lovely update!!!!!!
Quite a flirty Arnav we have got here😊
Kushi's monologue is hilarious...
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Tht was awesomly awesome updt

i loved it alot

ohhh i thought he ll say i like ur eyes r smile r sumthng..
But the reason was also quite romantic...

Loved shopping prt...
Awesomly written...

Argh lavanya nd nk...
Thy bth r just impossible..

I like few dialogues in dis prt..
I ll let u knw sum tym latter...
Knw got to go..

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved d update yaar...
Just mind blowing...
Cant wait for next one...
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats dear.. Loved the update
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dhak dhak❤️ res😎

Unreserved

Lazy Congrats on the new thread...
After reading end I'm going to dead...😆

Do I need to say that I loved the update dear... Part 1...Nk scene with his Bhabhi Anjali...Like Anjali, NK was too disappointed that he was the reason of his Bhabhi sour mood. Because of his and La fight...she doesn't come with him...But thanks God la's entry lightened the atmosphere... And Anjali's sour mood... Her blubbering was so cute... but I think la behaved too rudely with him...I don't know, I just don't like la's behavior with NK...My sixth sense was indicating me that Arnav will not going to kiss her. and my fears come true... But I am ao glad kiss didn't happen...Its too early to expect that and one thing is for sure he will not kiss her without her consent and without love...That's why I adore Arnav in your every story...I remember, his famous dialogue in L.I...One step at a time...
😳

What I can say about our Arshi...
They're made for each other completely...
Arnav always with his actions left me speechless absolutely...
Whereas Khushi's blabbering & monologue just cracked me up completely...
I won't say that I didn't expect that Arnav will kiss her on that moment wholly...
But in the bottom of my heart I wanted that their 'moment' will be full of love sincerely...
Hmm, very considerate his selection, He chooses train over flight for their journey..

Arshilicious Part B...and this part contains the memories of IPKKND...I think arnav is the first man who willingly and patiently shopped...agar Khushi sath ho toh koun nahi karna chahe ga...Awe, I like that he chooses dress for her... Khushi's samosa scene reminded me IPKKND...That was the hilarious scene. And bangle scene too... When arnav gifted her bangles...I like it the way you write Khushi's inner conflict... Devil fight with Angel...very hilarious and amusing...

Oh god!! "You know what, Khushi? I would rather remove bangles from your hand than make you wear them" his remark just gave me goose bumps...I am glad that Anjali knock some sense into La's head...Somehow La's behavior showing that she is highly upset with NK...Is Lavanya already in love with NK??? Or Nk authoritative behavior towards La showing that he is in love with her. May or maybe not..I know NK ka behavior bhi acha nahi hai..BTW...I just loved Badi Maa and Bade papa scene...Ratna is so sweet... Loved the Arshi scene where Khushi landed up on arnav's lap☺️... and her dhak, dhak started...❤️...& mine too...

I think Khushi is trying to be unwise to her own feelings, but I guess the more she tries to fight it she will land up more in a soup!...Mojris called in Urdu as 'Khusa' and Bandhej called in Urdu as 'Ajrak' and Ajrak is the traditional dress of our Province Sindh...I like the pictures you've added in the last...Loved, loved, loved the update...worth the wait update...Cliffhanger ki malka e aaliya...now you've to update soon...

Edited by Chandni.. - 10 years ago
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations and celebrations on the new thread! A dedication from Zee on my most favourite story?

A very Excited wala happy RES!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you already know just how excited and touched I was to see this chapter and the dedication! I just love you ok?! Let us talk about the chapter that was!

Wow and I mean wow that whole chapter was such a treat, I seem to have lost my power of speech! My dhak dhaks are no longer as graceful as Khushi's dhak dhaks but they are a little bit like this:
Let me rehash some of the magical rabba ve moments you created for us:

Arnav likes the fact that Khushi doesn't push him away the most, Arnav would rather take off her bangles than make her wear them, Arnav picks Khushi's outfits for her while she feeds him her leftover samosa, Arnav enjoys Khushi's fall and doesn't mind having her on his lap as he holds her waist and brings her closer...if these weren't the heart attack wala dhak dhak moments than I don't know which moments would be. Your Arnav is all set to kill both Khushi and myself with this easy charm and dher sara uninterrupted flirting! I wonder though, is his heart also going all dhak dhak for Khushi I mean the extra wala dhak dhak that I seem to be suffering from, I bet it is but let us see more of it yeah? Cause you have made this reader greedy!😳 I loved, loved, loved all their moments here Zee!

And beside these dhak dhak wala moments, you gave us adorable moments too like when Arnav gets frustrated while shopping then feels bad and tries to be more accomdating, like when he gets jealous when the shopkeeper wants to help Khushi wear the kangans, like when Khushi wants to whatsapp Ratna the pictures while she shops and when Arnav calls his mom not to disturb them all day. I was actually cracking up at that moment more so because of Ratna and how she was celebrating the phone call she got from her son. Then the most adorable moment when Arnav rocks up at Khushi's door to wake her up and watches her dishelved condition, Khushi's internal monologues at every opportunity were hilarious, gotta love her subconscious!👏 Gotta love everything that is Arnav and Khushi in this story, gotta love the uninterrupted concept all together!

Now that I have covered my favourite couple here, let me move on to my second fav NK and Lavanya portions. I am glad Lavanya gave it back to NK, she is a strong and independant lady. Noone gets away with manhandling her and so I was really glad to see her ditch NK and make her way to Anjali's place herself for Anjali's sake. Initially I used to think maybe Lavanya is being too much but seeing her let her guard down and be completely reasonable to NK to only have it thrown back in her face with NK's hot and cold behaviour had me cheering for the girl in this chapter. Having said that I was also glad to see NK regret his rudeness not only when they were faced with an embarassing situation of waking up in the same bed but also for constantly zooming off and leaving her behind. His various attempts to try and talk to Lavanya only highlighted his remorse. Let us just say their equation is cute and I cannot wait to see how this cold war will transform into romance! Anjali and Shyam may help these two, as we saw Shyam get stuck into NK for not treating Lavanya properly and Anjali doing the same with Lavanya for being rude to NK!

OK Zee you will be glad to know that I am finally done with my blabbering and will let you be! Ab just know that this story rocks and you rock even more!❤️

Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update ... Nk n LA are acting like kids but I like them :D
thephoenixenigm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update...the hurt u n me game of La n NK is really ...nice! and ratna ma omg! her mind is just like all of us hahah and the eternal two hmmm they are AWESOME!!
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally you updated.Thank you for updating.😃

The update is beautiful.😛

I am loving the flirty romance between Arnav-Khushi.😉 The way Khushi becomes fidgety; the way Arnav flirts; too too fantastic.👏

Love you for coming up with this beautiful story.🤗

Hope confused Khushi comes to know that Arnav truly loves her. Please Arnav tell Khushi.

Please update quickly.
PRUM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superbbb updt...khushi is sooo cute...