Govinda Daughter silently doing charity from 3 years

Posted: 10 years ago
<h1>Has Govinda's daughter refused 30 films in last threeyears?</h1>
</a>Sat, April 26, 2014 5:47pm UTC byIANSAdd first Comment
Has Govinda's daughter refused 30 films in last three&amp;nbsp;years?<h3>Govinda's daughter doesn't seem to be interested in making her Bollywood debut, yet</h3>

Actor Govinda's wife Sunita, who accompanied her husband to International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) 2014, says that her daughter Narmada has refused 30 films in three years.Narmada has been planning to make her debut for a long time and when asked when will she be launched, Sunita said: "She has refused 30 films in last three years. She wants to do<a href="http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/govinda-ill-ask-my-wife-before-doing-sex-comedy/">Govindakind of films. She wants to do comedy films. She is in talking terms with many people now let's see."

"Narmada doesn't like to work under pressure. Yes being a star kid there will be a lot of expectations from her as she will also be compared to her father Govinda," she added.

Sunita, who has been a strong pillar inGovindas life, says that the actor does consider her advice before signing a film.

"Before doing any films he takes my opinion on that and if I don't like the subject, he doesn't do that film. I am the boss at home (laughs). Its been 30 years of our marriage and it has been a great journey so far. He is a wonderful husband, father, son

Edited by ShylockHolmes - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
david didn't approach her for MTH??😲
please change the title,it hurts my feelings!!!
i demand an immediate changeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
kareena's platter crown is in danger πŸ˜†
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

refused 30 films? ha ha ha ha
wasn't she really upset, almost depressed that she is not getting any offer bollywood launch
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You would have to be quite dumb to reject that many movies when you haven't even debuted yet.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
ye 30 ka zero idhar udhar ho gaya shayad!πŸ˜†
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sallu promised to launch her but he didn't, If I am not wrong that created some problems between the him and Govinda.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is she ever going to debut? ... she has been reading scripts for last 5 years .. also she looks mature for her age .. she better debut now otherwise kuch nahin milne wala
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
title is very misleading πŸ˜†
I thought real charity
she is like kkk in giving movies on platter
642126 thumbnail
Instead of her, it is Govinda's niece Raagini Khanna who deserved better opportunities. She was effervescent from day one.
Aisi kya khaas hai Narmada ki 30 films refuse kar di? πŸ€ͺ

They better not give such interviews, else nobody would dare to approach her with any offer.