Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

his character is getting maximum development.. i am liking him.. when his intro scene came i thought he might be side character but he is surprising me each day

yup its a good thing because we should have parallel stories and strong characters to get going...
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

i feel weird to see suresh with bulbul... coz like someone said... suresh used to blush on seeing pragya, even sort of asked her to not marry.. as she would find someone better... and then WHAM... he confesses that he loves bulbulπŸ˜†

apart from the above... he is sweet,funny, sincere and dedicated. kind of like the opposite of bulbul who is immature, impulsive, and childish. so would like to see how suresh changes bulbul and makes her more grounded

Yes it was wierd but probably the makers understood their mistake by showing Suresh and Pragya's love intersted... I would love to see them as best friends only πŸ˜†
he is the MAN of the house..πŸ˜ƒ
and he has this loose pant which keeps on trying to fall from the belly..πŸ˜†

btwn.. he is a really nice person and a good human being..!
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

he is the MAN of the house..πŸ˜ƒ

and he has this loose pant which keeps on trying to fall from the belly..πŸ˜†

btwn.. he is a really nice person and a good human being..!

🀣 πŸ€¬
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koeli πŸ€—

Agree. He's funny, serious, intelligent, passionate everything ...but 1 thing I don't like him at all how he stands teedha πŸ˜† ... we all have seen army men in life ... be however their look, complexion are...They stands STRAIGHT πŸ˜†

Army men carries a different level of personality altogether ...a personality to die for 😳 Don't know from which angle suresh looks like an ex army guyπŸ˜† πŸ˜• ?

Nature wise he's cute ...I like him... as a mango ppl, he's suitable. But if cvs wanna tell us he's from Army background ...then develop his personality!!

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Koeli πŸ€—

Agree. He's funny, serious, intelligent, passionate everything ...but 1 thing I don't like him at all how he stands teedha πŸ˜† ... we all have seen army men in life ... be however their look, complexion are...They stands STRAIGHT πŸ˜†

Army men carries a different level of personality altogether ...a personality to die for 😳 Don't know from which angle suresh looks like an ex army guyπŸ˜† πŸ˜• ?

Nature wise he's cute ...I like him... as a mango ppl, he's suitable. But if cvs wanna tell us he's from Army background ...then develop his personality!!

very well said.. my husband is an army officer and has a striking personality.. not only him, majority of people in army have a great personality and by personality I am not saying only looks but along with it, a confidence to carry oneself, poise, grace , manliness etc...
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@pari ...^^ Dudee! Exactly those features!! He lacks them big time πŸ˜†

Till date couldn't get why make him from that particular background? Just Professor could've looked more than FINE.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes his character is has joyful also witty hope ekta dosent mess with it she is good in playing with characetrs

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

@pari ...^^ Dudee! Exactly those features!! He lacks them big time πŸ˜†

Till date couldn't get why make him from that particular background? Just Professor could've looked more than FINE.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SURESH an ex-army officer??πŸ˜†
when it was revealed that suresh is an ex army officer, at that time my hubby was in the same room.. he shockingly turned at me and our gaze met and we had a good laugh..πŸ˜†
army officer with those wierd loose pants trying to fall off from the belly any moment and that awkward personality of his...πŸ˜•

Faisal plays the character of suresh really well, and suresh is an excellent human being but why the cvs want to show him an ex army officer is what I cant understand.😲.
 wouldnt just a professor be enough?
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

how true its...her shows startings r always awesome. .but I guess she need to study how to giv a proper ending to a show..thats disaster. .tere liye was a beautiful show. .but its ending s a nightmare 🀒

yaaa ekta shows ending is🀒