Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Soul Mates... Radhika, u urself have used that word for Jodha and Jalal... and when u consider them like that, how can u even expect the relationship without trust???not every husband-wife, or live in relationship is of those of soulmates... not necessarily all the ppl who love eachother can be called soulmates... but still when we call AkDha as soulmates, it underlines the basic truth in their relationship...that is , relationship beyond every limit...

yes, AkDha have become soulmates...the relationship complete with love , trust and support... no need to say a word always, ur soul talks of these things and the other soul understands it without hearing a single word... a simple touch, just a presence of ur soulmate, just a gaze from ur partner is enough to make u feel that u belong to that another person, ur true soulmate... and when the relationship is there, then the trust remains unbroken, unshaken, intact, coz that trust is not just for that another person, that trust is for that soulmate who has merged in u...that soulmate who has ceased to exist as different person...

and yes, Jodha and Jalal have become soulmates...she believes in his words, coz those words have become her life... his every word is a promise of life for her , not just as Shehenshah but as her husband and lover...the same person, who just a night before has shown the faith to find the peace in her arms, making him forget rest of the world...

how can Jodha not trust in him, when , he has become her life... the center of her universe from the moment she gave herself to him...ever since that moment both of them have shared the smallest moment only with eachother, the moment of happiness or moment of pain... just being with eachother is enough for them to stay alive...coz when they r together, the remaining world cease to exist for them... remain just two of them, becoming the world for eachother...

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniShanthappa

Lovely post.. yes last day's Pari & Rajat acting is outstanding!!!!!!

Thanks Rani! 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Awesme post radhika 😳 loving JJ dialogues from past two weeks... Loved yday Jo dialogue it shows her unshakeable trust on him that he wil return n he has to return... Shehenshah ko aana hi hoga...
Parijat acting was superb 😳 loved Jo saying- humare hriday ne dhadakna bandh nahi kiya,,, humare sharir mein pran Abhi shesh hain 👏
Humko talwar uthane bhi aathi aur jauhar Karne bhi... 👏
Shehenshah ko kuch hua to yeh aasman royega,, ithihas ko badalnewala swayam ithihas banjatha tho yeh prayeh pragathi thandav karegi 👏

Thanks! 😊 I too loved all the dialogs between JJ. ⭐️

Wow, you remember all the dialogs? 👏 I have a poorer memory 😕

btw what is your name? 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Radhika, great,

try, to write, later.

but one song;

just wrote preet thread.

oh mere sanam, oh mere sanm, Doo jism magar ekk jan hee hum''

ekk dil kee doo arman hee hum

realtionship reached there, Telipathi connection tells, what is happening to other

Ayushi, Thanks so much! 🤗

Please write some more about the connection between JJ. You write wonderfully about relationships. 😊

Word Count: 1

RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Radhika good post.. I also agree that Jodha showed the utmost faith & trust that Jalaal will return.. I feel her instincts have told he will surely come back and is alive...

Thanks, Abhi! 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Beautifully expressed Radhika..! 😳
Its a wonderful piece of akdha scene we got yesterday..! ❤️
I loved that scene , when she pushed out the poison , The unconditional love , faith, emotional bonding and unshakable trust just a treat to watch..! ❤️ Parijat !! just nailed it that peculiar shots..! 👍🏼

Thanks Chocobrownies! 😊 Lovely, yummy name 😆

Yes, PariJat have been sensational always ! Love them!!! 😳
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yurimehta11

good and positive post on forum after so much time

Thanks Yuri!

We need all the positivity we can get our hands on 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgurti

Radhika u back qith your brilliant writing
write often I tell u this always
beautiful post I have no words to add more are perfect

Thanks Preet!

How r u feeling now? 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Radhika, read my post in Mansi's thread page 8... if u want something like that, i ll give... coz right now i m in that mood... if u want me on my darling Jodha, then, u ll get it later

OK I will catch ur post on Mansi thread later. But yes, I want your take on ur darling Jo, whenever u can spare the time 😛 No need to be serious, u can be funny too! 😆
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear all,
I haven't asked this question on my own.I read it on the other thread and I wanted somebody very good in positive postslike Radhika,Diksha or Mansi ,Ayushi and all to ans it in a very subtle way.My own take was when Akbar died ,the political situation was not good.Due to Salim going against him and apparently Khusrau was against Salim.Akbar had doubts about Salim and Khusrau was blinded.So when Akbar was on death bed,he must have asked Jo not to take such decision of ending life as he wanted a good mentor for the new emperor.She had even powers as MUZ to question new emperors decision if they were wrong.He had faith in her administrative skills,
But this ans would have been again dissected by so many on historical grounds so I wanted a very different subtle take.
Edited by Rashmi81 - 10 years ago