TPM Update-Sept 19th (US)

mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Faraz and Minal come to the police station to ask the officer if the murderer said anything. The police sayz that they havent found anything yet. Faraz gets mad and sayz that so many dayz have passed, but they havent found anything. The officer sayz that the only thing they found out was that there is a Woman behind all this. The officer sayz that they are investigating. Mehru sayz that it has been a long time, but still..Faraz sayz that its ok, let them do their duty, and find out who that woman is, and they will find out very soon.

Everyone is sitting (Fiyaz, Laiba, Ashir, Dadi, Sarosh, Minal, Sikander and Faraz). Sarosh sayz that they have found a girl, and everythings good. Everyone agrees and hope faraz to live happy. Sikander sayz that Faraz is done with, but they will alwayz be waiting for Laiba to come home. Everyone becomes a little shocked/worried. Fiyaz agrees and sayz that he hopes for Naila to come out of coma first and then see what happens. Saleena is about to say something, but Sarosh tells her not to talk about his mom right now. Dadi sayz that they should begin the preperations on teh wedding now. Faraz sayz that yeah, and Ashir will help him. Laiba is thinking something, and Faraz comes to her, and sayz that when is she coming to their house to sing. Faraz sayz that everyone has to dance at his wedding. Laiba and Ashir look at each other (both are lookin HOT). Sikander watches Laiba and Ashir looking at each other and smiles.

Minal comes to Sherrys room and arranging his clothes and is mad at the way he lives-like a jungly boy. Sherry comes in and drinks water and sits down. He tells Minal to please convince Laiba to come with him to go shopping. Minal sayz okay, but she cant do anything b/c its Laibas wish to go or not. Sherry sayz that Laiba is really pretty and Minal agrees, but she sayz that its up to Laiba if she wants to go or not, and that she cant do anything about it and leaves.....

Dadis talking on the phone, and Sherry comes in and disturbs her. He asks her isnt he looking good? Dadi sayz no b/c its a weird fashion. Sherry sayz that he has been explaining her since 1 hour and dadi sayz whos hes talking about. Sherry sayz that Laiba -and asks dadi why laiba isnt like the other girls-dresssed up and look pretty. Dadi sayz that shes like that and shes going to go and call her. Laiba comes in herself and sherry compliments her and sayz that shes looking beautiful and dadi agrees. Laiba is all dressed up and goes with Sherry 😡(stupid her).

Sherry and Laiba are having dinner at a restaurant. Sherry tells Laiba to wear bright colors, cuz she alwayz wears dull colors. They share food each others food and joke around some more..

Faraz n Mehrus wedding: Mehru is looking gorgeous (red dress, really pretty) and Faraz is staring at her. Laiba and Minal bring her over to Faraz. (Laiba is looking soooo pretty-blue sari). Mehru sneezes all of a sudden and cleans her hands on Faraz'z suit. Everyone is sitting and smiling. Sikander sayz that its so quiet-they turn the music up and Sikander, Asihr and Faraz start to dance like crazy (song-"say shava shava"). Everyones enjoying..Ashir asks for Minal's hand to dance, and Laiba is shocked and stares at them. Minal goes and dances with Ashir, Laiba is sad and shocked and just watches them. Ashir then comes to Laiba and asks for her hand to dance, Laiba gets a smile on her face and goes with Ashir and starts dancing. Everyone gets up and starts to dance (Faraz is going crazy by the way😆). All are enjoying..

The End! Thanks and plz comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello521 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks. todays episode was reallly goood. LOL< i was cracking up when they were dancing. but its aslo depressing cuz W/E they have a wedding no ones' there. and this time naila and areeba didnt come. but veryone looked nice. 😊
mariam_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello521

thanks. todays episode was reallly goood. LOL< i was cracking up when they were dancing. but its aslo depressing cuz W/E they have a wedding no ones' there. and this time naila and areeba didnt come. but veryone looked nice. 😊

yeah true...i was laughin so much when Faraz was dancin..lol

but yeah everyone did look good..especially Laiba...she was lookin reallllly pretty with that blue sari.

mariam_90 thumbnail
same here..it was greatttttt.....faraz's dance was off the hook! lol..n i luved when Ashir asked for Laibas hand..so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😛
qurra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam_90

same here..it was greatttttt.....faraz's dance was off the hook! lol..n i luved when Ashir asked for Laibas hand..so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😛

same here i watched it like a hundred times

mariam_90 thumbnail
yeah and when they play that song in the background, its sooo nice.. 😃
sweet.i.f thumbnail
hello thank u for the update but have u got the video ofit becoz i ddint get to wotch it
Ash86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no i dont have the update, but you can ask nobi, or do a search for it, i THINK there is one..not sure though..
rss45160 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks a lot mariam always 👏 👏 👏
gr8 episode