ArHi SS: Love Interrupted TH#2 pg.139 (20/07/2013)

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chote, aap ho chote,  hamesha ki liye.. .. ๐Ÿ˜†  bachara.. voh Tumhari khushi cheen liye..

Chote.. how old are you ?! ..
 Did khushi steal your toys when you were younger or is it just the affection from your family members.. aha .. or is there a deeper meaning between you two .. ?! ..

or did khushi declare her love to her ken doll & broke your heart .. ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm intrigued to know the reason behind his attitude towards her.. & the reason why his uncle isn't on good terms with the gupta's .. & the whole sneaky raizada's ..

Great start .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ looking forward to the next part !

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 10 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
T

~Edit~

Oh, so whats the plan !? Who's dimaag is more shaatir - Raizada women or Chote ?? 

Now, an insecure Arnav is... different. Like a petulant child. Why? And Khushi hasn't spoken a word. Is she in some trouble? Or is she a part of the "plan"?

Jaldi updatiyaana Zee ! 
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
edited...finally...
wow..new ss from zehra di๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—...its amazing...ASR and his anger๐Ÿ˜ก...poor khushi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...and anjali is on a mission?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...fantastic...beautiful...waiting for more...
Edited by hariyamalik - 10 years ago
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start. Waiting to know the reason behind Arnav's behavior.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Jealousy is love in competition."

This defines the chapter for me.

Congratulations on starting a new story. Looking forward to this new short journey.
Edited by IronButterfly - 10 years ago
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Back off and don't anyone dare to say,
"CUT IT"

LL is here to give love without interruption under the name of "Love (un) Interrupted"
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
R

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you ever so much...

Will be back! 

Thanks so much for that dedication...I am so stunned and surprised and absolutely thrilled., 

Okay so you have me really hooked and intrigued...

I hated that scene too and so glad you are giving it your take ...

He has some history with her? But is it just some childish jealous or something that runs deeper? Not wanting to share his most prizes possession namely his family and their affections with anyone...
He clearly loves the adulation and fuss they make over him but is that his reason to hate her ? 

Why was she in his room if she is aware if his hatred towards her? 
Why did she not speak to defend herself? That to me was the biggest mystery? Are they married? 

Even when he bangs the door she does not react neither when he pulls her hand to drag her...cold hands? And why did Anjali have to nudge her and turn her towards her room to make her go back? 
 Is she okay? Why could she not hear him or the door? Why are her hands cold? Has she been in an accident or something? Why is she standing mutely? Has she suffered some set back and is in a shock? Amnesia? 
Why no reaction to him, when clearly in the past she has been volatile too and has given it back to him...argued with him and riled him? 

Is her being there part of a bigger scheme and conspiracy by the Raiazada women ? Dadi, nani amd Anjali all together...Who are clearly plotting and planning their next move?..What are the circumstances surrounding their reason to bring her to the house to live knowing Arnav's feelings for her ? 
It seems they have planned everything to to T., the timing perfect one day before Raksha Bandhan so emotional blackmail at its peak, Di pregnant...another important and good reason to get blackmailed...

Shyam a good person here, one who Arnav respects and regards, his one phone call and one request has Arnav has him relenting...waiting to how you develop the track between him and dadi! 

You are such a talented writer and I am so happy that you have started another story, I love that you  can write so many genres and have such great variety in your writing...it's just brilliant...

So many questions, but your story telling inspires one to think...will wait to,read more as am sure things will fall in place like they always do with your writing...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great start

can't wait for next chapter =)