Th#5 ArHi SS Love Uninterrupted Th#6 PG. 138 22nd Aug, 2014

lazyleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lazyleaves thumbnail

Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Res

what a roller coaster update. all the time my heart beats were going up and down. ..

I knew it . mene kaha tha na k lavanya aayegi. yeah itna proper guess nahi tha but I did say that she will come to Anjali.

N.K ne sahi nahi kiya waise. and now he is feeling guilty and upar se shyam se bhi sunne mila.. poor N.K...

Lavanya is giving good to N.K now. It's so cute that Anjali support n.k and Shyam lavanya ko. apne bhai behen ki tension nahi hai. .

I really thought k Arnav kuch karega but I knew k kiss nahi karega. I think he is trying to read Khushi's mind. How much closer she will allow him to come. and he voiced the fact that he really likes when she let him come closer..
khushi's inside voice is really funny. ..

all that shopping spree was full of dhak dhaks. and Arnav's idea of keeping Ratna away was superb too.

finally they are going by train . and khushi is already on his lap. abhi kya hoga??? dhak dhak dhak dhak.

Khushi's chat with her amma babuji was very sweet but end mein babuji ne khushi se kya kaha??

update soon please :)
Edited by .Avanti. - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Intezaar ka phaal meetha hota hai wala res πŸ˜‰

Edited

My favourite part of this update was the mother son convo. What a convo it was πŸ˜†
I was wondering whether it was Khushi or one of Arnav's many phangirls' atma inside Khushi's body πŸ˜† Loved how her inner voice had to remind her that it was inside her and not anywhere else.
The last part of this chapter left me in a deep gutter. Khushi sitting on Arnav's lap, on his thighs, while he pulled her closer and and and they are in a train 😲 Train doesn't run so smoothly after all ☺️

Ahh finally Lavanya got the chance of giving NK the royal ignore. NK will surely make Lavanya pay for this.

It was a lovely update. I hope Arnav will not refuse Khushi's dil ki baat and finally kiss her in the next update 😳 (Otherwise Khushi will do that herself πŸ˜›)

P.S.: Intezaar ka phaal meetha tha πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congoo for d new thread!!...πŸ₯³
finaallyyy!!...update!!...πŸ₯³
aah!!...nk babua!!!...loved his bhabhi so much!!...n wants to keep her happy always!!...adorable boy!!...😳
emotinal preggy anji is tough to handle anyways!!...poor shyamu!!...πŸ˜‰
bt i found her cutiepie!!...i imagine our anjali pouting n having mood swings n causing trouble to shayamji!!...πŸ˜›
loved d way she strted rambling on dinig table!!...πŸ˜†
n der enters lavi!!...well i think she is being a lil too tough on nk!!...bt he deseves tht too yar!!...i mean he messed up wid her shopping palns!!...πŸ˜›
n poor nk ek toh lavi aur upar se shyam ne bhi kiya gussa!!...poor adorable boy!!!...
aahh!!...n der dhak dhak cntinues!!...😳
...tht u dnt push me away when i come close to you!!...awww...☺️☺️
did i mension i love d arguments tht goes on khushi's mind!!!...its damn hillarious!!...🀣🀣
well, i miss the kiss too!!...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›
garima n khushi ka emotional wala talk !!awww...
aah!!...arnie ne already permission le bhi liya!!...πŸ˜‰ raizada!!...πŸ˜‰
wat did garima tol to khushi anyway!!...wondering!!...ummm!!...
n d shopping date of raiza n gupta!!!...gosh!!!...did i jst mension shopping date!!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i hv lost it finally!!...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
arnav is openly drolling over khushi nw!!...raizada on roll!!...:P
you can nvr be on my side.
i cant bcoz i m inside!!...god!!...wat was tht!!...thts totally cracked me up!!...πŸ˜†
aahh!!...arnav's frustration!!...for d shopping!!...
30 bandhej suits,4 bandhej ghaghra choli,6 borla, 10 mojris!!...aahh!!...poor arnie!!...πŸ˜†
n she wanted to watsapp pics to ratna!!...πŸ˜†
and d call he made to ratna!!...lol!!.oh god!!...ratna s gonna dance n jump wid happieness when they wl get marry!...πŸ˜›
she actually said, do watever u want!!...u hv my permission!!...:P:P
i totally enjoyed d shopping scenes, tht were reminding me d shopping i did lyk crazy on last diwali in jaipur!!...😳
i guess arnav did a lil happie dance in his mind, whn d saleman refered khushi as bhabhiji!!...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
caring arnav!!...😳
d samosa scene!!...aww...☺️
arnie selected her ghaghra choli!!..aur wo bhi direct pack karwa diya!!...aww...can these two get more adorable!!...
aur upar se bangle scene!!...sweetness overload!!...πŸ˜›
god!!...aapne itne awesome shopping scenes kyu diyee!!...i wanted to fly to dem n shop!...
hayee!!...mojris!!...loved tht scene too...arnav readily agreed to help her!!...
another one!!...most guys find a jst awakn woman quite sexy!!...poor khushi!!...
bt she didnt knw tht arnav find her 24*7 sexy!!..:P
n again!!...lav ka sataya hua nk!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†poor baby!!...
poora office ka badla le rhi hai wo!!!...royally ignoring at d lunch!!...n told him to not join dem for d shopping!!...ab mujhe serious wala bura lag raha hai nk ke liye!..:(
pr in d previous update , i felt bad for lavi!!...so mera kuch ho nhi sakta i guess!!...:D
bt lavi also get back from anji jaise nk ko daant padi thi shyam se!!...:P
anji is ri8, dey both r adults bt at d same tym dey r tom n jerry too na!!...so dey jst cant help it i guess!!...πŸ˜‰ab toh dono ke bich ❀️ iska intezaar hai!!...😳
poor hp wondering, babyji ko kya ho gya hai!!...πŸ˜†
n back to dhak dhak...so train journey it is!!!...:P i knew it!!!...he wl take in train only!!...my lovely lover boy!!...
hayeee!!...d lastscene was adorable!!...khushi in arnva's lap!!..nt to mension in train!!...:P
cant wait for d nxt one...
p.s. missed lil khushi !...love to ur lil khushi!!...😳

