~Fried Appreciation Thread(Happy Birthday Jovial J)~(Replies from pg9)

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

"Uniqueness is not only in her name ;
He stories are also unique enough with which she rose to fame.
No matter if she  has a tough time in asli duniya or virtual duniya ;
Her coolness can always put others to shame!"

*Clock strikes 12 a.m*

7th July aa gaya!

Warning-: This post might turn a bit too cheesy, but every word written here is absolutely true and direct from my little heart. (Hai Devi Maiyya, please forgive me for speaking so many lies on this thread.) :P πŸ€£

We come across numerous people in this virtual duniya. Some are easily befriended by us, while some take time to develop that comfort level which should exist between friends. Rarely there are such friends with whom you don't need to chat daily, because you know that they remember you even being busy in asli duniya... And this adorable Chimp belongs to that rare category! 

She is not only a friend of mine on IF. She's what you call the spice in friendship (Yeah, she's a chili sauce :P) because you always can't have that sweet' friendship (Fear of getting diabetic). πŸ˜† And the best part is that no matter how much she grows annoyed, you can continue to irritate her toyour heart's content (I do that almost everyday lol) And all this is because she is a super-duper amazing woman with a beautiful heart. β€οΈ

Also, never even think of doubting her surprisingly dirty mind! She can easily make the gutter meaning out of any random stuff and you'll be left bewildered!  This is another quality which makes her saari duniya se alag.. (Too much buttering, eh? :P)! πŸ€£

Even the existing words in dictionary would fall short to describe this Chimp...Not because she's too good, but because she's way too evil & witty for that (And I'm not kidding, okay? ) But honestly, she's one genuine person who shows her real self in front of us, no matter whether you end up liking her or hating her (And I don't think there's any such reason because of which you could hate her!). β€οΈ

And there is one line that would describe this incredible woman much much better than the above paragraphs! That is- "Ajeeb Ho Tum" πŸ˜‰

Happy? πŸ˜†

Okay enough of bakwaas, here's the line I was talking about- "Pagal hai par cute hai!" You have to agree with this. πŸ˜³ (Because if you don't, you surely don't know her well) πŸ˜Ž

In short, she's totally...

And rest... Well, the song playing in this thread describes her perfectly! :D

So I guess I don't need to specify that we're here especially to celebrate the birth of this wonderful writer who succeeds to leave her readers craving for more by her beautiful stories! <3 And she's none other than, our very own- 

"Virtual duniya mein hi rehna achha hai... Kyunki asli duniya mein aise awesome Chimpanzee kahin nahi mila karte.." πŸ˜­

Gifting her an Appreciation Thread on this birthday is not only because she writes exceptionally good ArHi stories, but also because she takes out time from her hectic life out of IF and treats her readers with remarkable updates (and some of them are dedicated to me too, haha!), so she deserves this AT as a gift, isn't it? 

Here's wishing a very very Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person I know! πŸ€— Enjoy every moment today... It's your day, after all! πŸ€— πŸ€—

"Kisi ki nazar na lage meri pyaari Chimp ko.." 

Edited by whiterose29 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail

Birthday girls Index  πŸ˜Ž

Fried, Still Frying, Deep Fried, Starters, Main course, Side Dish, Desserts..

Have you ever seen indexes filled with the above words? πŸ˜† Yes, we do have an index like that which belongs to no one else than our birthday girl... Someone who is so good at writing that it brings the whole scenario in front of you so much so that you feel you are in Khushi's place going through it all and at times you want to pull your hair out because of Arnav's doings! πŸ˜†

Ji has woven magic with her words always and we hope that she will always continue the same. πŸ˜Ž Her stories range from emotional to tragic (though she is sweet enough not to make it tragic for us πŸ€—), from humorous to romantic... In short, she can write of all genre on ArHi. 

Her One shots are something that make you go into dreamland of ArHi.. Sometimes there is so much suspense that you want to go to the end of her post to know exactly what has happened and sometimes your cheeks turn crimson red at the description... Such is the magic of her writings! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some of her work include "Fan the flames" that is about how Arnav and Khushi meet under bizarre situations (Arnav was to marry Payal, that bizarre enough πŸ€£) but how destiny & ArHi themselves reach out to each other. β€οΈ

"Fanatic" ones is another amazing story where in the first part Arnav is a huge actor while Khushi is just another fan but how they meet and cupid strikes, whereas the second part is about Khushi in the entertainment industry and Arnav being her crazy fan and their meeting and of course the process of falling in love. πŸ˜³

"Krishnaveni aka Khushi" is another amazing story by Ji which is about ArHi as kids and then how love blossoms over the years. 

