Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: justlovetv

Hey there!

Just loved your post! I totally agree that Jalal didn't trust Jodha on two major occasions earlier, but Jodha's faith in her husband is unshakable! Such is the power of love!
She was also confident that her husband wouldn't surrender and beg for forgiveness from a low-life like Abul Mali! She truly believed that her husband was a true warrior and would die on the battlefield with pride rather than begging him to spare his begums!
Jodha and Jalal truly loved each other! Abhay's post is a proof of that. If he didn't love her, would he have so many children with her? Would their story be told and be remembered by everyone in the Golden Triangle region? (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur). There love is epic and will be remembered by generations to come!
Jodha truly inspired all the begums there yesterday! They were all ready to accept their fate in the form of a poison vial but Jodha refused to do that even after seeing his armour! She knew that Abul Mali was just trying to scare them and show his greatness by misleading them into believing that he had killed Jalal! But it proved that what a sadistic creep he really is! He really disrespects women immensely and perceives them as weak and helpless beings!😑 I hope the women of the harem do give him a good beating!
I know many people over here disagree with the fact that this track is ridiculous as it is weakening Jalal's character. I would just tell them to sit back and relax! We don't even fully know what is going to happen and we end up bashing the character for no reason at all! I am liking the track primarily because it should teach a lesson to all the men out there who disrespect women and think that they are helpless! My current view is that the women will show Abul Mali that he wrong in perceiving them as weak! It is terrible how he and his soldiers wanted to disrespect his begums! And for what, just because Jalal had blinded him in one eye! Instead of man-ing up and fighting with Jalal, he is aiming for the women who have not even directly done anything to him! I hope they fight off him and his soldiers with valour and bravery!
In short, my support is for the harem women who are fighting against the misogynistic and chauvinist Mali!πŸ˜ƒ
Regards,
Samanika

Hi Samanika

Thank you so much for a wonderful post! πŸ‘

I loved the entire comment, esp the red text. And I fully endorse the bold, red text.

Instead of fighting Jalal on the battlefield, Abul Mali tricked him into captivity and is now trying to usurp his wives as if they are cattle (his own words, which were disgusting and pathetic). People are going on about the great Akbar being butchered by CVs. Why is no one feeling sick of the language Abul Mali used to taunt and humiliate and verbally rape the innocent womenfolk who had nothing to do with his blindness or his enmity with Jalal?

@Bold black text: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please do keep posting. Our thoughts are quite similar. 😊
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Hi Samanika
Hey Radhika! (Hope I got your name right!)
Thank you so much for a wonderful post! πŸ‘
You're totally welcome! I read your post when I was offline early in the morning and couldn't stop myself from commenting!😳
I loved the entire comment, esp the red text. And I fully endorse the bold, red text.
Aww...thanks!😳
Instead of fighting Jalal on the battlefield, Abul Mali tricked him into captivity and is now trying to usurp his wives as if they are cattle (his own words, which were disgusting and pathetic). People are going on about the great Akbar being butchered by CVs. Why is no one feeling sick of the language Abul Mali used to taunt and humiliate and verbally rape the innocent womenfolk who had nothing to do with his blindness or his enmity with Jalal?
Exactly! The disrespectful and uncivil language which Mali used for his begums goes unnoticed, but everyone easily notices such trivial things such as character-butchering!Angry It is terrible to see him treat women that way! Jalal's begums are only a source of lust for him and his soldiers!
Mali is a pathetic excuse of a human being!Angry He only has a large ego and is a coward who runs away without putting up a proper fight! He captured Jalal using deceitful means!
@Bold black text: πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks!😳
Please do keep posting. Our thoughts are quite similar. 😊
Surely! Thanks a lot!😊

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Radhika, I have somehow lost the steam to watch this programme. I generally feel its degrading to the person whom you are talking to if you mince your words. So, I'd say it as it is- the serial has become very boring to me now... call it lack of passion ...and no I am not talking about the passion between leads..to me it never existed anyways and I had no hopes, but even as people they have lost that X-factor, it seems... or it's just me perhaps.

I too saw her unshaken trust. It's the same trust that allowed me to retire to my cozy bed while my husband drove back home in a snow storm...and vice versa. You just know that at late night the bed will creak and dip and you will wake up to see the snoring fella beside you I did not read any more into it...
Besides, jalal getting caught so early into the war was such a damper, that i watch only fleetingly...
And the best scen to me was Jalal daring Abul Mali to go try his luck at haremπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž..he knows them well
nice post
Edited by minnie2308 - 10 years ago