Love-hate story ;)

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone 😊 my first post here ;)
I know all r waiting for pragya-abhi meeting, me too..
Now a days, hmm sorry sadiyo purane pehle se hi all love stories starts with HATE πŸ˜† and peoples really love these love-hate stories. .me too..a big fan of such stories
so here is a list of how a hate at first meeting happens...yeh bhi sadiyo purani rules hai 🀣

1) a handsum, casanova type male lead makes fun of behenji type heroine.and this makes this lead girl dislike him.

2) at d first meeting for some reason or irritated with his high class speech heroine give a tight slap on hero's face, here starts d maha hate story

3) A hero's ego hurts when this so called girl questions him or give bhaashan abt he not being a human, coz nobody dared to speak to him like that before 😳 then starts another hate story.

4) girl files a complaint against bigda hua raeeszaade n police station.this makes hero angry and he would want to take revenge on her

5) if the hero is a playboy and flirts with each and every girl, they are d worst man in a good girl's eyes..she hates him sooo much 😑

So do u guys think abhi-pragya's story will b frm any of this? Kaise honge unki pehli mulakaat..?.will it be a bittersweet experience for both?πŸ€” Or do u think for a change it wont be a hate-love story πŸ˜‰
Share ur views guys..and do share any other things which leads to a love hate story πŸ˜†
Edited by Asharkibiwi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazee.bee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In this case point 5 seems more likely...😊 or it cud be the case of attitude issues given the kind of person Abhi is.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it'll have something to do with Bulbul. 
We already saw the "opinion" Pragya has of Abhi the Rockstar πŸ˜† in the 1st episode. I don't think she'll warm up to him quickly.

So far Bulbul seems to be the only link between them. So probably something happens to Bulbul that might trigger some kind of explosive confrontation between them is what I feel. If that were to happen it would be very interesting seeing Pragya go all out with guns blazing at Abhi πŸ˜‰!

Though I was pleasantly surprised that more than the main couple its the 2 male leads who had their first tiny "encounter" πŸ˜†
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
3 or 4 point seems more likely i know first meeting  will be start with arrogant only i know this love story will start with hate then love:)
@ Asharkibiwi very nicee post
Asherkibiwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Though I was pleasantly surprised that more than the main couple its the 2 male leads who had their first tiny "encounter"πŸ˜†[/DIV]

🀣 really! agree with u...that was hatke encounter between the.male leads πŸ˜†
Asherkibiwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

<font color="#ff00cc">3 or 4 point seems more likely i know first meeting will be start with arrogant only i know this love story will start with hate then love:)</font>

<font color="#ff00cc">@Asharkibiwi very nicee post</font>

yes, very true πŸ˜ƒ
thankuu sara, I'm mariyam 😊
Asherkibiwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazee.bee

In this case point 5 seems more likely...😊or it cud be the case of attitude issues given the kind of person Abhi is.

yes. I guess both gonna hav big argument at their first meeting. lets wait :)
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

yes, very true πŸ˜ƒ
thankuu sara, I'm mariyam 😊

ur wc mariyamπŸ˜ƒ
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think it will be a totally unexpected one... Like the bittersweet thing u mentioned. And on second thoughts, i feel all these things will happen with pragya n abhi... U know typical ekta kapoor soaps... πŸ˜†

Moreover kumkum bhagya seems to me like a mix of kyph n kasturi... πŸ˜‰
Pragya would definitely not fall for abhi n abhi would never realise he fall for a simple girl like pragya until he fears losing her...

Lets see, what the cvs have planned...
ShanUlas thumbnail
hope they bring out differently

though i feel some of ur scenario r sure gonna play