Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow superb OS. Just amazing...
You made Sidhi Ishita to naughty haan, very bad 😉
Wow Raman confessing in Tamil and Ishita in Punjabi, superb 👏 I can imagine every scene of your OS in front of my eye...hayeee
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was uber cute OS. Their confessions so sweet.

I just laughed at Ishita's confession in Punjabi😆 Hope we see her speaking Punjabi in the show too

Job well done😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very nice one-shot...😊
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raveena, it was super duper cute...Raman's confession in Tamil! Wow...And I loved how u indulged all those naughty and teasing talks IshRa have generally but this time its Ishita who outdid herself keeping Ruhi in the limelight...Poor Raman...LOL! LOVED it...Hugs to U! Long time no see...!🤗

Preparing OS Kya?😆
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
its sooo sweet...i could imagine it!
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Having Raman say I love you in Tamil and Ishita saying in Punjabi was too good, really liked it.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Thank you friends!  I am glad you guys liked my attempt. Raman has done his part by making an effort to speak Ishita's language. 😆 Now it the ball is in Ishita's court to embrace Raman's language to kinda impress him!😆... It will be a cute moment. The underlying tension between Ishita and Raman that the CV's have maintained give them so much scope to give us cute moments between IshRa... And I hope the CV's make best use of it! 
Loveforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Raveena, it was super duper cute...Raman's confession in Tamil! Wow...And I loved how u indulged all those naughty and teasing talks IshRa have generally but this time its Ishita who outdid herself keeping Ruhi in the limelight...Poor Raman...LOL! LOVED it...Hugs to U! Long time no see...!🤗

Preparing OS Kya?😆

Underlined: 😛😆

*Hug*
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very lovely os just loved it
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wooow dear😃😃..so fabulous👏👏 ..So beautifully written👍🏼⭐️..dint seem like a first timer at all😲..I totally loved it dear❤️..I could sense a tinge of SRK in this story with all the SRK dialogues..and knowing KP is an SRK fan, I can really expect him to come up with such thoughts😆😆..Lol😃..So cutely he sent away Ruhi😃..Chaalu Raman😉😉.. I really loved the way he confessed his feelings, how Ishu misunderstood it for fever..Lol😆..sooo super cute yaar😳😳..And the hug..Awww☺️😳..and buhahahaha Ishu playing with Raman🤣..and the Punjabi confession of lovee😳😳..haaayeee so sweet⭐️⭐️..pls write more dear👍🏼..this was epic😃..thanks alot for the PM too😊😊