Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tamy267

Radhika, aisi halato mein Abhay ki yaad sabse zyada ati hai...he would have answered all our queries! this forum wouldnt have made hue n cry then.
now too many queries, confusion but no one is here to solve them..sigh

Tamy,

@bold:

What I couldn't say outright, you have said 😊

Missing Abhay so much - and his posts! his comments! his quoting Rumi Sahab's poetry! sigh 😭
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Thanks!😊I too loved all the dialogs between JJ.⭐️

Wow, you remember all the dialogs? πŸ‘I have a poorer memoryπŸ˜•

btw what is your name?😊

I'm bhavana 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

uly 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Rashmi asked me a question in the morning. She wants to know how Jodha could possibly claim that she would stop breathing the moment something happened to Jalal when, in reality, Jodha outlived Akbar by several years.

I'll try to answer this question but, all of you are also welcome to comment on this fascinating query. 😊

Radhika, Very touchi ques,

I think, Akdha realtioship is growing day by day, & After growing reached, Soul-connectvity, level, When realtionship, reaches, this level, Then we feel Transperentely, Other, What feel, what think, etc etc.

Cause of Soul contactvity today they are Alive, When Akbar passed away, his consious was living with Jodha Concious, Physically, disappearness, naturally, effected, Jodha's life, But Soul-contactvity , sure gave strength to Jodha,& that contactvity, sure,showed jodha the Right-Path.

But Breathing, or heart beating have a difference. Breathing all most we all does, but Heart beats for Love one.

if we are fulling our practical duties, that not means, we are not feeling soul-connection.

@blue:

Ayushi! what a wonderful thing to say!

yes, breathing is very different from heart beating. Just because we continue to breathe doesn't mean our heart is "beating" still. the heart beats for one we love. when that person is no longer with us, we continue to exist but cease to live.

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

I would ask Rashmi, if she had anywhere read , real Jodha saying that line.(i m not to hurt u Rashmi... plz don't think it rude)... coz when Jodha is a fictional character , why we r expecting her not to be filmy??? MUZ , who outlived Akbar was Heer not Jodha...

and when we have accepted Jalal's love for Jo is true, why not accept Jo's words... Sorry, but real Akbar was never loyal to any of his queen, nobody expected him too... and the birth of his two kids , Salim and Khannam with difference of 3 mths prove it, that he was sleeping with every begum as he wished...

and here we r getting , Jalal only going after Jodha...

kya karen...yahi ti firk hai, reel or real me...filmy hai, to aise hi milega...

chhodo na yaar... kyun itna sochte ho????

Diksha my darling,
I haven't asked this question on my own.i read it on some other thread and I had a historical ans.But yesterday when I tried to defend Jo about her decision on fighting taking some historical instances,I was questioned ,ridiculed by many and so I wanted to have a subtle ans from you guys dear.

Rashmi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Rashmi asked me a question in the morning. She wants to know how Jodha could possibly claim that she would stop breathing the moment something happened to Jalal when, in reality, Jodha outlived Akbar by several years.

I'll try to answer this question but, all of you are also welcome to comment on this fascinating query. 😊

The first thing to remember is that Jodha and Jalal are joined together at the soul level. When two souls become one, if anything happens to one, the other soul feels it instinctively. To give an example from the show, when Jodha was at Amer and Jalal was sleeping in her hojra in the separation track, Jodha woke up with a start from a dream-like state in which she had felt as if Jalal was calling her. This is neither "filmy" nor unbelievable. It happens very often in real life, when our "sixth sense" tells us something is wrong with a loved one, no matter how far that person might be.

So, it is natural that if Jodha feels no inner voice rousing her to panic then she is entitled to be fully confident that Jalal is still alive, though he may be in danger.

Love is a strange thing. It makes us weak and yet, it is what makes us strong too. Jodha's love has made her so strong at the moment that no external sign can make her waver from her belief in her husband's word that he will return to her. The last aadab they exchanged was not a farewell; it was a promise they made each other that they would be united pretty soon and till then, they would remain strong and trust the other to take care of themselves.

When we are young and newly in love, we say many passionate things, such as that we will not be able to live without each other. (Jodha and Jalal are really young at the time of this incident. 😊) Jalal believed that he would not be able to survive without her when Jodha was about to die after the "vish-pan" incident. But didn't he survive separation from Jodha later?

So was he lying then? No, not at all. Was it the whole truth? Depends on how we look at it.

If we love someone intensely, we feel so dependent on that person emotionally and mentally that we feel we would not be able to survive without them. It could be anyone, our parents, our spouse/lover, children, even close friends. We cannot think of a moment without them with us. Yet, do we die with them? We don't. Life must go on and it does. At the same time, a part of our soul dies with them. There is always in our hearts a vacuum where the departed soul lived. No matter who else comes into our life later, this emptiness is never filled.

Another way to look at it is to look at how men and women deal with the loss of a partner. It may be a stereotype and not really hold water any longer. But my mother used to tell me that a man cannot live without a wife and a mother for his kids for more than six months. But a woman can single-handedly raise her family if anything were to happen to her husband. In other words, the so-called weaker sex is "emotionally stronger and more resilient" than men.

Rashmi mentioned how things were very difficult when Akbar passed away. The succession battle had begun. Jodha could not afford the luxury of mourning for her husband in private because, as the Queen of Hindustan, she had the responsibility of ensuring the stability and advance of the Mughal Sultanat.