Of the current stories she is writing "Hameshaa", "Little Red Flower" and "I Found You, Almost" are a must read. While "Hameshaa" is about Khushi's struggle and then meeting the love of her life, Arnav who helps her heal. β€οΈ

"Little Red Flower" is based on the separation and how Khushi moves away from Arnav and gives birth to their baby and after some years how Arnav and she crosses paths, its currently dealing with Khushi coming back with Arnav. πŸ˜³

"I Found You, Almost" is about second chances in life and ArHi divorced from each other and how each of them wants to be with the other but yet can't.

Don't underestimate the talent of this Chimpanzee... She knows not only to write wonderful stories, but she also makes such sexy collages that will make you love ArHi even more. <3 πŸ€ͺ Wanna have look at some of such creations? πŸ˜Ž Here you go-

To go through more of such collages, you have the link above! πŸ˜Ž

This 'Fried Index' is surely a worth-reading one, because if you haven't gone through even a single stuff of this Index, you're surely missing out the fun! πŸ˜ˆ

The birthday girl has so much to her credit... πŸ€— On your birthday Ji we wish that you keep writing and keep making us go in the dreamland of ArHi with your fine and detailed writing on ArHi. <3 πŸ€—

whiterose29 thumbnail

Kitne pyaar se kiya hai maine bake,

Ye bada sa chocolaty birthday cake! 😎

(Bake-wake kuch nahi kiya hai... Ye toh bas Googleji ki kripa hai :P)

A birthday party without some naach-gaana? No ways! 

"Aaj mausam hai suhana... Party karne ka hai bahana... What the what the what the..." 

Since it's your special day, how couldn't I get chocolates for you? πŸ˜Ž (But mujhse zarur share karna.. πŸ˜ˆ) :P

And how can I forget to get you a gift on your birthdaywa? πŸ˜Ž Hope you like this πŸ€—

Stories' Write-Up Credit- Kalindi (mishti_17) πŸ˜³

ArHi Siggy Credit- Iru (Ireena.) β€οΈ

Rest other Bakwaas Credit- Aashi (whiterose29) aka Chimp's WR Ji. πŸ˜Ž

This thread is just a small attempt to tell you that we all love you so much. <33  We have known you as a writer, as a gutter-minded creature, but most of all, we know you as an Amazing Woman! 

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jiii.. πŸ€— Its your birthday today..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ You share your birthday with Mahendra Singh Dhoni.. 😲 πŸ˜† Kya luck hai yaar tera, fav mera and sharing birthday with you.. Bahut nainsafi hai yaar.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘(joking πŸ˜†).. Chal other things aside πŸ€—, wishing you a super duper amazing day filled with surprises and an exciting and successful coming year of your life... πŸ₯³You are one of the coolest & super friend(after Aashiwa πŸ˜†) Ive made in my journey of IPKKND.. I hope you always stay this way, cheerful and making others happy...  Though we havent been friends for long whenever we talk I feel like we know each other from forever.. So heres wishing you all the happiness and success you deserve...  πŸ€— Keep writing more and more ArHi stories...😈 Main tere ArHi stories ki deewani hoon..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Edited by mishti_17 - 9 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wishing Jiji a very happy birthday! It's my good fortune to have found such a wonderful friend like you! Your kind heart, friendly nature, and wittiness make your presence so special on the forum. You enlighten our lives with your variety of stories, witty and fun comments, and amazing banners. Love you tons and you know you will always be so special πŸ€—

Happy Birthday! Now let's begin the celebration!

Get ready! I know what you are thinking πŸ˜† Keep the gutter thoughts to yourself. Arnavji can read your thoughts. 

Ok ok enough teasing! I know you don't like all this attention but it's your special day so we can have the right to shower you with love and best wishes.. What do you mean no?? 

Some special wishes for one of the best friends a girl can have...

What's a party without some yummy treats?

How can the feast be complete without this?

Happy Birthday once again! 

Beautiful thread WR πŸ‘
Edited by ssyahoo - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
MeenuπŸ˜‰
Hi Jaan.. 

