ugliest actress at present

Poll

which actress u think is the most ugliest one ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
We had a poll for ugliest actor 👏. So, i thought of starting a poll for ugliest actress.
Please consider different aspects- physical traits and personality. Reasons can vary from being unfit for a relationship to irritating face, Attention seeking behavior to home wreaking ability or some physical aspects you find as turn off. Expressionlessness to 2 many bfs, Fashion sense etc etc.

You can vote your choice based on other aspects if not looks.

From the replies, it's clear ANUSHKA SHARMA would have scored well. Sorry, i forgot to include her in the poll. Not intentional.

Other actresses considered by IF members-->Jacqueline fernandez, Sonam Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee

Another name missing- PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Edited by akedarg - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't wanna call any ugly...they are actually all very pretty in terms of looks...so going by the personality trait i would say Kangana...she is too full of herself now a days
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
None of them are ugly actually...they all range from extremely beautiful to average...I have voted for parineeti as I find her looks just average.
642126 thumbnail
Vidya Balan.
Next in line is Anushka post that plastic surgery and Kangana Ranaut.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
None of them are ugly looking. You could have phrased it better IMO 😃

Voted for Parineeti. Everyone else on that list looks better than her
Edited by EternalAbhay - 10 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ugly is a harsh word. It shouldn't be use for anyone. All heroines in the poll are decent looking. But some are really beautiful and some are average. In terms of looks I find Parineeti and anushka average.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't find anyone in the industry ugly.
Everyone has thier own perspective and opinion about beauty, and some people may find some actors and actresses to have more attractive features, but that doesn't mean the others r ugly.

Ugly is too harsh of a word to use.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
642126 thumbnail
Ugly male actors' poll is running into pages whereas when it comes to women it is wrong to call them ugly!
Either same standard should be applied both to males and females or let everyone call a spade a spade!
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

TIger,dhanush,arjun etc have been ripped apart for their looks here but we cant criticize the look of actresses just cos they are women 😕
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Calling a woman ugly is different from a man because there is a lot of emphasis on a woman's beauty so calling them ugly is being extra mean.
I don't think any of the women in the list are ugly but they are on different levels.

Beautiful
Pretty
Cute

Being nice 😆