Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
🤡
Final word from Abhishrek: Happy Birthday my lovely Aishwarya. Please don't age further though. 41 is already a disaster for a vibrant young man like me. I still like to see Mallika running. Kya? She is also 40? Can Poonamji run?

Response from Poonam Pandey: I can only run for:

Sorry Abhishek, I want to become a famous actress.

Abhishrek: Story of my life...wait I got Aishwarya right? So I win

Queen of Beauty

Proud father in law Big B aka self proclaimed Kamaal R Khan Fan...

DEADLY JODI:

I love you Aishwarya. Your my favorite bahu. Wait...I got only 1 bahu...but then do I want her to be my bahu?

Hey IloveFernando aka Sana aka Nihira:

Mother in law Angry Jaya: Who is Aish? I only know Aishwarya Bachchan. 41? Waaris kab aayega? Comeback movie? Who casted her? Yeh Sanjay Gupta kaun hai? Woh kamina kabhi khush nahi rahega

Ex-Boyfriend:

She never really loved me. It was only because I was Salman Khan. She told so many lies about me to the world. Badnaam kar diya mujhe. Katrina Kaif ji ki badi meharbani hai. Usne hamare saath diya aur Aishwarya ki pura career kharab kar diya. 41? Jazbaa? Koi kutta bhi nahi dekhenga. Bechari mujhe chor kar saala Whovik ke paas gaya. Koi problem nahin boss...mein toh ekdum mast hoon:

Ex boyfriend Whovik:

41? All I remember we were happy together. Then that psycho started to call and threaten me. I almost wet my pants so decided to notify the media. I thought if I tell the world how that psycho is stalking me and my ladylove he wouldn't be aible to actually hurt us. So I was protecting my love. After the press conference I gave however she said that I'm immature and I never saw her again. I still have a feeling she only left me because our movie flopped and she had probably foreseen my career would end after the press conference. Apne industry mein ek dastoor hai - Jaise Tupperware jahan plastic ke dabbe banate hain ... usse zyada plastic hamare yahan hai. Plastic smile, plastic heart..plastic everything!

Huh? I have to wish her? Theek hai yaar. Happy Birthday Aishwarya...may you get lots of wrinkels.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^😕...why would you post that here.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww... I LOVE Sajjal Ali.. She is too cute n a promising actor !
Wud love to watch the show !
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Is rameen gonna die in the show ?
what makes you say that she will die?
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Some one on the previous page said that rameen will speak up before she dies
:O
hatever this show just better have a positive ending giving a good message! Dont want it to end like bashar momin!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunholic_arhi

Some one on the previous page said that rameen will speak up before she dies

no...i said her mom will die, because in one of the promo, rameen says mujhe chup karane wali mar gaye
well maybe that would make her speak up!
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just started watching this show can someone please tell me was Rameen raped by the brother in law????? I was a little confused at that part!!!!