Tum Mere Hi Rehna|Mikaal and Urwa|airs Sept. 3rd - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
So I guess this show is about two people who are in love but their parents dont let them be together. Like Romeo and Juliet lol
Typical story.
How was the first episode?

That man is Kashafs father from ZGH... hes awesome! :D
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It starts today? Ohhh! Damn. 30 minutes to go before it starts. Shukar hai...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone except me watch this? 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Did anyone except me watch this? 😆

So, how was it?
I did!!!
I found it boring though.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Not that bad 😆 A LOT of drama [as expected] but I found it enjoyable. Reminds me of the old days PTV drama based on family feuds.
It's basically about Waseem Abbbas and Saba Hamid who play parents to Urwa, whereas Huma Hamid and some guy [sorry don't know his name] play Meekal and Sohail Sameer parents. Waseem Abbas and Huma Hamid are sibilings.. Sohail Sameer is the elder brother more responsible, mature, basically the perfect guy whereas Meekal's the chichora as Waseem Abbas puts it. Meekal and Urwa like each other. Urwa's parents want her to get engaged to Sohail Sameer but at the beginning of the episode he gets engaged to his other cousin, his dads sisters elder daughter.. the younger one likes Meekal [stalkerish type]... Waseem Abbas never loses an opportunity to ridicule his sister's household and is this kharoos saryal type of guy.. he comes to get the rishta but finds out that Sohail Sameer already got engaged and him and Saba Hamid create an entire fuss over that.
Basically all that happened in the first episode.. still fun to watch.. at-least for me 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Not that bad 😆 A LOT of drama [as expected] but I found it enjoyable. Reminds me of the old days PTV drama based on family feuds.
It's basically about Waseem Abbbas and Saba Hamid who play parents to Urwa, whereas Huma Hamid and some guy [sorry don't know his name] play Meekal and Sohail Sameer parents. Waseem Abbas and Huma Hamid are sibilings.. Sohail Sameer is the elder brother more responsible, mature, basically the perfect guy whereas Meekal's the chichora as Waseem Abbas puts it. Meekal and Urwa like each other. Urwa's parents want her to get engaged to Sohail Sameer but at the beginning of the episode he gets engaged to his other cousin, his dads sisters elder daughter.. the younger one likes Meekal [stalkerish type]... Waseem Abbas never loses an opportunity to ridicule his sister's household and is this kharoos saryal type of guy.. he comes to get the rishta but finds out that Sohail Sameer already got engaged and him and Saba Hamid create an entire fuss over that.
Basically all that happened in the first episode.. still fun to watch.. at-least for me 😳

wow, a lot happened in the first episode. I don't think the story is anything out of the blue..but I'm going to watch this for Mikaal. 😆
It's not if you look at it through the love angle of Meekal and Urwa
but the way theyve shown the family dispute is interesting to watch! its like old PTV dramas! :P
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

It's not if you look at it through the love angle of Meekal and Urwa

but the way theyve shown the family dispute is interesting to watch! its like old PTV dramas! :P

It's more focused on the family dispute instead of Meekal and Urwa's love story.. that is what I enjoyed. And yes it really reminded me of old PTV dramas, the kind I miss.

Plus I really really love the OST to this. The video to it does give away that the elder brother will die most likely due to Waseem Abbas..