooting Raheel..then I'm sure Raheel's father won't let that fly and he shouldn't. I think Siraaj will have to go through the law or something then? Also, then there are some scenes in the OST where you see everyone but Siraaj..I'm guessing something will happen to him because of his temper.
The parents of both famillies are really weird lol.
I hope Numail and Rania end up together!
starstruckk thumbnail
I think these kind of shows show us to try not going for a cousin marriage..or any kind of marriage within your family. There's way too much drama involved..and too many egos involved.