She had been Akbar's shadow while he was alive and she had to do justice to his legacy when he was no longer there.

Please feel free to share your own views on Rashmi's query and my response. 😊

Thanks Radhika for this ans,I hope the concerned people read this ,who had questions on HK's love.But I always loved MUZ of Abhay.
Rashmi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

uly 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Radhika, Very touchi ques,

I think, Akdha realtioship is growing day by day, & After growing reached, Soul-connectvity, level, When realtionship, reaches, this level, Then we feel Transperentely, Other, What feel, what think, etc etc.

Cause of Soul contactvity today they are Alive, When Akbar passed away, his consious was living with Jodha Concious, Physically, disappearness, naturally, effected, Jodha's life, But Soul-contactvity , sure gave strength to Jodha,& that contactvity, sure,showed jodha the Right-Path.

But Breathing, or heart beating have a difference. Breathing all most we all does, but Heart beats for Love one.

if we are fulling our practical duties, that not means, we are not feeling soul-connection.

Thanks Ayushi.Thanks for the answer dear.I hope ALL read such answers.
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeshaa16

Wonderful post Radhika,

Rashmi asked a valid question ..What I feel is when you have children, your love is divided between them and your husband. You love both your kids and your husband equally, right.. When you dont have kids ..its different..you live only for your man..but when you have children and if husband is to die.. a wife dies but a mother has to stay back.. wife dies by soul but she has to fulfil her duties as a mother.. Here Jodha was the queen ..but her main wqorry was her children and Salim.. who was always surrounded by controversies.. so thats why I feel how much ever you may love your husband.. you cannot love your children less... so for them you have to survive.. My views... Awsome post .. Radhikaa.

Neesha,

so good to hear from u! your views are clear and sharp, as usual. πŸ‘

My husband absolutely hates it when I tell him that I love our son more than him. πŸ˜† But I got your point. A mother takes precedence over a wife. 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Soul Mates... Radhika, u urself have used that word for Jodha and Jalal... and when u consider them like that, how can u even expect the relationship without trust???not every husband-wife, or live in relationship is of those of soulmates... not necessarily all the ppl who love eachother can be called soulmates... but still when we call AkDha as soulmates, it underlines the basic truth in their relationship...that is , relationship beyond every limit...

yes, AkDha have become soulmates...the relationship complete with love , trust and support... no need to say a word always, ur soul talks of these things and the other soul understands it without hearing a single word... a simple touch, just a presence of ur soulmate, just a gaze from ur partner is enough to make u feel that u belong to that another person, ur true soulmate... and when the relationship is there, then the trust remains unbroken, unshaken, intact, coz that trust is not just for that another person, that trust is for that soulmate who has merged in u...that soulmate who has ceased to exist as different person...

and yes, Jodha and Jalal have become soulmates...she believes in his words, coz those words have become her life... his every word is a promise of life for her , not just as Shehenshah but as her husband and lover...the same person, who just a night before has shown the faith to find the peace in her arms, making him forget rest of the world...

how can Jodha not trust in him, when , he has become her life... the center of her universe from the moment she gave herself to him...ever since that moment both of them have shared the smallest moment only with eachother, the moment of happiness or moment of pain... just being with eachother is enough for them to stay alive...coz when they r together, the remaining world cease to exist for them... remain just two of them, becoming the world for eachother...

Finally, I get vintage Diksha 😊

Quite frankly, you had me worried with your "these are not real JJ" comments. But this post of yours is simply superb and so soothing to my soul as it is, I'm sure, to the souls of everyone who reads this thread. ⭐️

Diksha, I don't understand why everyone is deriding Jodha and the other begums fighting Abul Mali. Today, when I saw them deciding to take on Abul Mali head-on, it felt the most natural thing in the world to me. Their conviction that Akbar/Jalal would never beg for his life and therefore Abul Mali must be lying is superb and underlines their immense love and faith in their husband.πŸ‘

RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Dear all,

I haven't asked this question on my own.I read it on the other thread and I wanted somebody very good in positive postslike Radhika,Diksha or Mansi ,Ayushi and all to ans it in a very subtle way.My own take was when Akbar died ,the political situation was not good.Due to Salim going against him and apparently Khusrau was against Salim.Akbar had doubts about Salim and Khusrau was blinded.So when Akbar was on death bed,he must have asked Jo not to take such decision of ending life as he wanted a good mentor for the new emperor.She had even powers as MUZ to question new emperors decision if they were wrong.He had faith in her administrative skills,
But this ans would have been again dissected by so many on historical grounds so I wanted a very different subtle take.

Rashmi,

On my thread at least, you can be rest assured, no one will ever dissect your take. Not even on historical grounds. 😊

So do post your views comfortably. πŸ‘πŸΌ
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Thanks Radhika for this ans,I hope the concerned people read this ,who had questions on HK's love.But I always loved MUZ of Abhay.

First Tamy, now you - all reminding me of Abhay and his love for the MUZ. 😊

I had no idea at all about her till I met Abhay. And his love for her washed over me too. 😳

She was a great lady. Very courageous. And I agree with your view that the political conditions at the time of Akbar's demise might have been responsible for binding the MUZ and preventing her from joining her husband.

Like Tamy said, if Abhay were here, we could have very well discussed the historical aspect of this question and got our doubts cleared.