ugliest actress at present - Page 5

Poll

which actress u think is the most ugliest one ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: akedarg

One reason could be that many deepika fans vote against her even though they might find other actresses ugly.
I see no reason why she might receive most votes 😲

That goes for any poll, some katrina fans vote against deepika and some deepika fans vote against katrina. Varun and Sid fans vote against each other and salman and shahrukh fans vote against each other. I can name several other examples.

So really polls on IF don't really mean anything.

I find both deepika and katrina to be very beautiful, I actually think all these actresses r beautiful.

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Ugly is offensive to anyone.

That's why people here are calling them ugly on a forum behind computer screens because it's easy and there's no real attachment. They ain't your relative, friend, spouse or lover.

BUT if you meet them face to face would be more cautious because people don't just throw the word UGLY around

Especially if you got to know them and they turned out nice.

Yes it is, and yes behind a computer screen people say many things i doubt they say in real!!
Still one can use avg in looks plus none are ugly Imo in the poll regardless!!
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarak65

That goes for any poll, some katrina fans vote against deepika and some deepika fans vote against katrina. Varun and Sid fans vote against each other and salman and shahrukh fans vote against each other. I can name several other examples.

So really polls on IF don't really mean anything.

I find both deepika and katrina to be very beautiful, I actually think all these actresses r beautiful.

Ok but doesn't make sense unless IF is full of Deepika fans and there are no Katrina fans. In real world, Katrina fans equal Deepika fans. So, they should be voting against Deepika too!
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

What kat is almost leading on being ugly pure bias, some may not like her but ugly ridiculous!!pactually none on list are .some more pretty then others and word is harsh be it women or guys..these kinda polls are harsh

Anyways not voting nor did I in the male one!!

Chill, be happy that may be kat fans didn't vote against deepika but according to their choice but dp fans voted solely against kat.. this could be true or false but u can take that in your mind seeing the trend in voting. no need to get depressed 😊
I am a fan of both BTW.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: akedarg

Ok but doesn't make sense unless IF is full of Deepika fans and there are no Katrina fans. In real world, Katrina fans equal Deepika fans. So, they should be voting against Deepika too!

not everyone is online at the same time, anyway like I said I don't take polls on IF seriously as fan wars take over and I am against polls about judging these actors and actresses, we don't know them yet people think they have the right to judge them harshly.

They r here to do work.

And katrina and deepika fans don't have to vote against each other, seriously I hate fan wars!
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
LMFAO @ Deepika fans voting for Katrina HAHAHAHA!!
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarak65

not everyone is online at the same time, anyway like I said I don't take polls on IF seriously as fan wars take over and I am against polls about judging these actors and actresses, we don't know them yet people think they have the right to judge them harshly.

They r here to do work.

And katrina and deepika fans don't have to vote against each other, seriously I hate fan wars!

Edited by akedarg - 10 years ago
love_RanKat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
deepika fans voting for katrina because her chichora ugly boyfriend ranveer topped ugliest actor poll. insecurity revenge so stupid 😆
love_RanKat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
voted for 1 half of the worlds ugliest couple deepika who is often compared to kamwali bai in looks
Clue thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a dumb and disgusting poll. This is the reason why Anuskha thought she has to go under the knife.. She was called ugly. After that everyone suddenly wrote she looked beautiful or good before.. So at least let people like Pari alone. Why there can't be a atleast 1 or 2 actresses who look sweet & could be easily the girl next door we met in our daily routine. Not everyone is blessed with a flawless face like Aish, Rani, Sonakshi or Shriya Saran for example. It is better to have a bigger variety in the industry, isn't it?
Edited by Clue - 10 years ago