Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Arnav's reaction was the superb part of the update. shock samaj mein aata hai but ye toh kuch zaada hi ho gya. ..lolol :)

khushi's comment of him having a laser vision was so hilarious. ek toh he was not speaking anything and upar se he was already trying to see baby. oh god! too much..

finally got some sense and ran to his to be mummy wife and then "says who" lolol.. I loved the exchange of words between the duo. His idea of having a family with her and her joy of having her baby which will make her more stronger.

I know Shyam and Shukla are a threat now but for now I don't want to think about those creeps let me bask in CM and his wife's newly found happiness.

p.s Arnav's idea of unhibernate his hibernating marriage, well well, he don't know khushi singh raizada yet! 😉
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing updt glad to c arnav hapy for going to b father lov husband wify priuate convo am realy want sombdy help for anjali aman relation nw what that evil jahagid upto but we knw he wil nevr succed ruin asr image tanx for pm
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Im scared for Arnav n Khushi
Shyam will paka do something that will hurt them 😭😭😭
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update! I simply loved Arnav's 'What, Says who'!!. Simply awesome! Thanks for the pm.
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel their journey together is gonna start now..without anyone to disturb in their world... it will be interesting.. waiting for the twists and turns of their new start.
"And what, says who?" was hilarious.. When she repeated it, the circle was closed...u r so blessed dear..love the consistency of characters through out the story..
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
yayyy arnav is happy for his baby.but he had scared khushi and us with his silence.
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWww...
arnav's reaction was sooo cute...
n his concerns towards khushi were sooo genuine...
eagerly waiting to read their sweet moments of parenthood...
n
well, shyam, he is really a creeep...
plxxx continue soon...

thnxxx a lot 4 pm...
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am anxiously waiting for the villain to make his move.. although both of the new parents r settled I think der is an tension betwn them..arnav didn't said he love khushi..so d new twist wil spice up d whole drama..
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally. ..u updated. and wait was worth it. arnav's reaction was kind of expected. ..I knew first he will be surprised. .and will do something stupid .like constantly staring at khusi's stomach. but gland that he took it nicely and how sweet of him to think about khusi's comfort. I hope shyam will make khusi his target because it will give arnav a right jolt ...and may be he will come to realise khusi's importance in his life. Thanks for pm. update soon.
shimmy_ruble thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hwy shweta thnx for the pm..nice chapter..and a nicer impovement in their relationship..arnav s reaction is understandable..he was shocked bt i thnk this event will definitely help arnav in regard with his feelings for khushi..slimeball shyam is upto sm nasty plan again..gtng a feeling that has smthng to do with anjali s wedding..waiting eagerly for the next update!