Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i dont get that, why roshi is so sacrificing??

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
coz she wants ti save her marriage..
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Saathfan

This drama started well with a spunky vivacious female character but now is a total abusive to women but tolerate be patient kind of message. I hated last episode. For him to spill hot coffee on Roshi and for her to stand like a dumb abused girl. Pathetic. Time to switch out of this soap.

A guy who can be physically abusive towaWilla girl, will never change I don't care why he is doing this.

Very wrong message given and things like this will turn me off Pakistani drama.

AGREE they never changeđź‘Ź
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
is the show that bad...i was plaanning to watch it
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh I watched the show after few weeks n Ahmad married Miraal n poor Roshi is still there :(
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Maliha-

i dont get that, why roshi is so sacrificing??

Exactly...I thnk there mightt be a solid reason behind it
Naila666 thumbnail
Did anyone watch this drama? Did anyone watch it until the end? I don't usually post stuff on here and am a silent reader but I was sooo damn annoyed by then ending of this show. Basically, they've shown the moral of the story is a man can do whatever he wants, hurt whoever he wishes too and still live happily ever after and it's only a woman who suffered.
Throughout the drama they have shown Ahmar to torture Roshana, blackmail her, abuse her, not give her wifey rights, bring a woman to replace her and be happily married to someone else in front of her. He along with his second wife were equal villains in the show (no other way to put it) , if not he was worse. In the end, his second wife is paralysed, therefore no longer any use to him and is bed ridden. So he now all of a sudden remembers his first wife and starts playing happy families with her, realises he loves her and has a kid. So Meeral was punished but Ahmar wasn't??? Should he not have been punished too. Instead he now is happier than before.

Really???
Although the drama was really bad, it would have been better to show Ahmar with Meeral living a life of regret and with each other without any kids and Roshana ask for a divorce and move on And have kids..

Stupid ending..
He just forgot the love of his life as soon as she was paralysed..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Lmao is this shw this pathetic...i was so excited to watch it given it had an amazing cast
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree wd naila i was also disappointed wd the ending...
they should had shown ahmer suffering for the rest of his life n Roshi to start afresh...

she deserved it...
hate the ending...it would had been way better but they just ruined it🤢
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I started watching th sbw and is on epi 10 now..geez its beyond pathetic...such a wastage of talent like agha ali n neelam munir...why did they sign this shw in th first place