Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi 😆 I have time today sitting there waiting for people so what Should I do ,instead of seeing people faces I open thread and read to kill my time.Because these are blocked and I use proxy to change the track but still can't process all with colors and pics sorry for that.

OK I know she knows that but in those couple of moments she was being rejected and dejected in these thoughts and the the kinship they have especially she in him as his protector , and her belief that no matter what he won't do any harm , trust me if the person you rely on calls you that , you can't say much and don't even feel like it...Her numbness makes sense to me...her silence is roaring for me and other side he nows that she is not robotic and he does whatever to bring her back to fight , to hit , to do whatever with him ...aapko kya lagta hai humain dard nahin hota...moment with her...

He loves her immensely and she is going to snap out of it on the bridge ...i was talking about her at the terrace when he left her ...in those moments...

But indi in real logics , this is abuse regardless he's been through a lot and people like him become physical especially men and boys when they see their love in other person's arm...yes murder is common in that case...men don't think after that...bechara your wo jisse tum ne thukraya...hynk

yeah, her going numb is most natural. also his losing his bearing completely on seeing her about to jump and die.

both have gone through hell in their own ways in those moments on the terrace. had they had the gumption to dwell on the effects of that ridiculous but traumatic suicide bid, might have added depth. khushi's act was actually pretty violent too.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

Nice chat ladies..
kizh, you bring out very pertinent points.. yes his reaction would have been entirely different had it been not Shyam or even not khushi..
His two MOST WEAK spots merging here.. Khushi and Anj's marriage making him appear some what myopic although strategically what he did makes perfect sense that take the problem away first to protect an entity.. which is Khushi here for Anj's marriage. But, with all the baggage of their own emotions for each other the hurt to both is another level. But its a catch 22 again as Marriage would not even have occurred to him as a solution had he seen some XYZ girl with Shyam that day..😊
Khushi's OTT was indeed her defense mechanism like his anger. Making some dough, boiling some oil and coiling some juicy stuff when one is distressed is indeed OTT.. but that made her just special both to him and those watching her.. becos she never compromised on her belief system.. but listening to Kamlesh Khabri to decide literal life and death issues ??? Altho much mockery was made about Khushi's age that time, started 18 then 22 for the marriage contract and suddenly 25 for the suicide.. it directly reflected how confused writers were about her.. is she an nave girl.. mature woman.. both or neither...I can't see the initial khushi letting a man harass her continuously without voicing against it..
hopefully can add some more when this deadline is not kicking on my head..
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 250

the man on the left and the man on the right, are they essentially different? i was watching barun sobti at the hangout last friday and despite the blue, red, green, the casual air, the laughing and joking, the lightness and cool, the relaxed stance of body, the most unperfected stubble and hair and a funny hat, i could still see the man on the right every now and then. in a tilt of head, a glint in the eyes, in unguarded responses and that spontaneity, the direct gaze, the unafraid air... he was everywhere. in fact though the actor initially said he was not at all like asr in reality, maybe love for family the only trait they shared. but in the end he presented the key trait of asr and said he had it to: sensitivity. you can see it. it was good to see the actor after such a long time. when he is ready, i would really like to thank him for asr and giving me at least 3 years of uninterrupted happiness always store in some part of me. yesterday i read the writer of the utterly famous "stairway to heaven" got so tired of talking about it, singing it, everything with it as if that is all he has ever done that he stopped singing it practically. hope this does not happen to the man who made asr. and though i know everything is changing in ipk and 251 is time for long absence, i am thrilled there is so much of this character to look forward to still.

Spectacular!!
Those pics some how make me heavy hearted.. teary..don't know if its becos of the loss I feel for the man on right.. or becos the man on the left tries to shun the man on the right.. may be becos of all the hullabloo around him ...but thanks for showing I haven't lost that man on the right completely but very much around kicking some where inside another who infused life in to him in the first place...
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Spectacular!!
Those pics some how make me heavy hearted.. teary..don't know if its becos of the loss I feel for the man on right.. or becos the man on the left tries to shun the man on the right.. may be becos of all the hullabloo around him ...but thanks for showing I haven't lost that man on the right completely but very much around kicking some where inside another who infused life in to him in the first place...

