The heros of this serial are seriously Zeros

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry guys but I had to had to express my feeling but very poor choice for the main lead actors. Abhay and whatever the other cartoonish actor. What the hell? Why did they make his personality cartoon type. He is not that bad as an actor. but the way he is shown is so stupid.Come on Pragya hero is just..aaa feel like screaming. The serial is good. Story is good but hero are just ...
Abhay is okay if we see him personality wise ...he is pretty fit ...but not good looking at all. Long hairs.Yakkk. I really hate it when guys on tv have long hairs. Instead of looking cool they look very uncool. Please cut his hairs. First in qabool hai I was so annoyed with Karans hairs that I seriously wanted to mail Gul khan about them but then I said who cares. 
I know you guys are gonna be so mad after reading this but sorry we all have thoughts and here are mine. And yes Bulbul is more pretty than Pragya no doubt. She is pretty...
Come on guys...if someone is different from somebody it is not a sin to say the truth...God has made them that way. Bulbul is way more pretty, young and modern...And pragya can become a little modern if she takes off those nardy glasses and starts making better friends than that cartoon.7
Please comment about how you feel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Their is no Abhay here. I think you mean Abhi 😛

I like the realistic tone the show has. As someone said in the forum said, the characters don't look like they belong on the cover of Vogue. In real life people are average looking. Shabbir and Faisal are good actors and for me that is more important than looks.

I am liking Suresh. He's so different than what's normally shown. Not everyone likes to watch the same angry young men in each and every show. I find Suresh addorable, irritating too sometimes, but mostly adorable 😛

Even I am not very fond of long hair but they look cool on Shabbir though I think he looks much better with short hair. Please don't take KSG's name 🤢 🤢 I don't know how his wife lets him out of the house looking like THAT!

No, I am not mad but you should try looking beyond looks and outward appearance 😛

Even I think Bulbul is prettier but Pragya has this quiet beauty about her that makes your eyes travel towards her in every scene. And I absolutely LOVE Sriti's acting.

What exactly is modern babes? I think she's pretty modern with refusing to give dowry and standing firm after a broken alliance.Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was saying the exact same thing to someone else today...😆
But I'm watching the show for Sriti so I don't really care about the guys yet.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm
i am mrunal fan so yep agree with u she is pretty
but seriously jo bhe hai no offence but i dnt like faisal plz cvs koe acha sa good looking actor 2 cast karte opposite bulbul yeh 2 had ho gae na n yeah shabbir is good choice but suresh 4 me "zero"
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dnt knw watever your truth is for your eyes. But Pragya is prittier and more gorgeous thats why this whole 'younger sis is more prettier' issu dosnt seems convincing,. and m watching this show only becoz of Sriti. About abhi and Suresh m impressed by faishal's acting he may luking nurdy but he has an innocens and wat matter is talent. Abhi ko abhi dekhna baki hai even I dnt like long hair but thats wat one will imagine for a rockstar typ guys.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not agree much. And truth is truth that Sriti is more pretty and beautifull.watever the show's story say that will not change the reality. Bulbul is also very pretty and I like her the most after Pragya. I was actualy excited to see Pragya bulbul bonding but this unnecesserly comparison didnt gave me the chance to enjoy the sisters bonding. Initialy I was too not very happy about male actors but now m liking Suresh's acting n luk dosnt matter for his role. For Abhi I think he is good choice for the role.
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
i really love to see bulbul and suresh rab ne bana di jodi ..one rocking and other simple and irritating by seeing such rocky persons...they will really make a suerb jodi but really dont know about abhi and pragya...
yes me too not like abhi style of long hairs but still lets see if we will see a good and a rocking chemistery in the love story of abhi and pragya...lets hope for the best...⭐️😊
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Talent bhe but kuch luks bhe hona chaiye its my pov if u guys disagree then why u compare bulbul n pragya?
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to say but if you like some one that dosnt make her or him more prettier or handsome. Both actress are pretty and both has their fan following. May be you find Mrunal more pretty. But that dosnt make Sriti less prettier then her. For me in this 6 years I never saw any girl prettier then Sriti. When she comes onscreen my eyes only stuck on her. May be in this show comparison is necessery for story but pls better we dont compare them here. Coz that will hurt fans and built fights grouds.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh gawddd!!! again... the stupid matter of one looking pretty just because one doesnt wear glasses.. seriously... 🥱

why cant people look at the nature of the two girls? bulbul is ''young and modern" while pragya is level headed and more pravtical. there has to be a kind of balance... u see.. we cant have pragya acting like bulbul.. loud, immature and. living in her dream world.. day dreaming abt abhi... that would take her nowhere...

how is bulbul being a support to her family? ulta... because of her 'looks' she has brought on more worries for her family with all sorts of guys like that contractor asking for her hand in marriage. No one is perfect in this world. everyone has their own weakness and strengths.. pragya hides her weaknesses behind her strong will and solid values
and bulbul hides her weakness behind her beauty.

coming to the guys... again.. 🥱 a rockstar has been depicted to have long hair.. some people may like it.. some dont. wellwe cannot make our judgements based on looks, look at shah rukh in rab ne bana di jodi and ranbir in rajneeti.. the former was simple and ordinary looking while the latter was shrewd and manipulative, no one could predict how he behaved.

so pls.. dont judge a person by their looks.. even the most ugliest person can have the ability to charm you with one trait of theirs while the most good looking person can sometimes leave you dissapointed with some other trait.