This is Meenu Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday

Would u like cake?

but that's very usual.. 

hmm.. let me give u my Amma spl

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

To one of the sweetest, coolest people on IF..πŸ€—

Many happy returns of the day! πŸ₯³

Here's wishing you all the happiness in the world, today, tomorrow...hamesha..:)

May all your dreams come true..

Lots of love, β€οΈ

Jenny 
Edited by IPK007 - 9 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U JIJI...

MY GUD FRIEND...

Jiji Appreciation Thread...OMG OMG...

its just osmm 

one of the spicy girl i ever met in IF...
her stories are so spicy n flimsy☺️..n dramatic...still gud to read😳
being the regular reader of her all stories...my favourite
was fanatic one...where khushi fidha on actor asr...
tat i still remember each scenes..tat much i loved the story..
another which i loved a lot.is her Hamesha...due to time
issues...im lacking reading her stories...hope to finish all the 
pendings one dayπŸ˜‰

Jiji Happy Birthday Sweetie...
from ur meow resqueen...❀️ πŸ€—

Edited by Nichuss - 9 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wish you a very happy birthday Jiji. 

May God bless you with all the happiness in the world. 

Have a fantastic and besharmi-filled year ahead. 

Love you

P.S: Thanks for the pm Aashi. The thread is beautiful  
Edited by RizArshi - 9 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Machi aka Jiji!

Nyaan vandhu!  😊

Look who is here to say hai! Your fav and my fav! πŸ˜ƒ

Now here's a treat to the eyes! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

How can the ears be left behind? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HKU7mWVO_c8[/YOUTUBE]

❀️ Hearts to hearts, though miles apart my love for you shall never depart! ❀️ 

Now meri pyaari J!! Yes this is your JP here!! πŸ˜ƒ You remember I used to address you as Jen πŸ˜› what with the numerous pms, scraps and FB msgs  saying "I'm not JEN I'm JIJI" πŸ˜† hehehe

I got to know this wonderful writer/woman through her FF HAMESHAA! That was the train which took us together from there on to all the destinations together! 😊 I read the prologue and it had KODAI + ArShi + TAMIZH =  MACHIness!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† I couldn't stop myself from commenting Kodai kulir galathill ArShi Hameshaa! And she being the lovely writer dedicated one whole chapter to me! From then on no stopping!! ❀️

This lovely woman, daughter, wife, mum and most importantly an amazing friend who also happens to be an excellent writer multitasks so well! You open her pms you'll definitely find minimum four stories! And each one of her stories are unique and do not over lap! They all have their own flavor and her personalized touch!

Now how can I not mention what eh sweet heart she is?? ❓ ❀️ πŸ€—

The lady casted me in her second time running successfully season two of Arnav, I am Pregnant [AIP2] 

Yesh Im the JP in AIP 2  😳😎 the student who khushi fought for and sought justice! And now Aman's JO

Shes such a sweet heart! I also call her the teaser! Yesh she teases us a lot with her teasers! 😊

Yet she never forgets to reply to each and every post! Shes such a darling! ❀️ πŸ€—

Her stalkers are also equally loved by her! πŸ˜ƒ and mind you we are a whole lot of us! But my stalking partner is Cheeni ❀️ aka CHEESEMAD! Also a wonderful reason to thank Machi! If not for her, I would have never gotten to meet such a wonderful person and an amazing friend!! Machi thanks again ❀️ πŸ€—

Now I cannot mention the different FF's SS's Os' RS's that Machi owns! One click towards the end you'll get it all! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Each of your work is outstanding Machi!! They speak volumes! Each and every post, line, word that has been said here in the name of appreciation is totally yours you deserve it all dear! Your such an inspiration my dear! 😊

She makes sure all of us smile each and every comment suggestion is taken positively! Criticism is welcomed with open arms! Such a humble author! And mind you you'll also see her recommending some amazing works! She is such a sweetheart! ❀️ 

So heres wishing her  a very happy birthday and many more to come!! May all the success and happiness be yours!!πŸ€— :*

MACHI this is for you from up north!

Mr & Mrs ASR here specially to convey their wishes and love!😊 ❀️

From the hottie himself. Yesh hes coming for you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ

And you knw our sanka devi shes always expressive! Heres her love! ❀️ πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

And finally from me!

Many more happy returns of the day once again!! Have  a blast!! 

and you know

Machi, I love you dammit! ❀️ πŸ€—

You're a star you know that! ⭐️

With loads and loads of love!

Your Machi JP ❀️ πŸ€—

Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago