Rak014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Radhika!!πŸ‘
Jodha Reflected Jalal's thoughts yesterday!😳
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing PostπŸ‘πŸΌ ... I absolutely loved the scene.. Jodha's dialogue n paridhi's mindblowing expression Wohhh Clap Clap πŸ‘.it just touched my heart 😳
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lovely post.. yes last day's Pari & Rajat acting is outstanding!!!!!!

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Awesme post radhika 😳 loving JJ dialogues from past two weeks... Loved yday Jo dialogue it shows her unshakeable trust on him that he wil return n he has to return... Shehenshah ko aana hi hoga...
Parijat acting was superb 😳 loved Jo saying- humare hriday ne dhadakna bandh nahi kiya,,, humare sharir mein pran Abhi shesh hain πŸ‘
Humko talwar uthane bhi aathi aur jauhar Karne bhi... πŸ‘
Shehenshah ko kuch hua to yeh aasman royega,, ithihas ko badalnewala swayam ithihas banjatha tho yeh prayeh pragathi thandav karegi πŸ‘
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Radhika, great,

try, to write, later.

but one song;

just wrote preet thread.

oh mere sanam, oh mere sanm, Doo jism magar ekk jan hee hum''

ekk dil kee doo arman hee hum

realtionship reached there, Telipathi connection tells, what is happening to other

Edited by ayushimehra - 10 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Radhika good post.. I also agree that Jodha showed the utmost faith & trust that Jalaal will return.. I feel her instincts have told he will surely come back and is alive...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautifully expressed Radhika..! 😳
Its a wonderful piece of akdha scene we got yesterday..! ❀️
I loved that scene , when she pushed out the poison , The unconditional love , faith, emotional bonding and unshakable trust just a treat to watch..! ❀️ Parijat !! just nailed it that peculiar shots..! πŸ‘πŸΌ
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good and positive post on forum after so much time
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Radhika u back qith your brilliant writing
write often I tell u this always
beautiful post I have no words to add more are perfect
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww Radhika what a beautiful post! u know I was waiting for someone to make a thread on this..and u did it! thank u..πŸ€—
Jodha's lines were spot on! she has faith in her husband, in her Kanha..she knows if she is still breathing means Jalal is fine..if her heart is still beating means Jalal is alive..both r one..they share the same heart..so if anything happens to Jalal she is the first one to know that..like she said the sky would have cried had anything bad happened to Jalal.
now coming to Jalal warning Mali..Jalal saw his Jodha battling and crushing enemies in his own eyes..he knows if Mali attacks his harem, Jodha will fight it back and will save all the women in the harem..in his words "tumhe andaza nahi hai tumhara hashar kya hoga" the confidence he had saying those was amazing...not for once he faltered in fear..he knows his Jodha Begum..she is not only a warrior's wife but also herself is a warrior..aur yeh Jalal se behtar kaun samajh sakta hai?
Jodha ko Jalal pe yakeen hai aur Jalal ko Jodha pe..duur rehke bhi dono ek doosre ka dil padhsakte hai..hui na yeh epic love story?❀️
bring it on Mali!😎