ugliest actress at present - Page 2

Poll

which actress u think is the most ugliest one ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Ugly male actors' poll is running into pages whereas when it comes to women it is wrong to call them ugly!

Either same standard should be applied both to males and females or let everyone call a spade a spade!

I don't agree with the male actors poll either, none of those male actors r ugly, same way none of these actresses r ugly either.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Ugly is a harsh word. It shouldn't be use for anyone. All heroines in the poll are decent looking. But some are really beautiful and some are average. In terms of looks I find Parineeti and anushka average.

hmmm,

''Ugly is a harsh word'' -- Doesn't it apply to actors? 😲 Was your answer similar in the poll for ugliest actor. I am just curious because many people are raising this point. But i am finding it to be a double standard since men also have heart. But ugly can mean many things, not just physical looks
642126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Calling a woman ugly is different from a man because there is a lot of emphasis on a woman's beauty so calling them ugly is being extra mean.

I don't think any of the women in the list are ugly but they are on different levels.

Beautiful
Pretty
Cute

Being nice 😆

I agree. But people are super mean to men as well. It is extra demeaning for males as they are not just called ugly but in addition people call them effeminate, gay, homeless looking, looking like drug addict/servant/rickshawallah and whatnot!

Everybody should be respected. But lectures on respect come only in discussions on women.

Didn't you tell everyone not to write essays how no one should be called ugly? Why that for men but this changed view for women?

Edited by atominis - 10 years ago
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anushka Sharma and Rani Mukerji missing but beaufiful Yami Gautam included in this ugly poll 👎🏼 This Poll is ugly for including Yami and excluding them 👎🏼

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Parineeti is winning. Here's my take.

Not ugly

Cute but common. So she has a lot of competition.
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ugly is a harsh word. I will say not so great looks and actually none of these actresses are bad looking. Vidya has very traditional Tamil Brahmin looks plus dresses horribly, but she looks nice in traditional looks IMO. Kangana has very unique looks and can look quite nice, even sexy in traditional clothes. In Gangs of Wasseypur, she looks very nice with the big bindi. Few can carry off that look.
My choice is not in this poll. It is Jacqueline Fernandez. IMO she was very pretty before she made herself look unnatural with bad plastic surgery.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Calling a woman ugly is different from a man because there is a lot of emphasis on a woman's beauty so calling them ugly is being extra mean.

I don't think any of the women in the list are ugly but they are on different levels.

Beautiful
Pretty
Cute

Being nice 😆

Men are human beings too :). The sooner women realise that, the better for them. I think no man wants to be called ugly because they are concerned about looks too. So, this is a revelation to me that women find it ok to have a poll for ugliest actor but not ok for actresses 😲.
How can you call any actor ugly then? There is no basis for calling them ugly either.
991876 thumbnail
I think these polls regarding people's physical attributes are unnecessary and mean. How about we stop doing them for both actresses and actors? Beauty is subjective so people we might not find pretty others will, so everyone is pretty to someone. The end and they all lived happily ever after. 😳
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thrasher

Anushka Sharma and Rani Mukerji missing but beaufiful Yami Gautam included in this ugly poll 👎🏼 This Poll is ugly for including Yami and excluding them 👎🏼

sorry, forgot them, 😊
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam kapoor and I will use the harash ugly word lol