Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
behad was a lovely movie, really.
I feel so happy that Fawad is being recognised in India. Ppl here are now eagerly waiting for his debut in BW. He's getting great publicity and fan following. âĪïļ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nevah_mind

behad was a lovely movie, really.

I feel so happy that Fawad is being recognised in India. Ppl here are now eagerly waiting for his debut in BW. He's getting great publicity and fan following. âĪïļ

yeah! Very good timing for zindagi to launch.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ank_

i simply loved it...it was a well made TF

yes 😊

Word Count: 1

664269 thumbnail
i donno whether it is a coincidence or not, but i also watched Behaad just yesterday. Its indeed beautiful and was so pignant with a beautiful feeling at the end.
I usually dont watch Pak dramas, but to kill my time i watched it and i do not regret.

Fawad in the character of Jamal was classy , and he has an onscreen charisma, be it his looks, his styling, his getting into the skin of the character, his accent, his chemistry with the other actors, perfection indeed.

I liked how Jamal closed the loop, he gave his piece of mind to Maha and made it easier for the mother and daughter to reunite without any further misunderstandings or guilt, and also liked how they did not show jamal and masooma getting back together as a couple, because that would be gross and too much cliched for me atleast to see him marrying the lady after being evicted as a molester of her daughter, that was the question of his self respect, and i am so glad that they made him clarify the problem but not go back to her, or masooma coming back to him.
Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i donno whether it is a coincidence or not, but i also watched Behaad just yesterday. Its indeed beautiful and was so pignant with a beautiful feeling at the end.

I usually dont watch Pak dramas, but to kill my time i watched it and i do not regret.

Fawad in the character of Jamal was classy , and he has an onscreen charisma, be it his looks, his styling, his getting into the skin of the character, his accent, his chemistry with the other actors, perfection indeed.

I liked how Jamal closed the loop, he gave his piece of mind to Maha and made it easier for the mother and daughter to reunite without any further misunderstandings or guilt, and also liked how they did not show jamal and masooma getting back together as a couple, because that would be gross and too much cliched for me atleast to see him marrying the lady after being evicted as a molester of her daughter, that was the question of his self respect, and i am so glad that they made him clarify the problem but not go back to her, or masooma coming back to him.

Precisely why I watched it too.LolPlus,I've just recently discovered Fawad Khan's magic via Zindagi 😆 Fawad is charming! I dint expect the TF to be this incredible,but it was. Loved it

P.S : I think we've spoken a couple of times in saubhagyavati forum. Im Disha :)
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Patthaaka.

Precisely why I watched it too.LolPlus,I've just recently discovered Fawad Khan's magic via Zindagi 😆 Fawad is charming! I dint expect the TF to be this incredible,but it was. Loved it

P.S : I think we've spoken a couple of times in saubhagyavati forum. Im Disha :)

yes, even i did not know about Fawad's onscreen magic , i always heard about him and knew that he is very popular but never really got time to watch his work, recently i watched Humsafar after my friend constantly pushed me to do so, and i really liked him. Behaad had an incredible concept, and after i finished watching it i kept wishing that the series would be longer and some more episodes.

Ok, saubhagybhati forum ? What was your username ? i do remember interacting with someone called disha.ðŸ˜ģ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Same here. People kept mentioning him in our conversations,but I never actually took the time out and youtube any of his stuff. Zindagi channel did me a big favour by airing Zindagi gulzar hai,I would have forever been indifferent towards him otherwise!
My username was disha15
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Patthaaka.

Same here. People kept mentioning him in our conversations,but I never actually took the time out and youtube any of his stuff. Zindagi channel did me a big favour by airing Zindagi gulzar hai,I would have forever been indifferent towards him otherwise!

My username was disha15

i think him being so popular is not without a reason, the guy ofcourse has the skills and good looks. what impressed me was the way he played all zaroon, asher and Jamal with a different touch. Jamal definitely is the character i liked the most, given that he looked like a completely different fawad to me.
i did not watch ZGH, only one episode, but will slowly watch it.
Hey disha, its nice to meet u again here, i am glad u remembered me.😃
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i think him being so popular is not without a reason, the guy ofcourse has the skills and good looks. what impressed me was the way he played all zaroon, asher and Jamal with a different touch. Jamal definitely is the character i liked the most, given that he looked like a completely different fawad to me.
i did not watch ZGH, only one episode, but will slowly watch it.
Hey disha, its nice to meet u again here, i am glad u remembered me.😃

Ur username and harshad chopra avis are an easy identifier 😛

And I agree. He soaks in the character with so much ease and makes it his own! A very rare talent,not all actors have it. I have seen him as Zaroon and Jamal. Jamal was such an endearing character! I've telling my Ma what a wonderful "prospective husband" he would be ðŸĪŠ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
the actress name is nadia jamil
i became a fan of her after watching behad

she is jus atpar with fawad in every dept

i luved the simplicity in behad which made it extraordinary

it had humour emotions romance all in perfect proportions

how cum u watched it solate