Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW...this chapter was worth the way!!! Take a bow my lady, superb...👏

"What, Says Who?"....the new catch pharse...and I loved how he used it twice during this update!

Their conversation in the beginning, Arnav's reaction and the conversation at the end...shows the reaction of man who slowly realizes that he is going to be father. Their relationship is not normal by any means so to see him stumped initially is totally natural but I love how he openly admitted out loud about becoming a father. The fact that he was concerned about Khushi shows that he loves her even though he won't admit it. The way he handled the conversation with Khushi in the end was simply so cute, I love these two as a couple...the ying and yang!!!!

Our dear Khushi, looks like the pregnancy hormones are getting to her...the one liners were spot on and pretty mature I tell you for a 21 year old. She amazes me with her maturity and how she has handled every situation that has been thrown at her. The fact that she addresses the baby as 'hers' at the end to Arnav shows she is ready for it along with still working. Having a baby does not mean one has to give up their ambitions, everything is manageable if you and your partner work together.

I hope this works for bringing them closer...Loved it...Thank you Shweta!!!

PS>>>>I refuse to address the elephant in the room since I know it means trouble ahead for this couple!!!!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I thought we had had enough when Arnav had responded with a 'Says who?'. But this chapter was proof that there was more to come and I LOLed my way through the earlier part of the chapter. I could totally visualize Arnav string at Khushi's abdomen and her reaction to the same. Also, Khushi's witty sarcasm did a guest appearance over here and I so loved it!

All it took him to actually realize the gravity of the news was saying it aloud; I'm relieved that it wasn't delayed; I cannot imagine the state Khushi would have been in had that happened.

Anjali's state causes a wave of sadness to sweep over me. She reminds me of a bird in a golden cage. Will she get a chance to become free?

Arnav noticing the look that passed between Aman and Anjali could be called as a start. But seeing that he has dismissed it already makes me wonder if he is going to realize the truth.

Shyam's here (imagine me rubbing my hands in glee). Bring it on, Jhangid; I'm all for a massive showdown!
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it.finally both expressed their happiness.
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the quick update...! Ur PM in inbox brought a big smile. It wasn't expected. It feels good to recieve faster updates so thnks agn.
And abt the update..well...good description! I liked the way u explained his stuck-in-moment reaction. And later when he states abt same to Aman...its like all of a sudden a bulb has lit in dark for him... :D It was wonderfully written. Khushi's part was good too...but was expecting more verbal dishoom-dishoom between two. ;) anyways...liked the updat...!
And thnk god...finally Arnav is beginning to notice what his sister really wants..YIPPEE! but i hope to see Aman man up and take up some move rtowards Anjali.

shyam seems to be coming up with something really evil...and i feel he'll succeed this time. ut it would be interesting to see Khushi standing by him through all his downfalls.
I wanted to confess...i wasn't really happy with the Arnav's reaction ever since Arnav's return and khushi's confession of love...but now i feel i am finally going to see what i wanted to see. Looking forward to it.
thanks!

Love, Meg
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ari Behen Shweta, each of your updates makes the Dharna Kartas resume their life here with much increased vigor. And each one of your updates decides to end at a note that impetuously sends food particles into my wind pipe and makes my breath get precariously stuck somewhere in my throat. All in all, Snakwa out of jail, sloshed and slurring, conniving and plotting is hanikarak for my health. May his plans meet the same fate as the scorpion brought by woriginal Snakewa.
That said, to the merrier things...

"What? Says who." Bitwa's same reaction twice was such a unique combination of hilarious and endearing. I guess this will replace the "What the" that keeps slipping perpetually from my tongue. Albeit I somewhere hoped and expected him to bask in joy of impending fatherhood once the news hits the point of realization, his speechlessness had me worried for bitiya. But bask in joy, he did and that entire scene that unfolds in the study with Aman had such a warm feeling nestle my heart and stomach. Ah, the little big man, how much has he lost in life's brutal bargain, and he must be someone who had never given this aspect of life a thought. Things that we see around happening but never imagine them happening to us! Arnav is very much caught in the same conundrum, but I love it how he's first distracted and then totally lost and then saying it out loud, it's almost a child's joy that springs out of him. And I keep telling him, jao beta jao, apni Khushi, Khushi ke saath baanto.

Finally he does, and is once again at a loss of words. Beating her own record, Bitiya broken because of understandable insecurity regarding her husband's feelings, maintains the same poise even through tears and delivers bang on arguments. 👏

A moment of pure bliss.

PS: To Aman and Anjali, somebody please push them both inside a window less room of size no more than one square meter, lock them up without food and throw away the key. They need to talk to each other, bas.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good one.. loved Arnav's late reactions.. what's Shyam planning now?? hope it doesn't hurt Khushi and the baby..
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arnav was initially stunned to know khushi is pregnant , it took time to settle in his mind that he is going to be a father but when the realization stuck he experienced an unbound happiness after a long time . Khushi is a fighter , her retorts and complaints about Arnav's stunned reaction is penned beautifully (a typical wifey ) Aman is happy for his friend . Arshi has decided to tell the family later which is a wise decision , first let them enjoy the happy moments for a while . Shyam is not going to redeem his ways .

Loved it
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"What? Says Who?" will be my buzz word for a while 😊.

Glad to see elated Arnav after the news got registered in his thick brain 😆. By the way, congratulations to be father and mother. Wow...Aman is the first one Arnav shred his happiness and jubilant news before he congratulated the source of news . I thought he will hug and kiss (on cheek) Kushi after they cleared the air about baby?
Arnav is a perfect gentleman thinking Kushi's dreams and ambitions may be hindered with approaching motherhood and he even thought he should have been more careful. Loved his assurance to Kushi that "We will work things out". Even though Arnav thinks he don't want to get emotionally tangled but he is already deeply tangled and irrevocably in love with his wife. Like Anjali and Kushi bond. Shyam part is bit scary and what is he upto now?. Waiting for their political and personal journey to unfold.
Edited by jduke - 10 years ago
mamidis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written... too good update on their reactions.. loved it
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I was damn sacred about Arnav reaction at first but him expressing his happiness to Aman made me sigh relief...
"What? Says Who?" I cant get this out of my head... 😆
Khushi outburst did the trick but glad Arnav won her heart...
so happy for the Arhi...
both shared the news with their friends good to see that...
shyam is quite scary ...
amazing updt shwetha...update the next part soon