Horizon, I never liked it when he said anybody could've played ASR! Like you rightly put it, probably had enough of all the attention on ASR, especially the female kind!!😊
We happen to be more enamoured with ASR than with him, maybe doesn't like it!😆
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kizh72

Horizon, I never liked it when he said anybody could've played ASR! Like you rightly put it, probably had enough of all the attention on ASR, especially the female kind!!😊
We happen to be more enamoured with ASR than with him, maybe doesn't like it!😆

Glad i stopped by,

In Di, wonderful thought...when i was first falling in love with the show, this character...i didn't know his name. I had to keep googling a few times before i got his name and as you know how engrossed i was in the show...after all i had to catchup to the remairriage when i started watching.

after the 20th or so epi, i had to really find out what he was about and the first vid i ever saw of him as Barun was the one where the reporter spends a day with him. couldn't believe it and was a little sad...i don't know why, he was so delightful, maybe that's what ASR isn't. I gues i was in love with ASR already by then that wanted him to be like that, but soon enough he grew on me and the rest is history...

I think there has to be part of him like ASR, for him to get ASR so well, it has to be there...maybe he just doesn't know it yet? its possible. I myself have learned that there is so much more in us that we don't tap into unless life makes us.

Indu and Kizh, agree with you guys...him trying to shun ASR and not giving himself enough credit for bringing him to life irks me too. i just want to shake him and show him ALL of those scenes that were not possible without Barun playing him...the voice alone does half the job dammit! 😆
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Huge sorries guys, i have finally got a chance to look at the front page and it marvolous! I hope to make time and a post about all of it soon. incase i don't, we are one talented bunch!!

So happy to see the "newer" or shall i say "new to me" blasters work as well!

I miss the thread and all of you every single day!

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Random thought.. hello hi..
I was reading an OS with a scene between Khushi and Aakash and remembered their interaction post the very first rabba ve. How agitated she was and he consoled her and offered water. Then later that night drove her home. Let her be indignant about his bhai. In fact even stopped the driver from exposing the secret that this mild mannered Aakashji was the brother of that laad governor. Though the drive back home may have simply been a plot device to have the duppatta reach its destined owner they were quite nice scenes to watch. Helped add dimensions to characters subtly. Even without a single dialogue we even got a glimpse of the driver who either liked his boss or was atleast loyal to the family.

Which got me thinking about ASR and Payal's interactions.. When he brought an unconscious Khushi home in his arms had Payal cowered under his gaze it would have perhaps been a forgettable scene for us.. Even he may not have remembered the elder sister.. but she had firmly given him a piece of mind.. she may have turned to Khushi to solve the economic crisis in the house but she was the elder sister and took care of her.. even saved her from buaji's wrath once in a while.. And later ASR had gone and apologized to Payal about breaking her wedding.. again a genuinely nice scene.. Payal spoke sensibly and ASR was as nice as ever (umm well he always is and am missing him lots..) ..

I used to watch a show with three brothers who magically fell for three sister (and in the correct age order too!), but the interactions between the bhaiyas, bhabhis, devars, saalis was quite delightful to watch.. I would have liked to see more of that in IPK.. In fact am sure the actors themselves would have enjoyed given their great rapport with each other. win win really for all..

There are so many different ways to introduce laughter and sense of family and dhaks dhaks.. That one scene during haldi when Payal and Aakash walked in on Arnav and Khushi.. hahaha.. was really cute.. I still giggle remembering everyone's expressions.. and earlier when Payal and Aakash passed over the phones and finally our hero and heroine got a chance to talk.. what fun!

ok talking done.. now bye bye..
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

I was reading an OS with a scene between Khushi and Aakash and remembered there interaction post the very first rabba ve. How agitated she was and he consoled her and offered water. Then later that night drove her home. Let her be indignant about his bhai. In fact even stopped the driver from exposing the secret that this mild mannered Aakashji was the brother of that laad governor. Though the drive back home may have simply been a plot device to have the duppatta reach its destined owner they were quite nice scenes to watch. Helped add dimensions to characters subtly. Even without a single dialogue we even got a glimpse of the driver who either liked his boss or was atleast loyal to the family.

