Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
should i watch this show?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol dont watch it...i watchd half of it n felt like sayibg mujhe maaf karo...mere bardasht ki bhi hadd hain...hahaha...
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This show is the dumbest show I've ever come across. Like WTH was the writer trying to show??? That a girl can be treated like a door mat by her husband and she should just endure every friggen thing he does to her and still give her stupid talks about how it's her farz and all that shitty talk.
Ahmar is just too cruel and inhuman. Spilling tea on Roshana, humiliating her everyday. Spending time with his idiotic lover and having his love talks right in front of his wife. Asking her to lie and say she can't become a mother so he can marry his stupid girl.
This is just too much. No girl should handle this crap!!! I fail to understand why Roshana was handing this jerk instead of leaving him rot with his stupid girl.
After all of this when he marries again and his wife becomes paralyzed he starts feeling guilty and realizes his mistake really??? Like wow that's so early.
Of course since his new wife will be of no use anymore he decides to go back to Roshana because being the idiot sorry I mean the nice girl she is, she will forgive him for every damn thing he did. This is just disgusting really and the message that's being sent out is even more disgusting. A girl should never handle or endure anything of this sort no matter what. Ahmar has really crossed his limits in every way with her and there was no redemption for him at all.
Something bad should have happened to him also because he deserved it more than his wife.
I actually forwarded most of the scenes and was waiting to see a bad end for this stupid Ahmar and I get shocked with the way they chose to end it. 🤢
I hope no more shows like this are made again.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know even i was shockd to see th screenplay...i hvnt seen such an unrealistic play ever...who is th writer director...why wud ARY allow such a script...why wud such big stars sogn such a show...i m still in a state of shock after finishing th whole shw yterday...such a wastage of talents like agha ali n neelam munir...they wud hv rockd as a jodi in a good shw
LOL what a shame, the title of the show attracted me
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too had skipped half of the show...just few episodes in start and last two episodes..
it as boring throughout n quite unrealistic...how can some tolerate so much violence? seriously was she from this planet?