Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

he is the MAN of the house..πŸ˜ƒand he has this loose pant which keeps on trying to fall from the belly..πŸ˜†

🀣 Sach yaar. He used to have his pants up so high but now they are loose and keep slipping down. πŸ˜†Edited by ._Pari_. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

🀣 Sach yaar. He used to have his pants up so high but now they are loose and keep slipping down. πŸ˜†

infact now even bulbul said him dheeli pant..πŸ˜†
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel Suresh will be the dark horse in in terms of the storyline of this show.  He will eventually become more aggressive in terms of his life in the romantic sense, get a make-over (getting rid of mustache & dressing differently) & sweep Bulbul off her feet in his own style & I mean really sweep her off her feet.  For the Purbul fans, yes, I agree that Purabh & Bulbul do look cute together & I honestly don't mind seeing them as a couple for sometime on the show but I am a Surul fan.  Anyways, we can't expect anyone on the show to change overnight but none of the three heroes on this show are perfect.  I suggest not being too quick to judge any of the men on this show.  Plus, KB just started airing last week.  I am really lookin' foreward to seeing the character development w/the characters.  I am assuming Suresh, unlike Purabh & Abhi doesn't have as much experience in dealing w/women than Abhi & Purabh in the romantic/dating sense.  He just isn't as confident when it comes to romance & we don't see a bunch of girls being after him.  He isn't a famous rockstar or a handsome looking businessman.  He may not look so appealing on the outside (appearance) but he is good at heart & we have seen his goodness through him saving the marriage hall for example.  He is a good friend to have on one's side. Edited by edabella - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edabella

I feel Suresh will be the dark horse in in terms of the storyline of this show.  He will eventually become more aggressive in terms of his life in the romantic sense, get a make-over (getting rid of mustache & dressing differently) & sweep Bulbul off her feet in his own style & I mean really sweep her off her feet.  For the Purbul fans, yes, I agree that Purabh & Bulbul do look cute together & I honestly don't mind seeing them as a couple for sometime on the show but I am a Surul fan.  Anyways, we can't expect anyone on the show to change overnight but none of the three heroes on this show are perfect.  I suggest not being too quick to judge any of the men on this show.  Plus, KB just started airing last week.  I am really lookin' foreward to seeing the character development w/the characters.  I am assuming Suresh, unlike Purabh & Abhi doesn't have as much experience in dealing w/woman than Abhi & Purabh in the romantic/dating sense.  He just isn't as confident when it comes to romance & we don't see a bunch of girls being after him.  He isn't a famous rockstar or a handsome looking businessman.  He may not look so appealing on the outside (appearance) but he is good at heart & we have seen his goodness through him saving the marriage hall for example.  He is a good friend to have on one's side.

I am  Abhigya and Purbul fan but even if bulbul ends up with suresh its okay.. since suresh is a really nice human and loves her a lot... 100 times more than Purab can ever love her..
but suresh please get rid of your specs and dheeli pants.. sincere request..
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Pari πŸ˜Š.

I don't think Suresh is all that bad looking, I wish he would shave off the mustache.  Maybe Bulbul will shave it off πŸ˜†.  When it comes to the specs well I say get rid of them or get nicer lookin' specs. but I would like to him at least in some scenes without them.  I wanna see him in a more stylish outfit (wearing his pants differently, not so high w/him pulling themπŸ˜†), no mustache, maybe a 5:00 shadow, with no oil in his air in a passionate Surul scene with a romantic song like "Ishq Bulaava" for example.  I am seeing beyond the mustache, big specs, & high yet loose pants Pari .  He has nice feature. these things are just getting in the way πŸ˜†.

Here is a link to this song by the way,

I like to imagine Surul in this song .
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago