Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 5 months ago

I loved reading...and I still do.smiley42 I just went from paperback books to phone app.smiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Currently none...๐Ÿ˜ถ

Past would be..

Hobbies as a kid:

Drawing,painting,(hanging them on the walls in the house),playing with kids in street,Sitting in nature and reading my school books looking at trees(studied school books as a hobby,never studied for exams at that time,so I used to enjoy studying school books,and used to get 1st rank in class throughout school.After school ,started studying for exams,that made me lose interest in studying academic books), loved reading physics books(ofcourse school related)and solving Maths and Physics problems/questions,used to love reading books of scientists and their discoveries as I used to find them soo fascinating,listening songs in cassettes,singing songs on terrace of my home while walking in the early morning and the evenings watching sunrise and sunset,buying lyrics books of Telugu movie songs and learning lyrics of my favourite telugu songs .

Hobbies at college(professional college)days:

Chit chatting with friends in hostel,watching Korean shows with them ,cooking,Watching songs on TV in the evening,listening songs on mobile .

Hobbies at the moment:

Indiaforum,Twitter,Instagram,watching songs on YouTube,trolling and mocking at actors/actresses.

Therapeutic at the moment:

Posting away random stuff in BWF,Watching songs on YouTube,sleeping.

Edited by Newbird - 5 months ago
ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shameful degradation for me from an avid reader in childhood to a non productive binge watcher in adulthood. Lol.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

As a child I used to play board games and really enjoy. In teen days basically I sticked to listening music and now when I am completely grown up, I donโ€™t have a hobbysmiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Shahrukh Khan Playing Drums like He's fapping Meme Template by @514MMemes on Make a GIFsmiley36

Word Count: 0

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2