Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love it! Aw i loved arnavs reaction and thank god he is happy as i dont think that their marriage can survive another setback. Hoping for more soon and pls dont let any harm come to khushi or the baby !!!!!!

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Arnav is such a cute idiot. I love the "says who" dialog. I like to hear again and again but poor boy if he uses one more time Khushi is going to kill him 😊.

Aswww poor guy is so happy about the news. He could not even dare to dream about a normal life. This guy deserves all the happiness in the world, at least now he is getting his share. Some times he such an idiot, he thought he did not attach to Khushi emotionally but he can not see Khushi crying, he does not want her to leave him, he wants to spend rest of his life with her, what is all this if not love?
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god what timing! I'm super late
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
shwetha, another mind blowing update.

Glad that Arnav is happy about the pregnancy news and he and Khushi had the talk. Even Aman was a bit skeptical as to how Arnav would react to such a news.

" What? Says who?" Khushi's eyes turned to slivers when she heard him repeat those abhorrent words, " Arnavji, you repeat those words one more time, and I swear! you'll see the last me..

The above sentences really brought a smile on my face. Here Khushi was all tensed up regarding Arnav's reaction and Arnav repeating the same words to increase her concerns and her reaction to it was very nice to read. Loved also the way Khushi asked him in the car to stop staring at her stomach and telling him that he does not have x ray vision was also very nice. Further shows Khushi's strong personality.

So Arnav wants his married life to be normal. I hope he realises his love for Khushi soon so that he and Khushi would have a normal love filled married life before the arrival of the little one.

So Arnav did observe that something is wrong with Anjali and Aman. would he try to find out whats happening???

Now what is Shyam upto? And Rajan Shukla turned out to be a scum bag. Together what problems would they create for the newly elected government and Arnav and Khushi in particular?

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part.
Although it took some time...rather a long time as per khushi's standards to come to understand his own feelings oh hearing the news...He is genuinely happy to become a father...to have a family with Khushi.
Khushi is just thankful that arnav is not against having a baby right now. Both of them were worried about each other.
Hope that Shyam will not create any problems in Khushi and arnav's personal life.
Continue soon
daljeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update :)

I loved Arnav's reaction and how he cleared the mess before it led to another MU. I also loved Kushi that she spoke up her feelings or accusations and did not sit thinking. I love your Kushi for that. She doesn't keep things in mind and mull over it and create a mountain out of a molehill. She solves them at first hand.

Ok so finally Arnav has started to see Aman-Anjali!

What is actually Arnav's mother's problem???? Doesn't she love her son at all? I'm confused about her character. Please say something on her account if u can.

So Shukla and Shyam together. Hmm but I think its not as easy as Shyam thinks to pull down the Prince of Rewa. In fact I think whatever plans he is playing might help Anjali have the life she wanted with Aman. Moreover Vinod has left Shyam and I hope it is going to come as a huge blow for Shyam!

Bhushan seems innocent, will he of any use too?!

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant Shweta! While you gave us Kushi's pov and emotions about being a mother in the previous chapter, you simply blew me away at how well you described Arnav's reaction to this life changing news. He was too stunned and numb to realize what she had just shared with him. Love the descriptive of where they were when she hared this - in between their future and her old world. Kinda symbolic. It was actually comical reading your description of the stages he was going through before the news hit him. I knew he would be happy and I am so glad that he thought of her happiness and if she want ed this baby at such an early age. I am still a bit miffed that he still wants no emotional binds in this relationship even if he sees it lasting forever and being happy in it. He is a fool for underestimating Kushi thinking the baby solves all the problems. It was very precious of her to have them enjoy the baby news just between the 2 of them for a while. Arnav should remember the advice he doles out to his bro as he sure can use it in his own life. Glad he caught the exchange between Aman and Anjali, hopefully he will investigate more. I hate the judas Shukla who is making it easy for Shyam to get back at Arnav. Please find a way for Shyam to go back to jail for life. Btw, I love the title.
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just loved the way you described Arnav's reaction ... It was too priceless ... And he is thinking this child will help their releaionship ... But it's him who needs to take that step as not wait for the child to fix everything between them .. I liked how Arnav is just a tid bit tinny whinny suspicious of aman and Anjali here ... And ohhh I'm scared of this Shyam here .. He seems very mogembo type just waiting to strike ..
Super good update
Can't wait for more
ipkknd12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Arnav accepting the pregnancy with pride and joy, was really awesome. The way you described his initial shock, slow acceptance and finally feeling elated by it... was simply superb. It would have felt unnatural otherwise. Arnav wanting to enjoy it between the two of them before breaking the news to the rest, is cute. :)
Looking forward to their life in Bhopal, just the two of them. Hope it brings them closer.

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

KHUSHI MY TIGRESS! BRAVO!!

I really liked how you penned Arnav's reaction and Khushi handling it and giving it back to him with "Laser vision" and all.

Finally the dumbo to-be daddy realized that he needed to see Khushi and I love dteh cute scene between the couple.

Though he didn't want to get emotionally tangled, he still couldn't bear the idea of Khushi choosing to leave him, == How selfish Arnav! But I hope Khushi will make you fall in line!

Will Arnav ponder more on Aman-Anajli exchange??

On the other hand Zhangid is upping his ante against Arnav! Will he try to break Anjali's marriage as part of revenge??

Eagerly waiting for next part and I dont want this story to end any time soon.