Shades of Suresh *Discuss*

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys,
This is my first post on this forum.

After going thorugh all the episodes till now i think Suresh has more shades in his character than any other characters. He is funny, he can be serious, he is passionately in love with bulbul, He seems to be intellegent and a very responsible man.

Till now his character has evolved more than any other character in the serial.

What are your views and take on it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Intially when he was announced as second lead. i was not liking it. but his first episodes i have grown to like him. his serious scene has added comic element to it
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyaneetu

Intially when he was announced as second lead. i was not liking it. but his first episodes i have grown to like him. his serious scene has added comic element to it

Ya even i was a little apprehensive about it initially but i guess his characterization is mast so far
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His character is good so far, everything about him . the bonding, serious and responsible make to like him. hope it kept the same way
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
still now i think suresh character is very positive-funny overall very nice character but its ekta show so ekta will even dont take  a sec to turn his character negative lets hope for the best that his character remind positive and good
@appy_indy _KD very nice post 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya I liked him at d first sight 😆 Mr.perfect thats Suresh 😃 in yesterday epis I loved it when he didn't gave side for abhi's car saying 40 s city speed 🤣

@rathitheangel : no I really hope ekta wont make him negative in future
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

ya I liked him at d first sight 😆 Mr.perfect thats Suresh 😃 in yesterday epis I loved it when he didn't gave side for abhi's car saying 40 s city speed 🤣

😆 he is too good as of now... but i think there will be jealosy... dont know why but i think ðŸ¤”
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

still now i think suresh character is very positive-funny overall very nice character but its ekta show so ekta will even dont take  a sec to turn his character negative lets hope for the best that his character remind positive and good

@appy_indy _KD very nice post 

Ekta ka koi bharosa nahi hai actually... hope for the best... after a long time i am actually given ekta's show a chance... i have very bad exp of her shows 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Ekta ka koi bharosa nahi hai actually... hope for the best... after a long time i am actually given ekta's show a chance... i have very bad exp of her shows 

ekta show at the start r very very nice in between i dont know wht happen to her r show turn worst like tere liya-KDMHMD -kahin toh hoga and many more 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

yaaa hope soo
  ya car scene is soo funny😆