Which got me thinking about ASR and Payal's interactions.. When he brought an unconscious Khushi home in his arms had Payal cowered under his gaze it would have perhaps been a forgettable scene for us.. Even he may not have remembered the elder sister.. but she had firmly given him a piece of mind.. she may have turned to Khushi to solve the economic crisis in the house but she was the elder sister and took care of her.. even saved her from buaji's wrath once in a while.. And later ASR had gone and apologized to Payal about breaking her wedding.. again a genuinely nice scene.. Payal spoke sensibly and ASR was as nice as ever (umm well he always is and am missing him lots..) ..

I used to watch a show with three brothers who magically fell for three sister (and in the correct age order too!), but the interactions between the bhaiyas, bhabhis, devars, saalis was quite delightful to watch.. I would have liked to see more of that in IPK.. In fact am sure the actors themselves would have enjoyed given there great rapport with each other. win win really for all..

There are so many different ways to introduce laughter and sense of family and dhaks dhaks.. That one scene during haldi when Payal and Aakash walked in on Arnav and Khushi.. hahaha.. was really cute.. I still giggle remembering everyone's expressions.. and earlier when Payal and Aakash passed over the phones and finally our hero and heroine got a chance to talk.. what fun!

Hello Hi,
All those scenes you mentioned, absolutely fantastic ones. Akash was so sweet and sensible, he probably felt his bhai was not really been nice to her, for no apparent reason! What is he to know of bhai's state of mind!😆 And that apology to payal, it was the sweetest! I love that phone conversation before payal and akash's engagement, where she thinks she is talking to her jeejaji and he by uttering all of two small words, expects her to figure out she's talking to him!
And the haldi scene, I better get back to work!!
Bye Bye!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is my first try at editing a gif and still don't know how to put music to video so just check it out when you have a chance on my blog. When I heard this song my mind went immediately to our couple.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

I was reading an OS with a scene between Khushi and Aakash and remembered their interaction post the very first rabba ve. How agitated she was and he consoled her and offered water. Then later that night drove her home. Let her be indignant about his bhai. In fact even stopped the driver from exposing the secret that this mild mannered Aakashji was the brother of that laad governor. Though the drive back home may have simply been a plot device to have the duppatta reach its destined owner they were quite nice scenes to watch. Helped add dimensions to characters subtly. Even without a single dialogue we even got a glimpse of the driver who either liked his boss or was atleast loyal to the family.

I used to watch a show with three brothers who magically fell for three sister (and in the correct age order too!), but the interactions between the bhaiyas, bhabhis, devars, saalis was quite delightful to watch.. I would have liked to see more of that in IPK.. In fact am sure the actors themselves would have enjoyed given there great rapport with each other. win win really for all..

rhea,

all those scenes are great. that drive back with akash after the rain was the cutest. and yeah driver was not pleased with khushi's talk about mr asr. i also liked that little note on character given by akash about bhai having gone through hell. by this time if someone had not told us that one more time it would be impossible not to hate the arrogant devil. i enjoyed payal's natural feisty persona when we started. akash had a gentle "kintu kintu" as we bongs say, "but... but.." air. di and akash had cute scenes. khushi and payal had that lovely scene with their mother when she is royally p... off with khushi, and what i always used to like is that every interaction between characters, even when a and k were not around was well thought out. actually la's first meeting with nani had me in splits too... la was so completely obnoxious in one way, yet tender and well meaning and so eager to please really. and of course, bua ji and bedi ji on the scooter? so many little seemingly inconsequential scenes and interactions establishing character, story, and giving canvas, a breadth to the whole thing.

these specifics i guess make a thing what it is. and makes it fun. in ipk they were initially really refreshing. thanks for that thought... now i am missing this whole drama all over again.