ugliest actress at present - Page 4

Poll

which actress u think is the most ugliest one ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I didn't even replied in the ugly actor poll because I think ugly is a harsh word and no one should be called ugly. Dude get your facts right before you point on others!

i m getting my facts right, u get your facts right. i was asking whether u raised the same issue in the actor's poll. If not, there is no point raising it only here unless you are biased. Anyway, chill, it's just a poll. If you are so sensitive about this, why didn't u reply in the actor's poll, that's my question.
642126 thumbnail
It is outright hypocrisy.
In ugly males thread we have comments even like "my servant looks better than him", "he has no lips" etc. But here it is moral brigade out in full force.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kat actually got 6 votes.. blaahh. This poll is not meant to be taken seriously. Actually no poll over here is.
What kat is almost leading on being ugly pure bias, some may not like her but ugly ridiculous!!pactually none on list are .some more pretty then others and word is harsh be it women or guys..these kinda polls are harsh
Anyways not voting nor did I in the male one!!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

@AtomicBomb

Just because women are more sensitive on this issue it does not mean men do not get affected. My brother was pointed out for chickenpox marks on his face throughout school years. He would feel dejected. We could sense it even if he did not break down or cry.
Remarks on looks affect everyone.

Either accord basic respect to everyone or say anything as part of parody thread(as you called yours on ugly males).

I agree the word is harsh!!
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

What kat is almost leading on being ugly pure bias, some may not like her but ugly ridiculous!!

One reason could be that many deepika fans vote against her even though they might find other actresses ugly.
I see no reason why she might receive most votes 😲

Originally posted by: akedarg

One reason could be that many deepika fans vote against her even though they might find other actresses ugly.
I see no reason why she might receive most votes 😲

Well Thats what i mean but point this poll isn't nice in general!!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akedarg

i m getting my facts right, u get your facts right. i was asking whether u raised the same issue in the actor's poll. If not, there is no point raising it only here unless you are biased. Anyway, chill, it's just a poll. If you are so sensitive about this, why didn't u reply in the actor's poll, that's my question.

So what if I didn't it's not like I have to go in every topic and say the same thing. I am not being sensitive you are over reacting. I don't have to go on every poll and prove my point so stop making it a big deal!

I will repeat again ugly is a harsh word and it shouldn't be use for anyone whether it's women or man.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ugly is offensive to anyone.
That's why people here are calling them ugly on a forum behind computer screens because it's easy and there's no real attachment. They ain't your relative, friend, spouse or lover.

BUT if you meet them face to face would be more cautious because people don't just throw the word UGLY around

Especially if you got to know them and they turned out nice.

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think the actresses are "ugly" by all means. Just that some are better looks than others. Like for example, facially Deepika is beautiful. You don't even have to like her but its hard to deny she's very good looking.

On the list, I'd have to say Parineeti Chopra. I think her chin is too pointy for her face. But I think she's still better than Priyanka Chopra initially. Girlfriend was not pretty before, she had almost no space between her lips and nose. She looks a lot better now.

And I'd also have to say Kangana and Katrina need to be careful with the surgeries/ botox. They're veering into not-so-goodlooking territory at times.