Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shimmy_ruble thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey shweta thnx for the pm..nice chapter ..loved the "what? says who?" dialog..shyam is upto smthng hope thats nthng to do with anjali s wedding..waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
Karthika2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wats shyam upto ???
arnav s reaction as xpected!!!
lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Shweta.. i was zapped reading Arnav 's reaction..
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav's reaction was hilarious. Poor guy got a shock of a lifetime. At least he talked to Khushi about his happiness towards the baby.
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally we get an update.. U no I used to stalk this story evryday and every hour.. Just to see if u have updated..
The update was superb.. Thank god Arnav did not act like a jerk and accepted the baby..

Wanna see how this news going to make diff in their relation..

And also wanna see some romance of A man and Anjali..
Wanna see them together..

Please update sooner this time can't wait to read next..
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He reacted pretty well, I was expecting much worse. The baby will indeed bind them together & bring happiness and strength to their relationship.

sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whether to call it a cliffhanger but the situation where the last chapter had ended had gotten the stakes very high and I am so glad you updated. Arnav's reaction to the news was priceless and very natural. He was shocked, surprised but as and how the truth started sinking, his acceptance and the hapiness was infectious. I am so glad that atleast for once he did not hesitate in showcasing his glee and sharing his hapiness.

Khushi, as always, stumped me with her maturity. She realised how genuine Arnav's concern is and easily decided to grant him the time to accept and adapt to the changes. She's always been a very accommodating wife and she will definitely make an equally beautiful mother. The changing dynamics of their relationship will be more highlighted in Bhopal, when they will be left to themselves to console and appreciate the other.

Shukla is undoubtedly a pain and his familiarity with Jhangid was not unexpected. Whatever Jhangid has on his mind, seems has Anjali involved in it. I hope she is never in the harms way, especially after Arnav noticing the unvoiced communication and trying his best to bring justice to his wife's parents.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav's initial shock at the news had me worried for khushi and her future and happiness...
his later reaction when he was with Aman...
his happiness and his rushing to khushi to talk to her...
His understanding of her brought relief...
Something needs to be done for Anjali and Aman...
Shyam...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
thanks for the pm
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update!! happy to see arnav's reaction.. he is happy to be father also happy that this baby will bound him to khushi for life.. felt nice to see that arnav doesn't want to lose khushi instead he wants to have a normal life with her.. well that he will be getting if he doesn't behave like a jerk which he surely turns sometimes.. tea stall a classy well arnav really have good sense of humor.. loved to see brother's bonding.. arnav caught a look exchange between aman-anjali.. but he doesn't gave much importance as he feels there is nothing to read between it.. arnav you are wrong.. hope he gets to know before anjali is married off.. so creep ex-cm is planning the ruination of arnav singh raizada.. hope all his plans backfires and he is over with his own actions.. loved the update.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