Edited by nirmal1992 - 10 years ago
AsmaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update!!! iT'S KIND OF REFRESHING
Careless_Artist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation for new thread..
Res for comment..
Unres..
Update was Excellent!!!
Arshi's scenes were sooo touching as well as romantic...
The bangle scene was supab..
Oho!! Arnav is so naughty...
Khushi's naughty thought was so entertaining to read..
Last scene was something which I never expected...
Let's see what will happen..
NK and Lavanya will ever stop their fighting like 5 year old??
God!! Iss baar Lavanya-ne to haad kar di!!
Hope they soon become atleast civil to each other...
Waiting for next...
Edited by DIYA_21 - 10 years ago
Skiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LU 😊

UnRes

NK and La are always in the tug-of-war phase, as none of them are ready to giveup, I am waiting for the rope to break and for them to fall in love.

Badi ma is the best, dreaming about grandkids already πŸ˜† She is as crazy as we, the readers of LU, are!

Garima Khushi and Shashi talk was too good. Mother daughter cry one minute thinking about marriage and the next minute they start giggling..reminds me of me and my mothers chat.
I love the way you put all scenes which look natural in the story and the same time they become close to our hearts because we have experienced such situations, tissie to you..you want dilli one or sutti?

Where is the flashback :(

Khushi's thoughts are fun to read, the naughty one is entertaining. Loved the samosa scene and the bangles scene is superb. Khushi trying to get snacks from above and Arnav holding her hand from the back reminded me of the poolside retrieving-bangle-from-the-pool scene, the shocked Khushi and cool Arnav. Guess its Khushi who would be kissing Arnav next πŸ˜‰

My favorite part in this update :

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

"Hmmm..." he mumbled as he caressed the bangles now resting on her wrist, not ready to leave her hand "You know what, Khushi? I would rather remove bangles from your hand than make you wear them" Winking at a stupefied Khushi, he dropped her hand with a sexy smirk on his lips.

☺️ *thud* loved it

Missed the flashback but loved the Update Zehra πŸ€—
Edited by Skiran - 10 years ago
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update..just love it
Edited by Natasha333 - 10 years ago