Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey can anyone tell me any FF's of arshi in which either arnav doent turn up at alter on their remarriage or he cheats her somehow or something of that sort and khushi goes away far..
Someone pls tell me if they know any FF's of this sort..I love reading these kind..
Thanq :)
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nandini2

Hey can anyone tell me any FF's of arshi in which either arnav doent turn up at alter on their remarriage or he cheats her somehow or something of that sort and khushi goes away far..

Someone pls tell me if they know any FF's of this sort..I love reading these kind..
Thanq :)

In both of these three stories, Arnav didn't turn up on altar.
Edited by aysemLDG - 9 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry yaar no idea
But it's interesting
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can you please help me find an FF?

Arnav sees Kushi after a very long gap (many years) in his house and is mean to her. Then his grandmother tells her that her parents died and thats why she is here. They know each other as kids but get separated. Then they fall in love somehow in this story. It is one of the blockbuster FFs I think except I cant think of the author or the name
nandini2 thumbnail
pls suggest me some FF's in which either khushi leaves arnav or he leaves her or some misundertsanding they seperate and khushi became independent and now they meet after a long time..something of this sort..
Edited by nandini2 - 9 years ago
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello,
I came across this one VM and can't seem to place this one scene in the following video at 38 seconds khushi in a green dress and arnav also in a green sweater?!
here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99y39XZAzk

thank you!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its in the farmhouse before Khushi's namak ishaq ka dance..
Watch @ 7:00 min.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x105tfg_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-348_shortfilms

akshayaarun thumbnail
It's during bachelor party episode..wen kushi thought arnav is with some other girl..
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FLGirl

Can you please help me find an FF?

Arnav sees Kushi after a very long gap (many years) in his house and is mean to her. Then his grandmother tells her that her parents died and thats why she is here. They know each other as kids but get separated. Then they fall in love somehow in this story. It is one of the blockbuster FFs I think except I cant think of the author or the name

It can be Love Interrupted by lazyleaves but in this FF Anjali informed Arnav about Khushi's parents' death not his grandmother.
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

It can be Love Interrupted by lazyleaves but in this FF Anjali informed Arnav about Khushi's parents' death not his grandmother.

Thank you so much! That was it - I was wrong about the details as I did not remember correctly.