Chup Raho|Sajal Ali|Feroz Khan|Yasir Nawaz - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I understand her mums point though, she is just afraid of society. But she should be strong and make her daughters become strong and build a good future instead of living like this.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
where is the story heading towards :/
this was fast in the start but now its getting slow nd dragged
This has become such a bore now.
Now everyone will believe Numair and doubt Rameen's intentions, she will start defending herself and eventually blurt out the truth but no one would believe her. Geez.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Manaal shouldn't hav gotten these hints...
I so wanted her to catch him red handed directly
She is living in her own bubble -_-
She doesn't trust her own sister
Blinded by her husband's fake love
Reality is gonna hit her HARD
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like this show, but the past few episodes it is stuck, all that happens is numair scaring her ...i am just waiting for rameen to speak up...What good is shadi like manal's why are they trying to save her pathetic marriage...is manal better off with numair jaisa husband or without...who will ever want to live with a rapist...cheating, is different, i have seen women forgive cheating but rape...no way...for me even cheating is unforgivable...but rape is a crime...rameens mom is an idiot...i guess rameen will speak up once she dies.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The guy playing Numair acts so good.. and he looks good too.. I remember he was in this old Hum tv show with Sarwat Gilani called Tere jaane ke baad it was a good show but he looked so young and chikna in it.. here he looks good with all the beard going on..

what's his name?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

The guy playing Numair acts so good.. and he looks good too.. I remember he was in this old Hum tv show with Sarwat Gilani called Tere jaane ke baad it was a good show but he looked so young and chikna in it.. here he looks good with all the beard going on..

what's his name?

he looks good, but in this show he looks creepy🤢...good acting i guess...i think his name is jibran, not sure though, btw, where are you these days...havent seen u around.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
yea he's doing a gud job n he looks completely different frm his normal look.
Also he luks alot lyk the cricketer Sohail Tanvir in this beard look😆
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear friends,

Today is a big day because Aish aka Aishwarya Rai aka Aishwarya Rai Bachchan aka Aishu aunty is becoming buddhi. 9 years to go and 50 will knock on the door of her golden palace called: Jalsa 🤢

I first saw Aishu aunty on ZEETV when trailers of her movie Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya aired. I was 8 years old then so obviously I was fascinated with that beautiful face:

I wanted to be as beautiful as her. At that time I also learned to know Salman Khan because trailers of his movie Jaanam Samjha Karo aired. Both the movies I mentioned here obviously sucked BUT I was a kid and I loved them and must have watched both movies like 20 times. Anyway I fell in love with Salman Khan aka Carrot and decided: I have to marry him. A few years later I heard on the radio he was dating Aishwarya Rai. And since then Aishu aunty became a witch to me. How I laughed when I heard on the radio that he apparently had beaten her up...how I laughed when I heard on the radio that he had bounced on her door. Before you guys become angry at me: I was 11 or 12 then. We got internet and then I started to read bollywood news on www.indiafm.com. I read with delight about the whole Whovik-Aishu aunty-Carrot saga 😳

However since Carrot - Aishu aunty fell in love I started to dislike her. It didn't help much either that most of her movies are terrible. She must be the only actress in the Indian film industry that has so many flops.

Carrot eventually started to date Katrina didi and Aishu aunty moved on with Whovik:

Deadly Jodi's:

Unfortunately even though Aishu aunty wasn't dating my Carrot anymore I kept hating her...ofcourse I hated Katrina didi a bit more...but still. Truth is it's very easy to hate Aishu aunty.

Reasons that make us DISLIKE Aishu aunty:

-THAT SPOOKY IRRITATING ANNOYING LAUGHTER/GIGGLE SOUND.

😡 When I think of her laugh I want to punch myself even...sooo annoying.

-THAT SNOBBISH BEHAVIOUR. She is the kind of person that will make other people feel bad about themselves.

Exhibit 1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmV10i4k7Sc[/YOUTUBE]

Exhibit 2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1u_z8SQKL0[/YOUTUBE]

She comes across as incredibly shallow, superficial, and arrogant.

-She is also FAKE. Fake towards other human beings that aren't celebs and she always lies:

I'm such a devout hindu. Next minute she will say in an American interview: I love hotdogs.
I have never promoted fairness creams (source: Tyra Banks show)...eeeh yeh kya hai:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB7K3M8Ub0w[/YOUTUBE]

I suggest you all to watch more interviews of her with Oprah Winfrey, Letterman, and especially the one with Frost where she decides to order a ridiculous amount of food...like she would ever eat that much. 😆

-THAT FAKE ROYAL ACCENT!!! CRINGE...

😡

So as you can see I TRULY DISLIKE THIS WOMAN. And couldn't be more happy that her career is over and she is the Queen of FLOPS. Also she is a horrendous actress with that ugly screechy voice.

🤢

Some reactions from her family members and celebrity pals:

"Aishwarya is my anchor. She is my buddy, my closest friend. I can discuss anything with her.

So he can also discuss his constipation problems with her...

Our relationship is not based on her being Aishwarya Rai or me coming from an illustrious family.

Ofcourse NOT.

It is just about two people falling in love which has organically grown. We started during Guru. It was meant to be."

🤢 Some people disagree: