Happy Birthday x hope you had a great day x
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
   many many happy returns of the day πŸ₯³
aquagal thumbnail
Hello Jiji Janu πŸ˜†
Happy Birthday!! Wish you lots of love, success, happiness.
Ab cake to har koi cut karta hai but you are different so here is this for you.. Cut it and enjoy πŸ˜›

I've got a special puzzle gift for you... Solve it. I know this won't take you long, you brilliant mind!!! πŸ˜‰ (Replies baad mein milenge😊)

The first memory of yours in my head is of twitter where everyone addressed you as Jiji and vixxy and few others calling you as a member of besharam gang. 😳
I don't know who shared your story link or how I found your story but I did and I'm glad for that. It's not only about your stories but also about your crazy brain. πŸ˜› Interacting with you have always been fun. Your sense of humor is apparent in your stories and also your seriousness.
I know I fell instantly in love with AIP & Fanatic (strong connection you see) and then there are your random shots which I absolutely love. Your craziness and creativity can be seen in your index too. You're one wonderful person J. Don't ever change πŸ€—
I know I can talk to you about anything, discuss anything and you've so much to teach me also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Btw here are your answers, do tell how you fared,  Waise going by your title it's not difficult πŸ˜†

On your birthday I wish you all things wonderful and pleasant for your years ahead. Have that spicy Manchurian you so love but don't forget to have some sweet.

Have a Rabba-Vey filled life ahead... 😳 Fried rice kaho and Rabba-Vey karte jao!!

PS: I know I didn't brought you any cake but mujhe khana to hai. SO meri treat mujhe send karein... πŸ˜†

Edited by aquagal - 9 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday di..
i love all your works,
fired, deep fried everything..:P

keep cooking, keep serving...
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dineshaaa * running and hugging you tight !! *

Okay I know we haven't known each other for ages but as much as I know you, you are awesome and an amazing friend to have.

I have to say that I thank T for making sure we meet and talk ;) coz of her I have found quite a lot of amazing people and you are amongst that list.

So here on your bday, its your dineshaa wishing you a super awesome wonderful kickass bday which you celebrate in your bindaas style !!

I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and that all your dreams come true and you always remain happy and content and prosperous and in good health.

love u bahuttt saara !! * muahs !! *

this is a superb thread perfect for my dineshaaa πŸ˜‰ terrific work and thanku so much for linking me to it.  

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Happy b'day πŸ₯³
I like ur stories keep writing
Nice thread Aashiwa πŸ˜Š