Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

Cant say anything about him but i am sure Rameen's sis wont be supporting her on any stance she must be like her husband🤢

i just saw first episode,numair wife thinks her husband is full latoo on her..us ki hrkatain hi waisi thi ,jaisy wife k pyar main mara ja raha hy🤢😆and i thought he will fell in love with sajal bcoz of her beauty, bt now i got the whole idea and also that numair has been invloved with other women too.🤢
I dont want her to marry that guy then if he doubts her.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont want her to marry that guy then if he doubts her.

I don't think she would have a choice in this matter. Now that her father is dead, she has the option of either staying at Numair's house or marrying his cousin.
Thats so unfair
I hate it when they show women so helpless
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

i just saw first episode,numair wife thinks her husband is full latoo on her..us ki hrkatain hi waisi thi ,jaisy wife k pyar main mara ja raha hy🤢😆and i thought he will fell in love with sajal bcoz of her beauty, bt now i got the whole idea and also that numair has been invloved with other women too.🤢

That man can't love its just lust he has for other women.🤢
Usually when shows start at a fast pace they have nothing left to show after 3 episodes and it gets dragged and boring
Hope that doesnt happen with this one :/
mary78613 thumbnail
So Numair finally did it.. Poor Rameen! Felt really bad for her.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That man can't love its just lust he has for other women.🤢
ya i got it🤢
How can such a man be so nice to his wife though?
mary78613 thumbnail
He just wants to act good in front of his wife and the world. He does not want anybody to know of his reality. And I really pity his wife, she is so stupid..