Chup Raho|Sajal Ali|Feroz Khan|Yasir Nawaz - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I guess it wasnt clear but I think Azhar realized that Rameen was innocent and his guilt made him commit suicide for what he did to her.

Rameen is gonna marry Yasir in the end.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I guess it wasnt clear but I think Azhar realized that Rameen was innocent and his guilt made him commit suicide for what he did to her.

Rameen is gonna marry Yasir in the end.

He was just a coward... he couldn't face the situation..
Ofcourse she will end up with him.. for the time being she will take care of his kids..
But its boring without numair and his creepiness [lOL]
wasnt the story supposed to be about rameen staying quiet about the rape?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Am I the only one who thinks aazar is not dead...but if he did...I wished he had realized the truth before he did it...he did get flashbacks...but it never seemed like he was remorseful of what he did to rameen, even then he seemed confused...I wouldhave been satisfied if he commited suicide upon knowing the truth.
I think manal will kill numair in the end...atleast lafaa to mare gi...and yes I also think yasir and rameen will end up together...after he bhanda phoding of numair.
-shabz- thumbnail

But its boring without numair and his creepiness [lOL]

wasnt the story supposed to be about rameen staying quiet about the rape?

It is indeed very boring without that creep.
Numair ko marna nahi chahiye
he needs to suffer
-shabz- thumbnail

Numair ko marna nahi chahiye

he needs to suffer

ya and giving his daughter cancer is not enough...he needs to suffer like rameens dad...i wished they had showed aazar kidnapping his daughter and make him believe that he was going to do something bad to her...he wouldnt but just to make him realize...i would prefer that type of pain inflicted on numair.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I dont think azir is dead n isnt the new guy yasir nawaz himself aka director of th shw...lmao...he is rocking in th role...i cudnt stop rofling in th scn where he was eating breakfast n sajjal said yeh mitna khaate hain n isi liye itna mote hain...lmao
I m sooo looking forward to see more scns of yasir n rameen

To b honest i really want a break from both numair n azir...so i was really we got to see less of both of them

Originally posted by: -shabz-

ya and giving his daughter cancer is not enough...he needs to suffer like rameens dad...i wished they had showed aazar kidnapping his daughter and make him believe that he was going to do something bad to her...he wouldnt but just to make him realize...i would prefer that type of pain inflicted on numair.

Numair should be put in such a torment that he is forced to admit his sin
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rameen and Yasir's scenes were too good.. Maybe Azar is not dead.. who knows..